When to strip??

Go to CruxDreams.com
It would depend on the stage of punishment for me:

Stripped naked -- after the pronouncement of condemnation and during pre-execution torture and rape;

With loincloth/undergarment -- during public flogging and until nailing (to protect the carnifex from any discharge due to the body's reaction to the pounding of nails);

Once the nailing is complete and the cross is erected, the carnifex shall strip off the loincloth from the condemned as if he is 'unveiling' a statue to the public.

One aspect not yet considered. We have the clothing (loincloth or even more) for the public execution, the nude, the rape, the cornu is then more private and adult, probably even with payed entries in the second part of the event. Nailing, as we know, or any other brutality is no problem in our society so would be in the "free" part.

Judged dressed in a short tunic and a linen loincloth.
The tunic is removed when I am brought before the flogging station.
I am dressed only in my loincloth at the time of the flogging. It is hot, I am afraid and I sweat profusely. Bleeding from a facial and back flogging runs down my loincloth, mixing with my sweat.
With a soiled loincloth I am led before my cross and nailed to it.
As my cross is raised in front of the crowd, the executioner tears off my loincloth. Here I am naked to face my fate and leave this world.

I would love to be stripped right before I'm stretched out on the cross and nailed to it. Turns me on so much the thought of being stripped naked in front of the crowd before getting executed.
Yes. The victim arrives at the execution site dressed. There the sentence is read out again. Before the crucifixion, he must undress, indicating that he no longer needs the clothes and is put into a state of complete humiliation. Nakedness is a state of total vulnerability and the audience enjoys it.

For me personally I would be completely naked from the moment I am whipped to my slow death. I want people to see my tortured naked body and erection flying around as I contort in erotic agony. After my death I want to be laid out on display so people can see my naked erect corpse to inspire future victims

Well I think after the guard tied me down and rape my ass and then get me to cum once then they pulled off my loincloths. Before hanging me up. And after I am naked using a didlo in my ass. So I prostate milking cum after a while on the cross.

Well for my crimes..would be arrested very early in the morning.
When I'm having a bath, I want to be pulled out the house completely naked and marched down the streets to be tortured, whipped, put on trial and sentenced to death.
On the Cross the only thing I will wear is my own blood.
From the moment I am arrested to my dead body hanging on the cross I will be naked.
And because I like bath salts my corpse will smell quite nice .
For a bit

Well for my crimes..would be arrested very early in the morning.
When I'm having a bath, I want to be pulled out the house completely naked and marched down the streets to be tortured, whipped, put on trial and sentenced to death.
On the Cross the only thing I will wear is my own blood.
From the moment I am arrested to my dead body hanging on the cross I will be naked.
And because I like bath salts my corpse will smell quite nice .
For a bit
Id take part in dragging you out myself by your hair

I think I would come to the dressing room completely naked just before being crucified..... first, during the trial they would make me wear ragged clothes to degrade me, then they would undress me naked from the flogging and then full of blood they would cover me and then load the patibulum on my shoulders and make me parade in front of everyone with the sign describing my crime hanging around my neck. Once I arrive at the place where I will be crucified I will be completely naked and then I will be nailed and raised on the cross, I will be there in the sight of everyone and the rags I was wearing before will be on me show yourself to me and the crowd as an act of my public humiliation.

Back
Top Bottom