Whipping Post collection

Go to CruxDreams.com

Loinclothslave

slave to the whip
One of loinclothslave’s absolute favourite punishments is to be chained to the whipping post and be mercilessly whipped.

This one is from one of Dr Lomps videos and that’s loinclothslave’s Hungarian persona chained to the post...

“I thought I’d surprise you with a nice back whipping today. Use this clicker once you’ve had enough that you think you’ll faint.” Placing the clicker tantalizingly out of reach of the slave, resting in plain view on top of the post, Lord discuses the count with the bare chested whipmaster “we’ll give it to you after 60...”
Whipmaster shakes head
“80”
Again a shake of the brutal overseer’s head
“100, then...”
The despair in slave’s eyes is palpable, lucky wretch!

FE531D44-7E73-4C19-90BE-42B8BDCF1F12.jpeg62A9B707-F33A-4260-A3A6-54C4B8FAE432.jpeg

This is a page from Thomas Tergel’s Auction Chapter Three - 2 for 1 sale. Anna is whipped for foolishly trying to escape to auction

You can find ALL of “Thomas Tergel’s Slave Auction series” at renderotica.com. Along with chapters 1, 2 and 3 of “Thomas Tergels Secluded Cabin Abduction.” Thank you!

Please check out more of my work at: https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/thomas-tergel-artwork.8710/post-590088

0387.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom