Whipped Women

Go to CruxDreams.com
What I meant was this: I rummaged a bit in my Photoshop box and found a band like this that I stretched very tightly around her shoulders and the board.
Now she can sleep there without falling over.
How thoughtful of you Sir. Wouldn't want the poor girl to hurt herself. :devil:

I also wiped her tears comfortingly and gave her a loving, tender goodnight kiss and will now switch off the light.
For breakfast she gets a quick treat from me before her coffee: 10 good morning blows with my smal crop.
Ah yes... the start of another day, the smell of freshly brewed coffee, the chirping of the birds outside the window, the sobbing screams coming up from the cellar.:devil2:

Ah yes... the start of another day, the smell of freshly brewed coffee, the chirping of the birds outside the window, the sobbing screams coming up from the cellar.:devil2:
Yep, that's morning music. The sweet sounds of a still young day ... with many hours of whipping ... there is enough stock in the cellar ... but first a good hot coffee!

At one time I had two folders with almost identical art style, with one labeled Alex and the other labeled Asterix or Astericxk. Some time later I merged them all into the Alex folder, thinking they were the same artist, and realized some were signed Alex, but many were not signed at all. I got them all from the old Drawingpalace site and I thought that was where I got the Astericxk name from, but now I'm not sure. I'm still confused about it, and not sure if all of 'alex' images were done by the same artist.

At one time I had two folders with almost identical art style, with one labeled Alex and the other labeled Asterix or Astericxk. Some time later I merged them all into the Alex folder, thinking they were the same artist, and realized some were signed Alex, but many were not signed at all. I got them all from the old Drawingpalace site and I thought that was where I got the Astericxk name from, but now I'm not sure. I'm still confused about it, and not sure if all of 'alex' images were done by the same artist.
It'll be no help whatsoever if I tell you that we now have more than 100 members registered on the Forums as 'Alex' with all manner of suffixes and variations. :rolleyes:

I can also do a perfect split like the one Alex does.
Yes, I really can!
Just with one tiny little difference:

After I went into a straddle like that, both my hip joints crumbled, the hip sockets broke, tendons and muscles were torn and blood vessels burst.
This means that I'll have to have everything amputated from the hip down... but never mind: I can do the split too! :lol:

Attachments

• Alex.JPG
    Alex.JPG
    87.8 KB · Views: 217
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom