• alone

Votes: 7 11.3%
  • with one other victim

Votes: 15 24.2%
  • as part of a group of victims

Votes: 40 64.5%

• Total voters
Go to CruxDreams.com
A very interesting question, fsg. I've voted for 'part of a group', though I'd put 'alone' as a pretty close second choice.
In my crux fantasies, I generally imagine myself being crucified with others, maybe my friends/ accomplices/
family, maybe just other 'criminals' who happen to be being executed the same day as me.
I think it adds to the horror of the situation if I see others already crucified as I approach,
or watch them being crucified, before my turn comes.
I'm not sure that having 'company' once I'm up on my cross will give much support,
being aware of others' suffering around me is as likely to make my own pain greater.
So although I imagine being crucified with others, I still think of it as a very lonely experience,
each of us locked in her own suffering which no-one can share.

A very interesting question, fsg. I've voted for 'part of a group', though I'd put 'alone' as a pretty close second choice.
In my crux fantasies, I generally imagine myself being crucified with others, maybe my friends/ accomplices/
family, maybe just other 'criminals' who happen to be being executed the same day as me.
I think it adds to the horror of the situation if I see others already crucified as I approach,
I'm not sure that having 'company' once I'm up on my cross will give much support,
being aware of others' suffering around me is as likely to make my own pain greater.
So although I imagine being crucified with others, I still think of it as a very lonely experience,

I voted for "part of a group", figuring the more the merrier ;):p:D

More seriously I agree with all that Eul said above.

And Eulalia in a group could better demonstrate their brave character and co-operation (for compare and for contrast with other girls) :))

In a group, without a doubt. They should be arranged so that each of the condemned, whether already crucified or awaiting crucifixion, can see the person who's currently undergoing nailing and those who're already hanging from their crosses. (When possible, that is. In a Spartacus-type scenario involving dozens or hundreds of victims, it's obviously not possible for everyone to see everyone else.)

Someone awaiting cruxifixion is going to be in a state of terrified anticipation. We want to heighten the terror and prolong the anticipation. With a group, everyone but the first will be able to witness the stripping, nailing, elevation, and subsequent torment of at least one other person. The condemned should know the order in which they'll be crucified, so that they can watch their awful fate draw nearer and nearer.

The process of crucifixion should proceed at a deliberate pace. There are a couple of natural breaks, after both wrists have been nailed down and again after both ankles have been nailed in place, where the executioners can briefly step aside and give both the crowd and the condemned an unobstructed view of the naked victim struggling on the recumbent cross. After each cross has been elevated, the executioners wait for a minute or so before continuing. This is an opportunity for the next person in line to watch the just-crucified victim from no more than 8–10 feet (3 m) away.

Even after everyone's been crucified, it's better to have a group. While you're hanging on your cross, you're going to be constantly looking back and forth at the others, hoping that someone's found a position that's a little less painful. You will not see that, only suffering and despair like your own; and the spectacle of the others' bare struggling bodies is a reminder of your own shameful nakedness.

...I generally imagine myself being crucified with others, maybe my friends/ accomplices/
family...

If two family members or friends are crucified together, they should be placed so that they can see one another, but not side-by-side. Each one can watch the other's torment, but they can't readily offer encouragement to one another.

Ideally, the one crucified first should be the one who's more likely to break down and cry and plead. Otherwise, the first might try to set an example of courage for the other, which would be unsatisfactory for the spectators.

Also, I assume that when the cross is first raised, the crucified is totally occupied with the pain of hanging from the nails, and has no attention to spare for anything else. If the second sibling/friend is crucified immediately after the first, then the first won't really notice. If we allow a little time to elapse before crucifying the second, then the first will be more likely to watch, and will suffer the psychological torment of watching a loved one's humiliation and torture.

I've got a scenario in which two siblings are crucified as part of a group of five. The younger sibling is the first crucified, and the older one goes fourth. This puts them 25–30 feet (8–10 m) apart, too far to murmur encouragement to one another. The crucifixion of the older begins after the younger's been hanging from his cross for roughly 10 minutes, so the immediate shock of crucifixion is over and the younger can pay some attention to the stripping and nailing and raising of the older. Since the crucified are arranged along an arc, the two actually have clearer views of one another than if they were on adjacent crosses.

Last edited:
If two family members or friends are crucified together, they should be placed so that they can see one another, but not side-by-side. Each one can watch the other's torment, but they can't readily offer encouragement to one another.

Ideally, the one crucified first should be the one who's more likely to break down and cry and plead. Otherwise, the first might try to set an example of courage for the other, which would be unsatisfactory for the spectators.

Also, I assume that when the cross is first raised, the crucified is totally occupied with the pain of hanging from the nails, and has no attention to spare for anything else. If the second sibling/friend is crucified immediately after the first, then the first won't really notice. If we allow a little time to elapse before crucifying the second, then the first will be more likely to watch, and will suffer the psychological torment of watching a loved one's humiliation and torture.

I've got a scenario in which two siblings are crucified as part of a group of five. The younger sibling is the first crucified, and the older one goes fourth. This puts them 25–30 feet (8–10 m) apart, too far to murmur encouragement to one another. The crucifixion of the older begins after the younger's been hanging from his cross for roughly 10 minutes, so the immediate shock of crucifixion is over and the younger can pay some attention to the stripping and nailing and raising of the older. Since the crucified are arranged along an arc, the two actually have clearer views of one another than if they on adjacent crosses.

Like this ... thoughtful and careful treatment of the special torment of being crucified along with someone you know and hold dear.

I put with one other victim. I've imagined being crucified with another woman I was already very close friends with. And then we are crucified with our crosses facing each other's. I think about how much we know the other is suffering because we are both going through it. We comfort each other and bond even more deeply as we suffer together. We would be sharing a kind of love that would be more intense than we could ever imagine. We would be needing each other more than ever. We struggle together, moan in pain together, cry together, pray together...the bond we would form with each other would be incredible...

I put with one other victim. I've imagined being crucified with another woman I was already very close friends with. And then we are crucified with our crosses facing each other's. I think about how much we know the other is suffering because we are both going through it. We comfort each other and bond even more deeply as we suffer together. We would be sharing a kind of love that would be more intense than we could ever imagine. We would be needing each other more than ever. We struggle together, moan in pain together, cry together, pray together...the bond we would form with each other would be incredible...
Well said

Beautiful, Danielle. You bring such depth of feeling to the experience. I can see you there, sharing the ordeal, growing in love through suffering and pain.

To share like that would be a great comfort to some people.

Would I prefer company or to be alone? I don't really know. In my fantasies I would be watched, certainly. But to share with others on crosses, I don't know.

Beautiful, Danielle. You bring such depth of feeling to the experience. I can see you there, sharing the ordeal, growing in love through suffering and pain.

To share like that would be a great comfort to some people.

Would I prefer company or to be alone? I don't really know. In my fantasies I would be watched, certainly. But to share with others on crosses, I don't know.

Also we would both know that our lives would be ending, that we are not only suffering immensely but we are also in the process of dying on our crosses. We both know it would take hours and at first we would both be struggling for our lives and praying for help. All we would really have for comfort is each other. I can only imagine how many times during those long, painful hours we would say to each other how much we loved one another. Even when not saying it, our eyes would tell the other that when we looked at each other, even through the pain and desperation in our eyes.

We would both feel an intense need to hold each other, but know that was impossible. But we would share as much comfort and love as we could so that somehow we can get through the horrible pain and agony we are in...

Back
Top Bottom