What would you allow (females)?

Go to CruxDreams.com
I know I can cut her out and image search her, but maybe you could tell me the name? *bats her eyelashes at you innocently
I thought it is from this "In bed with Madonna"....
This was my plan, yes. What I like in the pose with feet tied together (nailed would be even better but we are talking consensual here) is how it emphasizes the curve of my hips. And I have the excuse that I'm doing art here! Not sure if anyone would believe it but at least I tried.
or put them on the side of the cross, so one can spread the legs, and one can get some insight.

Being crucified what would you allow?
  1. Flogging: A) yes B) no
  2. Displayment: a) Lioncloth b) nude (breast) c) stark nude d) vagina visible
  3. Audition: a) Only friends. b) Whoever passes by
  4. Team: a) crucified alone b) crucified in a group
  5. Rape: a) no way. b) raped by males before crucifixion vaginally c) anally d) both
  6. Cross: a) Ropes. b) Nails c) just standing
  7. Cornu: a) no. b) small vagina c) small anus d) large vagina e) large anus f) oversized, with the danger of sphincter damage
  8. Fotos/Videos: a) yes. b) no

Me would be: not female

For me:

1 b
2 c
3 a
4 b
5 a
6 a
7 a&c
8 b

Oops, I a male. Sorry.

for males..

Last edited:
I prefer this for both myself as well as for the females I am crucified with.
I understand. It could be a kind of crux party, where the people have a drink or could be bound nude for all to view on cross with a small anal cornu. Are the females allowed to put it in the vagina, or do you consider that as unfair (Take it like a man)?

No, for females a cornu for the vagina is alright too with me. That's what a vagina is for (among other things).

No, for females a cornu for the vagina is alright too with me. That's what a vagina is for (among other things).
That is interesting. I think I write a story "The crux party". It is completely without pain, just party fun to show the body, getting some sexual stimulation.

For me:

1 b
2 c
3 a
4 b
5 a
6 a
7 a&c
8 b
I added you to the male statistics. Ia it ok when you show an erection? I am a little sad, that you reduce my favourite subject: The (consensual) anal rape before crucifixion is now only showing 51.7% sodomites. Are you sure you do not want? It is quite an "opening" experience! Hahaha, just joking...

I guess I WILL show an erection when things take their turn.
Technically it was not a question in the female poll that is why I ask. Started to write on the story, will be slow, since the chapter Kathleens revenge on my passion play/church storyline is still not finished. There was a long discussion if erection appear at "normal" crucifixions, but here we have softened ones so I guess so, for many males. We had enough pics and I think some who did it confirmed the erections.

For myself it would be a softened one and as such an erotic and sexual experience. An erection comes in naturally then.

Being crucified what would you allow?
  1. Flogging: A) yes B) no
  2. Displayment: a) Lioncloth b) nude (breast) c) stark nude d) vagina visible
  3. Audition: a) Only friends. b) Whoever passes by
  4. Team: a) crucified alone b) crucified in a group
  5. Rape: a) no way. b) raped by males before crucifixion vaginally c) anally d) both
  6. Cross: a) Ropes. b) Nails c) just standing
  7. Cornu: a) no. b) small vagina c) small anus d) large vagina e) large anus f) oversized, with the danger of sphincter damage
  8. Fotos/Videos: a) yes. b) no

Me would be: not female
Well...
1. Before the process,
2. Fully nude,
3. A,
4. B,
5. A,
6. A,
7. No!
8. Photos? In 200 A.C.?

Back