Whipping

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hi Jedakk,
I think you'll find that any attachment like The Serpent's Eye have not survived the transition to this new site because they are over 2MB. No problem really because I've posted a 90 day link for The Greek Girls. I can't find The Serpents Eye although I know it's on our computer. Could you please e-mail me a copy of the eye? Thanks.

Connie..are you going to use your avatar which Hans found for you?

Sure,that woulde be great!

without photoshop is poser boring
Everything I've read here about Poser is true. The one thing it is not is Boring. Jedakk uses a later edition of Poser then I do and except for Poser 5 the developers have improved it with every new edition. Why I say this is because the raw renders you get from Poser often need a touch up, people who use Poser call it "post work". I have always used two programs to process the raw Poser images, one is Photoshop, and the other is Painter. I do all my art work in Painter and use Photoshop (It's actually Photo Paint) for special effects and converting the images to Jpeg format for posting. And as the man said, "It takes a big computer, with as much memory and speed as the state of art allows, and with as much hard drive capacity as you can put in the box. I have scenes where the data saved from the Poser program is 250MB. As the man, Jedakk, said it get expensive, but I love it and maybe when I upgrade I'll have less post work to do.
Helmut

Everything I've read here about Poser is true. The one thing it is not is Boring. Jedakk uses a later edition of Poser then I do and except for Poser 5 the developers have improved it with every new edition. Why I say this is because the raw renders you get from Poser often need a touch up, people who use Poser call it "post work". I have always used two programs to process the raw Poser images, one is Photoshop, and the other is Painter. I do all my art work in Painter and use Photoshop (It's actually Photo Paint) for special effects and converting the images to Jpeg format for posting. And as the man said, "It takes a big computer, with as much memory and speed as the state of art allows, and with as much hard drive capacity as you can put in the box. I have scenes where the data saved from the Poser program is 250MB. As the man, Jedakk, said it get expensive, but I love it and maybe when I upgrade I'll have less post work to do.
Helmut
with a blind eye it is boring Amen

I used to do a lot of post work in Photoshop too, but Poser has gotten so powerful now that things have kind of switched around. I use Photoshop to paint textures, bump maps, etc., but those all go into the renders and I don't generally do any painting on the images after they're rendered. Occasionally I will composite renders with backgrounds in Photoshop, but I'm trying to get away from that also.

Jedakk

I used to do a lot of post work in Photoshop too, but Poser has gotten so powerful now that things have kind of switched around. I use Photoshop to paint textures, bump maps, etc., but those all go into the renders and I don't generally do any painting on the images after they're rendered. Occasionally I will composite renders with backgrounds in Photoshop, but I'm trying to get away from that also.

Jedakk
That sounds good to me since I'm still using P4 I occasionally have to deal with an angle that doesn't belong in the image, a sharp angle on a hip or breast demands attention and if you don't handle it the pix is no good. I use air brushes, and detail brushes to groom the images.
Thanks,
Helmut

The other piece of software I'm trying to get into is Carrara. I got some kind of package deal and got a really good price on it, then bought a set of tutorial videos to try to learn it. It is a steep learning curve, but it certainly has a lot of possibilities; very powerful 3D modelling capabilities, rendering and animation, handles realistic-looking trees and plants without blowing the file sizes all to hell. It interfaces directly with Poser runtimes so you can directly access and open figures, props, etc., modify, paint on them, create morphs and store them back into Poser for use there.

Jedakk

The other piece of software I'm trying to get into is Carrara. I got some kind of package deal and got a really good price on it, then bought a set of tutorial videos to try to learn it. It is a steep learning curve, but it certainly has a lot of possibilities; very powerful 3D modelling capabilities, rendering and animation, handles realistic-looking trees and plants without blowing the file sizes all to hell. It interfaces directly with Poser runtimes so you can directly access and open figures, props, etc., modify, paint on them, create morphs and store them back into Poser for use there.

Jedakk
The part about "realistic-looking trees and plants" now that's what really punches my buttons. Trees, plants and grass use up memory at an alarming rate and if you ever examined my pictures I only did one where I used a render as part of a background because my computer said "Dahh". I only have 1Gb of RAM so when I hear about Quad core processors and 8GB of RAM I get a little wistful. My one worry is will I be able to create some of the effects I'm known for as easily as I do now? Poser 5 took that a step in the wrong direction. Take a look at the fire light scenes in my last "Helmut Thread" post, I couldn't do that with P5.
This is a good conversation,
Helmut

Carrara only stores one plant figure of any specific type, then for the rest in the scene it just stores the different parameters that apply to them. And there are some pretty amazing parameters to make them realistically varied. Firelight would be a piece of cake in that program - you can make anything into a light source, so you could model some flames and then make light emanate from them and illuminate the other objects in the scene. Pretty cool.

I have not tried it, but I am pretty sure I could do firelight illumination in Poser Pro 2010, which is what I use, just by creating a point source light and giving it the right color. And my computer is a quad processor with 8GB of RAM, but I built it four years ago and I'm thinking to build a new one when I retire next February. Plans right now are for a 6-core processor, about 3 GHz with 24GB of RAM, but depends on what's available then. It should be pretty fast on renders. :)

Jedakk

Yeah "S-T-R,1" is better than some of B-Heat's earlier stuff.....Roll on "S-T-R,2"......;)
Just got "Empire of Sin",(AKA "Chained Sinners,Medieval Fleshpots"),via Amazon,so glad i only paid £6 for it as the "extras" were of little substance...Must be one of their earlier works ??
Hardly worth it,as the extra "flogging" scenes,etc. were rather watered-down,by later standards.....
Bound Heat obviously learned from it.
Cheers B.

I like it, thanks for posting it!

Though I would not be surprised if they found the thing and took it down eventually, but its great for now!

The video is part of Julie's Late Night Cinema. The video is unlisted which means that only people with the link can see it. The people who run Youtube have to bear in mind that millions of youngsters watch Youtube so they have to be careful, but as long as adult clips are unlisted or private there does not seem to be a problem.

For help with discreet posting on Youtube see http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/how-to-post-discreetly-on-youtube.1069/

Yeah "S-T-R,1" is better than some of B-Heat's earlier stuff.....Roll on "S-T-R,2"......;)
Just got "Empire of Sin",(AKA "Chained Sinners,Medieval Fleshpots"),via Amazon,so glad i only paid £6 for it as the "extras" were of little substance...Must be one of their earlier works ??
Hardly worth it,as the extra "flogging" scenes,etc. were rather watered-down,by later standards.....
Bound Heat obviously learned from it.
Cheers B.

You have UK edited version ... NO whipping NO violence. But also a movie from 2001 way before Bound Heat. :p

You have UK edited version ... NO whipping NO violence. But also a movie from 2001 way before Bound Heat. :p
A message from the "Caeseramogus Centurio",Baracus.....
Ok then,if that is the case,then please Julie post the proof,on your "LNC"...PLEASE !!
The "whipping scene" occurs near the end as six slave-girls are punished for some unknown misdemeanor,stripped topless,facing a wall,chained-up.
Cheers Baracus
P.S have a nice holiday,Girls ??

It`s all very well to watch a whipping movie, i prefer a hands on approach as my slaves can verify. There is nothing more delightful than whipping a slaves back, the problem is when she starts to enjoy it!

A message from the "Caeseramogus Centurio",Baracus.....
Ok then,if that is the case,then please Julie post the proof,on your "LNC"...PLEASE !!
The "whipping scene" occurs near the end as six slave-girls are punished for some unknown misdemeanor,stripped topless,facing a wall,chained-up.
Cheers Baracus
P.S have a nice holiday,Girls ??

I'm a bit confused. There is an 8min 36sec version on screen 37. However I do seem to have posted two versions..see screenshots.

Attachments

• ScreenShot002.jpg
    ScreenShot002.jpg
    533.3 KB · Views: 231
  • ScreenShot004.jpg
    ScreenShot004.jpg
    449.2 KB · Views: 187
I've just been in contact with those nice people from Boundheat asking them for a short version of Tears etc Part 1 because Baracus can do without all the Lesbian scenes. They said "If that's Baracus the baker then he must be a bit odd but since you are Julie then we'll do our best." So here it is...

PS If you want to download this clip the URL is
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvtJuaWpWNY
Copy the URL and visit Keepvid. Paste the URL in the box and follow simple instructions.

I've just been in contact with those nice people from Boundheat asking them for a short version of Tears etc Part 1 because Baracus can do without all the Lesbian scenes. They said "If that's Baracus the baker then he must be a bit odd but since you are Julie then we'll do our best." So here it is...

Joeie.................... Jonesygirl is back and how:p
thx

Aww thanks Julie !! Thanks a Million !!
LOVE it,absolutely LOVE it !! "mwwaah!! "
Have to admit that the Crucifiee,has got a very intriguing "Clunge"*.... Apart from that,her suffering is well executed.:)
Now to clear something up....
As Bakerboy,rightly points out,the scene,i was earlier referring-to, regarding a group- flogging,is from a very OLD film, called,"Empire of Sin"(AKA "Sins of the Realm",also AKA "Chained Sinners,etc.) (2001)
Now can ANYONE please prove,that an extended scene exists.if at all...?
Cheers B.x
* "Inbetweeners" term for the Female Genitalia,(sorry Ladies!!).

Back
Top Bottom