Whipped Women

Go to CruxDreams.com
Sir Henry, If I were ever to be whipped I would want the whip handler to be you. I would feel so safe with you. Do you always tie the woman or can some of them withstand a whipping without beng tied such as hands on head or holding an overhead rope etc. I would definitely need to be tied or it would become a foot race.
I have read that the kidney area is a dangerous spot to apply a whip and for good reason.
Sir Henry, I have reading your posting about your experience whipping women. I had always thought that the motivation for the whipping was for the man to become aroused for sex. I have so much more to learn. What if the woman's motivation to be whipped was for sex and the man was not interested that could make for a very frustrating situation if the woman's hands were tied. I think that being whipped would very much arouse me and my wish would be to be taken by the man who whipped me or someone else. I am just guessing since I have never been whipped except in my imagination nor ever sene a live whipping.

Your words honour me, Laura, thank you for them.
It would be an honour for me to let the leather straps dance on your naked skin.

In answer to your question, I can tell you that in certain disciplinary and obedience exercises, from a certain level of training onwards, the hands are not bound, but must be clasped on or behind the head. If, for example, the hands come loose after a blow, there are two extra blows for each time under the same conditions.
Another exercise (for advanced delinquents) is free arms in any position (forwards of course), but with a bell in each hand: If even a single bell sound is heard during a blow, this results in a corresponding extra punishment.
And we also occasionally practise a few other rope-less exercises...
Personally, however, I love tying up my delinquent because tying her up with rope is a further humiliation for HER and a very exciting experience for ME.

And a quick word about the kidney region:
captivecuties is right: in countries where corporal punishment still exists, thickly padded kidney belts are put on the delinquents for protection before it starts.

One compliment I received a long time ago was from a model I was working with doing general bondage and discipline scenarios with.
After our shoot, she saw My heavy braided cat that I generally use for heavy Punishments.
She asked if I knew how to use it and I assured her so.
She then asked to be flogged with it so we made another video of the ordeal.
Afterwards, coming down from her endorphin rush, she told Me that only one other well known producer could flog her as well as I just did.
A nice complement from a very well whipped subject.
IMG_2024.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

For my dear friend, our member Laura1949, I made a drawing in my silhouette technique that is tailored to a scene that she describes in one of her fantastic stories.
I designed the scene according to my ideas: "Lady Agnes was hung between the two posts and prepared to receive her punishment".

I dedicated this graphic to Laura and she allowed me to post it here for you:

Attachments

• Laura_X_4.jpg
    Laura_X_4.jpg
    236.2 KB · Views: 271

For my dear friend, our member Laura1949, I made a drawing in my silhouette technique that is tailored to a scene that she describes in one of her fantastic stories.
I designed the scene according to my ideas: "Lady Agnes was hung between the two posts and prepared to receive her punishment".

I dedicated this graphic to Laura and she allowed me to post it here for you:
How can I not love this. Thank you so much.

One compliment I received a long time ago was from a model I was working with doing general bondage and discipline scenarios with.
After our shoot, she saw My heavy braided cat that I generally use for heavy Punishments.
Afterwards, coming down from her endorphin rush, she told Me that only one other well known producer could flog her as well as I just did.
View attachment 1469989
I love how the young lady arches her back and tilts her head in reaction to the flogger. That one must have hurt!

What excites me about this scene is the delinquent holding on to one of her nipples.
Oh I love doing that!
And if you tug on her nipple enough and twirl it between your thumb and forefinger, you give her horny feelings between the blows, which on the one hand intensifies the contrast and on the other hand brings her closer to this very special sensation of pleasure pain.

What excites me about this scene is the delinquent holding on to one of her nipples.
Oh I love doing that!
And if you tug on her nipple enough and twirl it between your thumb and forefinger, you give her horny feelings between the blows, which on the one hand intensifies the contrast and on the other hand brings her closer to this very special sensation of pleasure pain.
I am getting aroused thinking about it! Please continue...

How can I not love this. Thank you so much.
It was a rather sensual and erotic experience in that it was for pure pleasure rather than punishment.
The long and lovely cunt would move this way and that so a firm tug on a budding nipple kept the wanton whore steady for the beating.
Head hanging back in arousal as I built the strokes carefully over the canvass of that carcass, I would tug the nipple, dragging the body closer and pushing it away between slashes of the leather.
Combined with pulling the head back by the hair in a demonstration of who was in control and who willingly gave it over.

It was a rather sensual and erotic experience in that it was for pure pleasure rather than punishment.
The long and lovely cunt would move this way and that so a firm tug on a budding nipple kept the wanton whore steady for the beating.
Head hanging back in arousal as I built the strokes carefully over the canvass of that carcass, I would tug the nipple, dragging the body closer and pushing it away between slashes of the leather.
Combined with pulling the head back by the hair in a demonstration of who was in control and who willingly gave it over.
That reads well ... up to the point of control:
Sure, it has to feel that way - for both protagonists and it also has to look absolutely convincing that way (also for possible spectators during a performance) that the he has full control and power over her.
But it is of eminent importance to know at every single second who actually has the true power in such role-playing games - namely the Botom, who is willingly taking on this role and is only temporarily lending him this supposed power!

Let's think of the saveword that SHE can use to end the session immediately... this makes it clear WHO of the two has the true control and power...

Last edited:
That reads well ... up to the point of control:
Sure, it has to feel that way - for both protagonists and it also has to look absolutely convincing that way (also for possible spectators during a performance) that the he has full control and power over her.
But it is of eminent importance to know at every single second who actually has the true power in such role-playing games - namely the Botom, who is willingly taking on this role and is only temporarily lending him this supposed power!

Let's think of the saveword that SHE can use to end the session immediately... this makes it clear WHO of the two has the true control and power...
Hence my mentioning on who gave the control over for the time being.
I enjoy the masochist’s sufferings because it is letting Me explore that and facilitating that for the scene and it is finding pleasure and place in that roll.
And My enjoyment in that it is enjoying what I am doing to it, finding the simple delights in that dichotomy between us.

Soft nipples growing hard and scraping the rough brick as the leather crashes into the body, making it buck and rub against the harsh surface.
I also like keeping their attention while whipping the back…or perhaps something to take the slave’s mind off of one pain at a time!
Needless to say, I love that image and the look on her face.

Needless to say, I love that image and the look on her face.
If you will allow me, guys,I would like to add that from my point of view in this scene

IMG_0630.jpeg

something else is missing here - namely a Velcro strap or a leather strap with a buckle around her shoulders and around the board, with which she can be firmly lashed to the bed of nails!

If you will allow me, guys,I would like to add that from my point of view in this scene

View attachment 1470087

something else is missing here - namely a Velcro strap or a leather strap with a buckle around her shoulders and around the board, with which she can be firmly lashed to the bed of nails!
That would be for after the whipping when she's left for the night. :devil2:

Bel

View attachment 1470087

Serene was well placed and not going anywhere for the well deserved whipping that followed!
Being secured is a valid point, but I prefer them to bounce, squirm and scrape their way through the ordeal.
Everyone has a preference.

Bel

Serene was well placed and not going anywhere for the well deserved whipping that followed!
Being secured is a valid point, but I prefer them to bounce, squirm and scrape their way through the ordeal.
Everyone has a preference.
No no, stop, captivecuties!
Who says that one excludes the other?
As wulf so rightly said:
Let her jump and dance and leap under the whip.... and then tie her to the nail board for the night.
(But don't forget to give her a goodnight kiss!)

View attachment 1469989
You had some nice models come to you to get flogged

View attachment 1470087

What I meant was this: I rummaged a bit in my Photoshop box and found a band like this that I stretched very tightly around her shoulders and the board.
Now she can sleep there without falling over.
I also wiped her tears comfortingly and gave her a loving, tender goodnight kiss and will now switch off the light.
For breakfast she gets a quick treat from me before her coffee: 10 good morning blows with my smal crop.

Attachments

• Nagelbrett.JPG
    Nagelbrett.JPG
    40.5 KB · Views: 217
Back
Top Bottom