• alone

Votes: 7 11.3%
  • with one other victim

Votes: 15 24.2%
  • as part of a group of victims

Votes: 40 64.5%

• Total voters
Go to CruxDreams.com
Also we would both know that our lives would be ending, that we are not only suffering immensely but we are also in the process of dying on our crosses. We both know it would take hours and at first we would both be struggling for our lives and praying for help. All we would really have for comfort is each other. I can only imagine how many times during those long, painful hours we would say to each other how much we loved one another. Even when not saying it, our eyes would tell the other that when we looked at each other, even through the pain and desperation in our eyes.

We would both feel an intense need to hold each other, but know that was impossible. But we would share as much comfort and love as we could so that somehow we can get through the horrible pain and agony we are in...

Oh Danielle you make it sound so intense, so wonderful, I would love to be there with you!
Stripped down to our true selves, sharing so intimately, giving each other strength.
Our bodies would fail but our spirits would be strong!

Also we would both know that our lives would be ending, that we are not only suffering immensely but we are also in the process of dying on our crosses. We both know it would take hours and at first we would both be struggling for our lives and praying for help. All we would really have for comfort is each other. I can only imagine how many times during those long, painful hours we would say to each other how much we loved one another. Even when not saying it, our eyes would tell the other that when we looked at each other, even through the pain and desperation in our eyes.

We would both feel an intense need to hold each other, but know that was impossible. But we would share as much comfort and love as we could so that somehow we can get through the horrible pain and agony we are in...

Nice post...can so feel the intensity of you suffering and need for comfort.

I voted for a group. Three or four, or tens. With accomplices, friends, or with total strangers. On a hilltop, an execution site, along a road, in an arena, whatever. In a group, you see and get aware of your own agony through looking at the others. As Eulalia already mentioned, and I have nothing more to add :
I think it adds to the horror of the situation if I see others already crucified as I approach,
or watch them being crucified, before my turn comes.
I'm not sure that having 'company' once I'm up on my cross will give much support,
being aware of others' suffering around me is as likely to make my own pain greater.
So although I imagine being crucified with others, I still think of it as a very lonely experience,
each of us locked in her own suffering which no-one can share.

Naked chilly night without any thought of .......................................

Still need ... still want ... still feel everything ...............

I'm dying ...........................

Mmmmmmmmm

Taunting thighs like the gazelle... A waist with such a taper that she lifts you higher as her fullness presents herself before you.

What do you see within?

Watch as it withers !

Would it be possible to have another girl crucified with me, on top of and facing me? How would it work? Lay us both down together and use longer nails to link her palms or wrists to mine and then pounded through the wood? Would her legs and feet be wrapped around my waist and nailed to the back of the cross? Trying to get the image right in my head.

That's a seE="ThatOne, post: 218227, member: 13520"]Would it be possible to have another girl crucified with me, on top of and facing me? How would it work? Lay us both down together and use longer nails to link her palms or wrists to mine and then pounded through the wood? Would her legs and feet be wrapped around my waist and nailed to the back of the cross? Trying to get the image right in my head.[/QUOTE]
Thats a serious engineering problem. Perhaps fasten one to a portable cross winch the crosses together then break out one. BIGASS MAKITA. Bore holes throu your wrists and crucify you with long bolts. Alternatively 69 the pair of you and let you eat each other out as you bleed. I'll give more thought after supper

That's a seE="ThatOne, post: 218227, member: 13520"]Would it be possible to have another girl crucified with me, on top of and facing me? How would it work? Lay us both down together and use longer nails to link her palms or wrists to mine and then pounded through the wood? Would her legs and feet be wrapped around my waist and nailed to the back of the cross? Trying to get the image right in my head.
Thats a serious engineering problem. Perhaps fasten one to a portable cross winch the crosses together then break out one. BIGASS MAKITA. Bore holes throu your wrists and crucify you with long bolts. Alternatively 69 the pair of you and let you eat each other out as you bleed. I'll give more thought after supper[/QUOTE]

I thought I saw a picture here once of a man and a woman crucified together facing each other on the cross. Would like a girl girl version of that. I do not know a whole lot about crosses though to know how possible it is. Another one would be if I were to be crucified sandwhiched between two men. One behind me with me in the middle and one facing me so that I get it from both ends. If I have to go, I may as well get something out of it, right?

Would it be possible to have another girl crucified with me, on top of and facing me? How would it work? Lay us both down together and use longer nails to link her palms or wrists to mine and then pounded through the wood? Would her legs and feet be wrapped around my waist and nailed to the back of the cross? Trying to get the image right in my head.
No problem, lady. Just keep in mind that one of yours will be deprived of the sensation of rubbing with your back against the raw wood. Just indicate which one of you it will be.:D
Thats a serious engineering problem.
Be serious! All we need is longer nails, a deeper hole in the ground, thicker crossbeams, some more foundation concrete and a bigger crane. It can all be done. If our civilisation can send a man to the moon and back safely, why do we make a problem of crucifying two women on one cross?:devil:

No problem, lady. Just keep in mind that one of yours will be deprived of the sensation of rubbing with your back against the raw wood. Just indicate which one of you it will be.:D

Be serious! All we need is longer nails, a deeper hole in the ground, thicker crossbeams, some more foundation concrete and a bigger crane. It can all be done. If our civilisation can send a man to the moon and back safely, why do we make a problem of crucifying two women on one cross?:devil:

I will be the one with my back to the cross I guess. Ok, this is actually making me kinda wet... Back in a few...

Thats a serious engineering problem. Perhaps fasten one to a portable cross winch the crosses together then break out one. BIGASS MAKITA. Bore holes throu your wrists and crucify you with long bolts. Alternatively 69 the pair of you and let you eat each other out as you bleed. I'll give more thought after supper

I thought I saw a picture here once of a man and a woman crucified together facing each other on the cross. Would like a girl girl version of that. I do not know a whole lot about crosses though to know how possible it is. Another one would be if I were to be crucified sandwhiched between two men. One behind me with me in the middle and one facing me so that I get it from both ends. If I have to go, I may as well get something out of it, right?[/QUOTE]
Puts a lot of strain on the nails. Figure a combined weight of 350 or so pounds on fairly slim nails

...memo to Tree...

...crucify Thessela alone on a remote hilltop...
I did that once, I believe. No, wait, not a hilltop. Carry on. :devil:

I'm not interested in being crucified at all, either in a group or as an individual. I prefer to be on the 'meting-out' end in my fantasies, or potentially the futile and gratuitous rescue effort that is bound to fail...:eek::D

Last edited:
Puts a lot of strain on the nails. Figure a combined weight of 350 or so pounds on fairly slim nails
Some good webbing strapping, with those ratchety-thing tensioners, round both wrists and calves, will hold them together and to the cross.
Then the nails for the pain. (Or omit for recreational crux)
Ok so not so much movement round the spikes possible, but plenty of other writhing of bodies to keep the audience interested.
Maybe some sort of hinged double-dildo cornu........?

I thought I saw a picture here once of a man and a woman crucified together facing each other on the cross. Would like a girl girl version of that. I do not know a whole lot about crosses though to know how possible it is. Another one would be if I were to be crucified sandwhiched between two men. One behind me with me in the middle and one facing me so that I get it from both ends. If I have to go, I may as well get something out of it, right?

I can only say, I'm pretty sure we have got such an image somewhere on this wonderful site,
but I've no way of tracking it down. I'll let you know if I spot it, maybe others will too. :)

Back
Top Bottom