What You Like Most? Being Crucified Yourself Or Being A Spectator?

• Thread starter Deleted member 16639
  • Start date

What do you like most?

• Being crucified

• Being a spectator

• Both

Results are only viewable after voting.
Go to CruxDreams.com
When I first got into BDSM I was a sub, but as time went on, due to my personality I fell into a dom role. While I would love to be the crucified victim I could definitely see myself as an executioner. More over playing the role of the legionary that directs the other executioners in how to best preform the act.

I knew nothing about crux before I found this site. I have come to enjoy it for the fantasy. It is so sexually stimulating to watch another woman being tortured and I can put myself in her place and feel what she feels, sort of. I wouldn't want to go that far in reality. The torture and humiliation I get to experience in reality turns me on so much and gives me intense orgasms that I could never rise to otherwise.

I would be the old, experienced carnifex who knew all the tricks to either make a victim suffer for days or have them expire in hours. I would be the one who wrote the crucifixion manual of practice others would use to carry out executions.

I would be most probably investigating the stories behind the cross. And therefor hated among those crucified, destroying their way of dying as well as by those doing the crucifixions. I can for later cite the comment of a judge, female one, you could be sure, that I am missing any respect of authorities and I am not polite to them. So, if someone has a handkerchief, he might give it to her.

I chose both.

I’m a teacher at university, and lately I sometimes fantasize about a scenario in which my mostly female students (the few males just don’t show up that day) are captured, tortured and finally crucified. A group of about thirty young beautiful women crucified, one by one, one every hour, and all others have to watch until it’s their turn. As their teacher I’m the last one to be nailed …

I chose both.

I’m a teacher at university, and lately I sometimes fantasize about a scenario in which my mostly female students (the few males just don’t show up that day) are captured, tortured and finally crucified. A group of about thirty young beautiful women crucified, one by one, one every hour, and all others have to watch until it’s their turn. As their teacher I’m the last one to be nailed …
You mean the qualifications does not have any influence on the time of suffering on the cross? O tempora o mores, that must be this Bologna reform. Me I only dreamed of crucifying only the intelligent and beautiful students. Later when I was lecture assistant and docent I am sure that all my students wanted to crucify me. What is the conclusion? Naturally that I am beautiful and intelligent.

I chose both.

Some fantasy. But thirty students, just one crucified, every hour, means that the whole operations takes more than a day, even longer, if environmental regulations on the campus forbid hammering during night hours. So, when it would be your turn, the first crucified will already have passed out, or even be dead.

Wouldn't it be better to crucify them all together, even with multiple execution teams, so you can watch them from your own cross still struggling in good shape, and you even can hold a last, exciting lecture!:rolleyes:

Some fantasy. But thirty students, just one crucified, every hour, means that the whole operations takes more than a day, even longer, if environmental regulations on the campus forbid hammering during night hours. So, when it would be your turn, the first crucified will already have passed out, or even be dead.

Wouldn't it be better to crucify them all together, even with multiple execution teams, so you can watch them from your own cross still struggling in good shape, and you even can hold a last, exciting lecture!:rolleyes:
Just wondering, how many credit points you getting from being crucified? And can they be transferred to the master studies?

Just wondering, how many credit points you getting from being crucified? And can they be transferred to the master studies?
No idea! I am one of these pre-credit point era living fossils, who simply had to do exams for the whole curriculum lectured during the year, and who had to pass them all before going to the next year!:icon_writing:

So, my guess is : four credit points : one for each wrist and one for each ankle!:roto2nuse:

No idea! I am one of these pre-credit point era living fossils, who simply had to do exams for the whole curriculum lectured during the year, and who had to pass them all before going to the next year!:icon_writing:

So, my guess is : four credit points : one for each wrist and one for each ankle!:roto2nuse:
I guess it depends on the whole arrangement... additional points for flogging, cornu and so on..... probably we have to explain the bologna system first, for getting reasonable points.... I think 180 for three year full-time studies (means Bachelor....) + 120 for master...... got 30 Hours work per point....

I guess it depends on the whole arrangement... additional points for flogging, cornu and so on..... probably we have to explain the bologna system first, for getting reasonable points.... I think 180 for three year full-time studies (means Bachelor....) + 120 for master...... got 30 Hours work per point....
OK : cornu doubles the credit points! I think you will certainly be in favour of that!:D

Back
Top Bottom