What You Like Most? Being Crucified Yourself Or Being A Spectator?

• Thread starter Deleted member 16639
  • Start date

What do you like most?

• Being crucified

• Being a spectator

• Both

Results are only viewable after voting.
Go to CruxDreams.com
My favourite fantasy is to be crucified as part of a mass crucifixion - for example as part of the defeated army of Spartacus…

Some ladies beside me would not disturb of course…

This does not mean that I wouldn‘t fantasize about being a spectator of a crucifixion, or an executioner. But I know I would be a miserable executioner…

In all cases total nudity, humiliation and nails are essential…

If I would be in the dominant role, e.g. condemning people to cross, it would have to end up with me crucified for it.
That's a clever way to essentially do both at the same time! OK that would also be what I would want to have happen . ;)

you would be forced to put me up, as well

My fantasy is to be crucified but with lot of pre-crux ordeal :
-to be whipped harshly and if possible bloody on back and legs.
-to have to hold on my shoulders the patibulum 30 kg / 40 kg and be flogged every time i collapse under the weight, during the walk 100 or 200 meters.
-to be naked of course because the cross means pain & humiliation
-to be raped by females before crucifixion with toys with a cock-sleeve in order to feel my anus and rectum burning for a long time during the crucifixion
-then crucified "à la Makar" with ropes and nothing to put my feet on : my own weight must be provide the pain and no cornu but a cock-sleeve coated with chili or pepper or other very irritating substance.
I would like to be crucified in front of women who can watch my penis, my testicles ; who could touch me, jerking me,
i would like someone jerk me off in order to cumming on the cross to feel the mix of pain & orgasm in same time.
Once the crucifixion will be over, i would like to be put on a table, on the back as everyone could watch me exhausted, with my penis and testicles exposed, and someone (man or woman whatever) could insert again a toy cock-sleeve in my anus coated with chili or pepper or other very irritating substance.
I would like to be too exhausted to move but keep on feeling intense pain.
After some hours, i would like a young naked woman clean me, heal my wounds, and insert a soothing balm in my anus and rectum.

And i add to my fantasy previously posted, the fact i would like to walk without shoes on the gravel, in order to get bloody my soles.
My purpose is to get lot of pain already before my crucifixion : arriving exhausted on my own Golgotha ...
Indeed, i think during the walk, my penis would erect : erection means strength consumption and therefore less energy to bear the Crux ordeal....

If I had to choose between being a spectator, watching some crucifixions (that includes female victims) then I get to go free and being an executioner for one crucifixion party (including female victims) then I can go free and being a victim of a crucifixion (with female victims) that involves a time on the cross almost certain to result in my death but I am free if I manage to survive, while the other two options would turn me on, maybe spectator more than executioner, (hey, what can I say, I'm lazy, ha ha!!), I would most certainly choose to be a participant of a crucifixion by being put through a crucifixion as a victim. But only if I got to choose some of the procedural particulars AND that there is at least some female victims whose crosses would be within my view. I would want a full brutal Roman style crucifixion with whipping front and back and full body, face and genitals not spared, crown of thorns, t-cross with arms out to sides but angled up somewhat (35* angle??) and nails in both wrists and hands, feet crossed and nailed with one nail to a sedile, suffering time maximized by no breaking of legs and plenty of water. All victims go through the same exact process as me. The women are barebreasted and we all wear those pointless useless loincloths, the ones that go around your tummy and don't really cover anything.

Last edited:
It's a fantasy of course. I'm not sure it would work even as a SM game IRL, but i's a very vivid dream. Litterally. In the dream I am lying down with a handful of buff brutes kneeling down around me, carefully placing me on the cross. Roping me and then nailing me! There are no real fear or pain in this dream, only submission, The men carry out their job without paying any attention to me or my moaning and begging.. Finally they raise the cross. I feel a gentle breeze, as I notice hundreds of spectators... Then I wake up - wet.... A very powerful erotic vision

Attachments

• thumbnail.jpg
    thumbnail.jpg
    668.5 KB · Views: 81
Back
Top Bottom