Yeah Baby, Redhead

Go to CruxDreams.com

Attachments

• tied up girl.jpg
    tied up girl.jpg
    146.6 KB · Views: 32
Well capturing Connie is so fun because, well let us say it is not safe ;)

Now as to why I leave the bikini on, simple I suspect it is the Bikini of Getetoth as worn by Erin wielder of the Sword of Asaroth

Asaroth 2.jpg

It would be just like a sneaky elf to appear once her alter ego the warmly human and incredibly sexy Connie was stripped of it :spider:

So it may be that I shall experiment with just tugging it out of the way as I play with my captive :devil:

Now as to why I leave the bikini on, simple I suspect it is the Bikini of Getetoth as worn by Erin wielder of the Sword of Asaroth

View attachment 142733

It would be just like a sneaky elf to appear once her alter ego the warmly human and incredibly sexy Connie was stripped of it :spider:

So it may be that I shall experiment with just tugging it out of the way as I play with my captive :devil:
:devil:

View attachment 142733

Careful you don't cut your fingers on that bikini as you tug :eek:

Back
Top Bottom