Wraggles To The Rescue!

Go to CruxDreams.com
And there's the other reason for Wragg not choosing the Camel.:rolleyes: Of course, none of that makes any difference around here.:p:D

a classic from the days of Wraggles,
tune: The Eton Boating Song.

The sexual drive of a camel
Is greater than anyone thinks,
In the height of the mating season
He tries to bugger the Sphinx,
But the Sphinx's back-passage is narrow,
And blocked by the sands of the Nile,
Which accounts for the hump on the camel,
And the Sphinx's inscrutable smile.

a classic from the days of Wraggles,
tune: The Eton Boating Song.

The sexual drive of a camel
Is greater than anyone thinks,
In the height of the mating season
He tries to bugger the Sphinx,
But the Sphinx's back-passage is narrow,
And blocked by the sands of the Nile,
Which accounts for the hump on the camel,
And the Sphinx's inscrutable smile.
:duke:

That's the spirit. These SS bounders won't know what hit them. An escape should give them a right black eye with old Adolf. Just the thing. Show 'em what old Blighty's made of.

No, no! If we're playing Whist, you should have played the 4. Now we'll lose our bid. Come on Wraggles! I don't know how much more of this torture I can take. Did you know the Gerries have an opera that goes on for several days? :eek:

Last edited:
I count only 6. Is it because my laptop is getting old?
So do I. Maybe I am getting old!:eek:

Did you know the Gerries have an opera that goes on for several days? :eek:
That compensates they have no sport like cricket that goes on for several days.:D
Under the Nazi's, Germany had a fake parliament, that took seat in a former opera house. Their main activity was singing the national hymn, so they were called 'the most expensive singing club in Germany'!

That compensates they have no sport like cricket that goes on for several days
Then you know how it feels having a Messerschmidt on your tail!
Or, as the late Keith Miller, Australia's greatest allrounder, replied when asked by Michael Parkinson whether he felt any pressure playing cricket, "I'll tell you what pressure is. Pressure is a Messerschmitt up your arse, cricket is not."

Not a Me-109 in the novel, but a Me-110 nightfighter. RAF used to raid by night in WWII.

Actually by 1945 the RAF was back to flying by day due to both there being plenty of fighter bases in range of Germany, some of the latest model Sptifires actually having the same range as the P-51 Mustang (as well as the same engine) and the aforementioned lack of actual Luftwaffe aviation.

Anyway loving the story Wraggles...I mean Wragg.

Can I volunteer for a sortie? Behind enemy lines stuff is my sort of thing. mini-graphics-squirrels-477659.gif and I am demonstrably nuts.

Can I volunteer for a sortie? Behind enemy lines stuff is my sort of thing.
mini-graphics-squirrels-477659-gif.436207
and I am demonstrably nuts.
Are you sure you should have said N .. U .. T .. S? :eek: Remember where that led last time?

Algy calling.

Had a spot of bother with the old radio, lost contact for a couple of days, all tickety-boo now.

Have you a plan Wraggles? Or do we use our initiative? Whichever, I'm covering your left flank.

And, although I hate to admit it, experience tells me that Wraggleworth's bacon is worth saving. So please good Sir, send someone else. I'd prefer to have him return to Cruxton Abbey, where I am faithfully keeping the home fires burning, with all his .... ahem ... essential parts intact.
Pp is rather near the Abbey just now.
IMG_1336.JPG
Perhaps he should pay a visit and keep M'lady's rather delectable tight little warmed.

Pp is rather near the Abbey just now.
View attachment 436220
Perhaps he should pay a visit and keep M'lady's rather delectable tight little warmed.
IMG_0900.JPG Judging from that pic it appears that M'lady may have little choice but to submit. If Wragglesworth and the other RAF flyboys are determined to go off on suicidal missions to rescue one another and chase naked girls on crosses, then we women at home may just have to take advantage of all the randy Aussies and oversexed Yanks roaming around the streets and pubs back here in Blighty.:D

BTW, is this what is meant by "tie me kangaroo down sport?" :rolleyes:

we women at home may just have to take advantage of all the randy Aussies and oversexed Yanks roaming around the streets and pubs back here in Blighty.:D

My mummy was a bar-maid in the war.

There was a large Yanky base nearby.

Daddy was in Burma then.

Just remembered, it was a Black Battalion, strict segregation enforced.

She did like holidaying in the southern states, though, just wondering if it brought back memories.

My mummy was a bar-maid in the war.

There was a large Yanky base nearby.

Daddy was in Burma then.

Just remembered, it was a Black Battalion, strict segregation enforced.

She did like holidaying in the southern states, though, just wondering if it brought back memories.
The things one would like to ask, but can't :confused:

Judging from that pic it appears that M'lady may have little choice but to submit. If Wragglesworth and the other RAF flyboys are determined to go off on suicidal missions to rescue one another and chase naked girls on crosses, then we women at home may just have to take advantage of all the randy Aussies and oversexed Yanks roaming around the streets and pubs back here in Blighty.:D
"Message from Jollyrei to Squadron Leader Wagglesworth :
Old chap, do not worry about me, I landed safely and I did not get hurt. The SS-men that took me prisoner, are very kind , disciplined and correct people. I get treated very well. Actually, I found out that all the bad they tell us about the SS, is completely wrong. These are just fine, brave soldiers fighting for their country, like you and me do for ours. They have assured me that as soon as they will have won the war, which they expect to do within a few weeks, I will be released and sent home! Do not worry about the crucified woman either. They convinced me that this was stricktly an internal German affair!
PS : they just asked me a favour. Could you see to it that these leaflets get distributed in the cantina and some British barracks. Nice drawings, aren't they?"
(signed) Jolly.

Attachments

• jl1.jpg
    jl1.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 42
  • jl2.jpg
    jl2.jpg
    176 KB · Views: 42
"Message from Jollyrei to Squadron Leader Wagglesworth :
Old chap, do not worry about me, I landed safely and I did not get hurt. The SS-men that took me prisoner, are very kind , disciplined and correct people. I get treated very well. Actually, I found out that all the bad they tell us about the SS, is completely wrong. These are just fine, brave soldiers fighting for their country, like you and me do for ours. They have assured me that as soon as they will have won the war, which they expect to do within a few weeks, I will be released and sent home! Do not worry about the crucified woman either. They convinced me that this was stricktly an internal German affair!
PS : they just asked me a favour. Could you see to it that these leaflets get distributed in the cantina and some British barracks. Nice drawings, aren't they?"
(signed) Jolly.
Well what was the point of waiting around for you guys to come home ... when these guys have money, candy, real silk stockings and so much MORE to share?

:tits::fuck:

Back
Top Bottom