When to strip??

Go to CruxDreams.com
Jimmy Page, you know he's a sadist!
Fuckin hell .
Have you read up on the "shark" incident?
Fuuuckk!!! I thought Maneskin were edgy
You say Sadist like it's a bad thing. ;)
As far as any "Shark Incident" goes, those rumors have been floating around for 50+ years. As to what's true, what's urban legend and myth, who the heck knows?
There was even a song about it. "Mud Shark" by Frank Zappa and the Mother's. My sister bought the album and I remember the tune.
The album was about groupies and bands. Pretty amusing.

Immediately upon the sentence being read.
When condemned, the prisoner ceases to be a citizen or considered human (think of all the times you've heard a murderer etc. referred to as an animal).
Strip them naked, making sure to actually destroy the clothes. From that moment until the sentence is carried out (death, other punishment or slavery) they remain naked. For a death sentence, or for condemnation to the mines or galleys this is forever.

When condemned, the prisoner ceases to be a citizen or considered human (think of all the times you've heard a murderer etc. referred to as an animal).
Strip them naked, making sure to actually destroy the clothes. From that moment until the sentence is carried out (death, other punishment or slavery) they remain naked. For a death sentence, or for condemnation to the mines or galleys this is forever.

Yes. Stark naked and with heads shaved bald for both male and female.

And handed over to the Guards for a night of rape before the sentence begins.

I'm starting to question what would be more humiliating for the victim to strip them before nailing, or to wait until after the cross has been raised, and then strip them there. Any thoughts from people?
I would be stripped after being tied to the cross after being ordered to strip

I’d want to be stripped at the very beginning on the walk to the cross
I’d want to be stripped at the very beginning on the walk to the cross
I think once the prisoner is condemned/sentenced, they should be immediately stripped and bound out of the court. Once scourged, they will be naked and attached to their patibulums for the rest of their short lives....1st with ropes for the march to the execution ground, then nailed to them upon arrival.

Back
Top Bottom