Whats your ultimate crucifixion fantasy?

Go to CruxDreams.com

crux_fan776

Executioner
Mine would have to be: i would want to be kept as a prisoner totally naked and barefoot for ATLEAST a year in a typical concrete jail cell.then when my day came id want a woman to do my nailing. With my feet nailed to the side of the cross so my soles face the back of the cross.

I think that it would have to be gang raped, tortured and then nailed naked to a cross to die in front of a large crowd.

And then is occurred to me, you guys (Crux Forum and Foundation members) are the ones I'd want to be the executioners and crowd.

kisses

willowfall
How would you want to be nailed to your cross..on a X shaped cross or a T shaoed cross? If on a T shaped cross what way would you want your feet nailed? And would you want another woman to do your nailing or would you want a guy to do it.. and would you want your nailimg done slow or get it done fast?

There was an idea floating around that a nailed victim could last indefinately on a cross if the executioner had a small wooden "seat" nailed half way up on the cross so the victim could sit on it thus taking all weight off there arms thus being able to breathe. And with that seat and 3 meals a day fed to the victim via walking up a ladder to feed the nailed victim a victim could last indefinately.

I also feel the long imprisonment before the nailing..1 to 3 years in your jail cell naked and barefoot the entire time in the cell with abstinence (no masturbation no stimulation in your cell as the prisoner the entire time) just adds to when the big day of the nailing finally comes!!.

How would you want to be nailed to your cross..on a X shaped cross or a T shaoed cross? If on a T shaped cross what way would you want your feet nailed? And would you want another woman to do your nailing or would you want a guy to do it.. and would you want your nailimg done slow or get it done fast?

There was an idea floating around that a nailed victim could last indefinately on a cross if the executioner had a small wooden "seat" nailed half way up on the cross so the victim could sit on it thus taking all weight off there arms thus being able to breathe. And with that seat and 3 meals a day fed to the victim via walking up a ladder to feed the nailed victim a victim could last indefinately.

I also feel the long imprisonment before the nailing..1 to 3 years in your jail cell naked and barefoot the entire time in the cell with abstinence (no masturbation no stimulation in your cell as the prisoner the entire time) just adds to when the big day of the nailing finally comes!!.

Now I take a different approach to being submissive. It is not for me to "decide" but it is for the dominant to decide, to me that's what is means to be submissive. If I am part of the decision making process then I am not truly submissive.

So the thrill for me is being the toy, the object of the crowds wrath, etc., etc.

Part of the erotic thrill for me is having absolutely no control. In RL I don't want to know what is going to happen, I don't want to be asked to me that ruins it. It's like "now you are going to do this, and then this," BORING.

So for me the ultimate fantasy actually is someone else's. I'm just the movie prop, the "special effect" that ties it all together.

kisses

willowfall

Do you prefer to be crucified alone?

I have no particular feelings one way or the other. For example a lot of guys have the fantasy of being crucified across from the woman who loves them.

That holds no attraction for me at all. My feeling on the subject is you should have gone down fighting like a man, giving your all for the community. I don't find anything sexy at all about submissive men, so guy dying like a coward or a slave is actually a huge turn off for me.

I'm not saying it is a fantasy you shouldn't have.

I'm just saying it isn't one I share.

For me, being an extrovert, I am more interested in what the tormentors are doing to me and how the mob is reacting. Whether I'm 1 or just 1 of 100, it doesn't matter.

kisses

willowfall

That holds no attraction for me at all. My feeling on the subject is you should have gone down fighting like a man, giving your all for the community. I don't find anything sexy at all about submissive men, so guy dying like a coward or a slave is actually a huge turn off for me.
A little bit cutting corners here, Willowfall?:confused:
A man who got caught, and crucified afterwards, is a coward, as the fact that he has been caught alive, is proof he did not do enough effort to fight for his community?:oops:
"Come back as a victor, or on your shield!"
Permit me to point out, that things may be more subtle.
For instance, if one takes part in an act, knowing that either death, or crucifixion could, and probably will be the fate if things go wrong, what's the cowardice in it?

But agree : everybody creates the fantasy he/she enjoys the most.

"Come back as a victor, or on your shield!" Permit me to point out, that things may be more subtle..

Only dominant males are successful. The rest are casualties or failures.

That seems to be a basic flaw in the modern male, they don't understand that (long term) success is all that matters in the long run.

To take it back to pre-history if you weren't a good provider the women were interested in the ones who were because that gave them and their offspring the best chance of survival.

In written history men followed those leaders who were successful because it led to wealth, comfortable lives and (whatever the local concept of) honor.

In modern times OLD guys only get the women and the best jobs because they are successful.

Throughout history the losers only get written about in the context of the winners.

I don't have a problem with some guy trying and dying while trying to succeed. A single guy holding the pass and dying so his people can escape, knowing he was going to die holding the pass, that's about as honorable as it gets.

Getting captured and executed means you FAILED.

There just isn't anything sexy in that kind of failure.

I get it that guys have crux fantasies (Hell so do I) and that they want people to find them hanging on a cross as erotic. I get it.

But the whole thing is a really bad derivation of the whole 'Christ Model'.

And as a submissive I'm not into being executed because it is somehow "heroic". I'm into execution fantasies specifically BECAUSE it is humiliating.

kisses

willowfall

Oh my! I've thought about this...
I think I'd like to be crucified on a standard crucifix, with my feet nailed, side by side, to the wood by the (male) executioners. To avoid asphyxiation, I'd like to be supported by a sharp - or even studded! - support between my legs and a spiked pole up into my vagina.

Before the nailing, I'd prefer to be whipped across each breast and between my legs, then I'd expect my nipples to be pierced with skewers; one vertically, one horizontally and one straight into each. I would then walk barefoot (over sharp stones and shards) to the site in public.

After the crucifixion I would expect the females to torture my nipples and breasts by twisting them with heated pliers and pincers.

That's my fantasy.

Oh my! I've thought about this...
I think I'd like to be crucified on a standard crucifix, with my feet nailed, side by side, to the wood by the (male) executioners. To avoid asphyxiation, I'd like to be supported by a sharp - or even studded! - support between my legs and a spiked pole up into my vagina.

Before the nailing, I'd prefer to be whipped across each breast and between my legs, then I'd expect my nipples to be pierced with skewers; one vertically, one horizontally and one straight into each. I would then walk barefoot (over sharp stones and shards) to the site in public.

After the crucifixion I would expect the females to torture my nipples and breasts by twisting them with heated pliers and pincers.

That's my fantasy.
Oh i really like that fantasy! And to have something to sit on to prevent asphyxiatiom means ypu can enjoy your fantasy indefinately. And the long walk to the nailing site in bare feet is always a must!!. Be it over sharp stones or through warm city pavement streets getting the soles nice and black so the footprint shows up on the soles. Would you like the large nails or the small diameter nails so they hurt less going in?

To take it back to pre-history if you weren't a good provider the women were interested in the ones who were because that gave them and their offspring the best chance of survival.
Do we know that for a fact? In most
Only dominant males are successful. The rest are casualties or failures.

That seems to be a basic flaw in the modern male, they don't understand that (long term) success is all that matters in the long run.

Success doesn't necessarily require "dominance". In fact, most anthropologists believe, based on studies of hunter-gatherer societies (which are the closest analog to early man) and primates such as bonobos, that the key survival trait for humans has historically been the ability to build collaborative networks (and that is probably true today also). While the cowering submissive is probably not that good at that, neither is the strutting "dominant".

As for providers, in many of those societies, women provide the bulk of the calories consumed through gathering. The success rate of gathering is far higher than hunting with spears and rocks.

Throughout history the losers only get written about in the context of the winners.
Napoleon and Hitler both lost and there seems to be a book or two that mentions them.... Just sayin...

On a completely different topic, I invite all comers to guess my crucifixion fantasy. You get 3 tries, the first 2 don't count...

Success doesn't necessarily require "dominance". In fact, most anthropologists believe, based on studies of hunter-gatherer societies (which are the closest analog to early man) and primates such as bonobos, that the key survival trait for humans has historically been the ability to build collaborative networks (and that is probably true today also). While the cowering submissive is probably not that good at that, neither is the strutting "dominant".

As for providers, in many of those societies, women provide the bulk of the calories consumed through gathering. The success rate of gathering is far higher than hunting with spears and rocks.

Napoleon and Hitler both lost and there seems to be a book or two that mentions them.... Just sayin...

On a completely different topic, I invite all comers to guess my crucifixion fantasy. You get 3 tries, the first 2 don't count...
Let me sleep on it...

Tree

Actually, biologically speaking the most successful men were the ones who could keep their 25 wives and concubines happy and prevent them and their children from trying to kill each other. They probably did not come across as that dominant, they may even have seemed rather henpecked, who knows maybe they fantasied about being crucified as an easy way out? :D

Yes we do. In fact you see it still existing in cultures today in the concept of polygamist marriages and arranged marriages (which even in the US didn't end all that long ago). Where do you think the wedding ring women accept today came from? It is the modern version of the 'bride price' that was paid to fathers in order to show that a man as wealth enough to support a woman and her off-spring. And just in case you missed it, wealth comes from success.

Now that doesn't mean the poor and the stupid haven't had the opportunity to breed like rabbits, they have. But they are getting the leftovers not the prime cuts. And until our incredible wealth (in the Western world) and technology allowed us to feed huge numbers of people and cure killer diseases did they manage to survive at a rate that allowed them sustained growth in numbers. Prior to that they were dying off at an incredible rate (or being eliminated by the successful who had power).

And yes success does require dominance. Where are most of the immigrants running to in the world today? Economically successful countries who just happen to be either militarily dominant (America) or part a coalition that is (Europe). Look at world history all the long term successful societies were militarily dominant which lead to economic dominance.

And are these the same idiot anthropologists who tried to pimp in the 1960s how "peaceful" and "in harmony with nature" the Mayans were? The fact is that all groups (human or animal) who form any sort of community have dominant members who dictate how the community does things and subservient members who trade their services for an opportunity at survival. There is no such thing as a group where all members have equal authority and benefits.

Man when you choose to cite bad examples you go whole hog don't you? Hitler and Napoleon are in the history books precisely as examples of a national (or tribal) group going off the rails and following a charismatic, violent, forceful leader going in a bad direction leading to the destruction of their society. They aren't in it because they succeeded are they?

Just saying .........

kisses

willowfall

And yes success does require dominance.
Success requires luck to an enormous degree. A nerdy guy like Bill Gates would have remained with a little software company in Seattle except for the fact that IBM made a monumentally stupid error and decided hardware mattered and software didn't, so sure you can keep the rights to the DOS operating system....And I doubt he would have been very good at hunting wooly mammoths with a spear....
And until our incredible wealth (in the Western world) and technology allowed us to feed huge numbers of people and cure killer diseases did they manage to survive at a rate that allowed them sustained growth in numbers. Prior to that they were dying off at an incredible rate (or being eliminated by the successful who had power).
In feudal societies the elite went and fought the wars and the peasants were more or less left alone. And who were the elite? They were hereditary-you could be a blithering idiot and be king (a great many were) because some distant ancestor was king. And that in-breeding meant that those families were riddled with hemophilia and a number of other diseases.
Why would we bother?
Because you're a curious person who likes to solve mysteries? Or are you finally admitting that Goldman is the brains of the operation?

and the peasants were more or less left alone

Except when the armies of the warring kings, queens and princes laid waste to large swaths of the countryside :confused:

Or are you finally admitting that Goldman is the brains of the operation?

Ohhhhhh ... go watch another Seinfeld or something :mad:

Back
Top Bottom