What would you allow (females)?

Go to CruxDreams.com
Comparison female28 male88

femalecrux28.jpgmalecrux88.jpg

Results are similar, males are a little less pain oriented, so fewer bails and fewer flogging.

The difference in the (staged) rape is due to the vagina.... Considering "anal rape" the numbers are similar, quite above 50%. Anyway you may find it a dramatic high number of people willing to be sodomised in such a play. The number I got in the passion play scenario is much smaller.

My answers are for the consensual BDSM party scenario and vastly different from what I imagine in my 'real thing' fantasies. Some unquantifiable comments will follow.
  1. Flogging: A) yes
  2. Displayment: c) stark nude
  3. Audition: b) Whoever passes by
  4. Team: a) crucified alone
  5. Rape: d) both
  6. Cross: a) Ropes
  7. Cornu: a) no
  8. Fotos/Videos: a) yes
Now the comments...
  • Displayment: I'd like a simple blindfold, a strip of white cloth over my eyes. Would add a lot to the feeling of helplessness and solve the privacy (okay, deniability) issue at the same time.
  • Team: All eyes on me, gentlemen! Place the other girls at least 10 feet away. Hot men are welcome to be placed closer - no competition here.
  • Rape: Ouch. The problem is that it is not a rape. I have subscribed to it willingly and maybe helped organize it. And since I do not like anal sex much, I will agree to it to maintain the illusion.
  • Cornu: Getting some fears of lasting damage on this one. The event is meant to be long, several hours optimally.
  • Videos etc: By all means stream it live.
P. S. Writing all these mental pictures out loud was unduly exciting. And this is the best emoji ever! :bdsm-heart:

• Rape: Ouch. The problem is that it is not a rape. I have subscribed to it willingly and maybe helped organize it. And since I do not like anal sex much, I will agree to it to maintain the illusion.
  • Cornu: Getting some fears of lasting damage on this one. The event is meant to be long, several hours optimally.
Thanks for the answer. I see that there is a difference between males and females. In the former case it was part of the humiliation process to show the man in a homosexual act. Then it does not help much that it is "consentual" in a BDSM or passion play. I do not know how long a dildo aka cornu was ever in you, in my case it was never more than a minute (till pic was taken), but I think also the crucifixion will not be for hours. One aspect of the damage I tried to discuss in the cornu-fication of toreros in bull fights (more often and discussed in the newspapers as one thinks). Live streaming is a new idea.... :flipa:

Thanks for the answer. I see that there is a difference between males and females. In the former case it was part of the humiliation process to show the man in a homosexual act. Then it does not help much that it is "consentual" in a BDSM or passion play.
I agree on the gender difference here. To me, having men stand in a queue to have me means appreciation, not humiliation.
I do not know how long a dildo aka cornu was ever in you, in my case it was never more than a minute (till pic was taken), but I think also the crucifixion will not be for hours. One aspect of the damage I tried to discuss in the cornu-fication of toreros in bull fights (more often and discussed in the newspapers as one thinks).
Was not really holding a stopwatch any time I had something inserted, but... 10-15 minutes would not be too off the mark.

However, there is a nuance I overlooked initially: I expect the cornu thing to be made of wood, not of soft plastic (or whatever they make dildos of). Well-polished wood of course, but it's still a whole different story when it comes to internal injuries.
Live streaming is a new idea.... :flipa:
Oh, did I just outslut the whole community by accident? Consider it a modern girl's contribution to the theme.

ance I overlooked initially: I expect the cornu thing to be made of wood, not of soft plastic (or whatever they make dildos of). Well-polished wood of course, but it's still a whole different story when it comes to internal injuries.
The cornu can not be used so there are internal bleedings, then the crucified would die on that instead of crucifixion, so also in a reenactment you had to. be careful. As far as I know one uses dildos, we have some pics and some movies doing it like this.

The cornu can not be used so there are internal bleedings, then the crucified would die on that instead of crucifixion, so also in a reenactment you had to. be careful. As far as I know one uses dildos, we have some pics and some movies doing it like this.
There is a subtle terminological ambiguity here: 'crucifixion' is a method of execution, not a medical cause of death. The cause of death could be any, from asphyxiation to dehydration to just getting stubbed with a spear because guards had to move on. Some deaths could be due to bleeding from the cornu. I don't think the soldiers cared much - to them it was "shes ded lol", in modern terms.

Another curious matter your amazingly useful thread suggests: in a consensual BDSM scenario, how much time would a victim expect to spend on the cross?

There is a subtle terminological ambiguity here: 'crucifixion' is a method of execution, not a medical cause of death. The cause of death could be any, from asphyxiation to dehydration to just getting stubbed with a spear because guards had to move on. Some deaths could be due to bleeding from the cornu. I don't think the soldiers cared much - to them it was "shes ded lol", in modern terms.
There was also a debate how the crucified one actually die, I did not want to go into details.......
Another curious matter your amazingly useful thread suggests: in a consensual BDSM scenario, how much time would a victim expect to spend on the cross?
WE must ask, I think the reported times are hours. In the stories I wrote it is shorter and I took "the little death" as the time when the crucified are taken down, but the scenarios were never in roman times, that is not so interesting and fun....

Thanks for the 29 females answered so far, results for the cornu question so far. One quarter no to it, about half to the standard ocrifice and a quarter for the "little hole". I am not completely sure but I guess it would be the better choice to use the anus, it is more flexible, I think.

cirnuuu.jpg

Thanks for the 29 females answered so far, results for the cornu question so far. One quarter no to it, about half to the standard ocrifice and a quarter for the "little hole". I am not completely sure but I guess it would be the better choice to use the anus, it is more flexible, I think.

View attachment 1151012
These illustrations make all three options irresistible. The girl on the left is very feminine and easy to associate with, the hanging one is adorably aesthetic even if a bit cold, and the lady on the right is just having it full out with happy abandon.

I will not change my answer to accommodate for a soft plastic cornu, but I agree that it has its merits.

These illustrations make all three options irresistible. The girl on the left is very feminine and easy to associate with, the hanging one is adorably aesthetic even if a bit cold, and the lady on the right is just having it full out with happy abandon.

I will not change my answer to accommodate for a soft plastic cornu, but I agree that it has its merits.
The one in the middle is a quite famous person ;-). I must say, imagine myself to be in the audience, I also do not know what I would like to see, The vaginal entry-display has its optical merits, I am however an anal addict, being interested in al anal sex related study, so would like to see that and I think it is especially intriguing when a younger not experienced girl gets that treatment. "Only" nude has its merits to, being more erotic in a sense centering on the person. your scenario would be probably, that after extensive rape you are on display.

Being crucified what would you allow?
  1. Flogging: A) yes B) no
  2. Displayment: a) Lioncloth b) nude (breast) c) stark nude d) vagina visible
  3. Audition: a) Only friends. b) Whoever passes by
  4. Team: a) crucified alone b) crucified in a group
  5. Rape: a) no way. b) raped by males before crucifixion vaginally c) anally d) both
  6. Cross: a) Ropes. b) Nails c) just standing
  7. Cornu: a) no. b) small vagina c) small anus d) large vagina e) large anus f) oversized, with the danger of sphincter damage
  8. Fotos/Videos: a) yes. b) no

Me would be: not female
1. a
2. c d
3. b
4. a
5. b c d
6. a
7. a b c
8. a

Attachments

• CAT.Crux..jpeg
    CAT.Crux..jpeg
    899.2 KB · Views: 146
The one in the middle is a quite famous person ;-).
I know I can cut her out and image search her, but maybe you could tell me the name? *bats her eyelashes at you innocently

"Only" nude has its merits to, being more erotic in a sense centering on the person. your scenario would be probably, that after extensive rape you are on display.
This was my plan, yes. What I like in the pose with feet tied together (nailed would be even better but we are talking consensual here) is how it emphasizes the curve of my hips. And I have the excuse that I'm doing art here! Not sure if anyone would believe it but at least I tried.

Back
Top Bottom