Words from the crucified

Go to CruxDreams.com
Talking on the cross is honestly one of the sexiest things about crucifixion. The thing that stands out about crucifixion compared to nearly every other form of execution is the fact that the victims are still alive for a very long time (compared to other methods of execution anyway), are aware and able to speak. The only other form of execution that compares is the rack. And then talking becomes extremely difficult towards the end in the latter stages of tightening. Whereas crucifixion allows talking for as long as the victim can manage to do so, even right up to their final moments, if conscious. This, in addition to the nudity, stretched out position, and pain of whipping and nailing, all adds up to no doubt the sexiest execution method in existence. But it is the talking between victims on their crosses and between victim and executioner or victim and onlookers that is the sweetest aspect of crucifixion. It leaves me with a question. What would be the attitude of the executioners about the victims talking? Would they not care, just have the attitude that how victims expend their remaining strength doesn't matter as they are nailed in place and raised and are not going anywhere and will eventually succumb anyway? Or do they police it, caring more about certain forms of communication than others? For example, do they allow free reign of conversation between victims but monitor and control conversations between victims and onlookers? Is there any difference allowed between males and females who talk from their crosses? These are questions that interest
Being the guard of a crucifixion can be a very boring, long-lasting thing... So a converation with the condemned could be a good variety - if they don't only curse and insult me... I would be very interested in their story - what brought them on the cross, what are their feelings...

I totally get there is a fantasy aspect to this site, but IMHO a truly condemned individual pierced by nails/spikes would be too consumed with breathing and struggling to remain alive for a few more minutes to talk.

Being the guard of a crucifixion can be a very boring, long-lasting thing... So a converation with the condemned could be a good variety - if they don't only curse and insult me... I would be very interested in their story - what brought them on the cross, what are their feelings...
here you go

Entirely true. Plus the guards are human too and may be genuinely interested in hearing about it.

Having a casual conversation with a crucified victim's been a fantasy of mine for a long while now, and I love reading stories where that's the focus of it, from drama stories like Beachwalk to funny stories like Crux Park.

The conversation doesn't have to be erotic - in fact maybe I'd prefer if it were mostly be about the two getting to know each other more, but I wouldn't mind either way.

Having a casual conversation with a crucified victim's been a fantasy of mine for a long while now, and I love reading stories where that's the focus of it, from drama stories like Beachwalk to funny stories like Crux Park.

The conversation doesn't have to be erotic - in fact maybe I'd prefer if it were mostly be about the two getting to know each other more, but I wouldn't mind either way.
"So, how was your day?"

Last edited:
Talking on the cross is honestly one of the sexiest things about crucifixion. The thing that stands out about crucifixion compared to nearly every other form of execution is the fact that the victims are still alive for a very long time (compared to other methods of execution anyway), are aware and able to speak. The only other form of execution that compares is the rack. And then talking becomes extremely difficult towards the end in the latter stages of tightening. Whereas crucifixion allows talking for as long as the victim can manage to do so, even right up to their final moments, if conscious. This, in addition to the nudity, stretched out position, and pain of whipping and nailing, all adds up to no doubt the sexiest execution method in existence. But it is the talking between victims on their crosses and between victim and executioner or victim and onlookers that is the sweetest aspect of crucifixion. It leaves me with a question.
I completely agree.
Personally, what I find conceptually thrilling is the idea of torturing and executing a person, not just a pretty piece of meat.
A person with all her dreams, aspirations, goals, etc etc, and able to communicate verbally.

For that reason I really dislike also BDSM videos with victims having gags and so on: both torture and execution should be an interplay between victim and hangman to be erotically moving for me, not like a burocratic procedure.

What would be the attitude of the executioners about the victims talking? Would they not care, just have the attitude that how victims expend their remaining strength doesn't matter as they are nailed in place and raised and are not going anywhere and will eventually succumb anyway? Or do they police it, caring more about certain forms of communication than others? For example, do they allow free reign of conversation between victims but monitor and control conversations between victims and onlookers? Is there any difference allowed between males and females who talk from their crosses? These are questions that interest me.
I personally find thrilling the idea of polite executioners.
Even gentle in their own way (but still very professional and merciless as their job requires).
I usually don't like stories with verbal abuse or stuff like that (there are notable exceptions to this rule of mine though, for instance Tygavin's excellent stories).
I find DjEtla's stories very well balanced in that regard, and a great source of inspiration.

Attachments

• vlcsnap-2024-02-15-09h55m46s423verv.jpg
    vlcsnap-2024-02-15-09h55m46s423verv.jpg
    947 KB · Views: 206
  • vlcsnap-2024-02-15-09h56m19s497.jpg
    vlcsnap-2024-02-15-09h56m19s497.jpg
    289.2 KB · Views: 200
I completely agree.
Personally, what I find conceptually thrilling is the idea of torturing and executing a person, not just a pretty piece of meat.
A person with all her dreams, aspirations, goals, etc etc, and able to communicate verbally.

For that reason I really dislike also BDSM videos with victims having gags and so on: both torture and execution should be an interplay between victim and hangman to be erotically moving for me, not like a burocratic procedure.

I personally find thrilling the idea of polite executioners.
Even gentle in their own way (but still very professional and merciless as their job requires).
I usually don't like stories with verbal abuse or stuff like that (there are notable exceptions to this rule of mine though, for instance Tygavin's excellent stories).
I find DjEtla's stories very well balanced in that regard, and a great source of inspiration.
Oh, the 1st pic is taken from this movie: http://www.deadsexyclips.com/0001134/affectionate executioner full hd-p-1523.html
I commissioned it and wrote the script, it's well worth the price.
If you contact AlexBald by email you can even pay by PayPal and have a discount (kindly ask for it, don't pretend it).
The model is called Mary Ann.

The second one is an old video by MaxCoxxx, the model is Olive Glass.

When I see or meet a beautiful woman I imagine how humiliating it would be to find her smiling and looking up past my naked, nailed testicles and burned penile stump, whimpering and writhing, filthy and bloody, crucified for her pleasure, by her order, expiring before her immaculate beauty. Would she tell me of how disgustingly pathetic and unworthy she finds me, ask if i still love her and long to taste her feet one last time as i suffer at her whim?
as i manage to raise up on the creaking cross on my nailed heels and tell her that i do love and adore her, once again thank her for allowing me to show my love for her humiliated, only at her feet , allowing me to please her sadistic desires with my crucifixion and emasculation for her temporary amusement, as she longs for her enhanced climax with a real man later tonight.

Back
Top Bottom