Your Favorite Artwork

Go to CruxDreams.com
my favorite pictures.
It is a very good picture. I noticed the women being brought to their crucifixions are all wearing loincloths while the crucified women are suffering their punishment naked. The exception is the woman being raised on the right side of the picture. She is still wearing coverage on her 'private parts'. One can only hope she will lose such coverage once she is fully crucified!!!

Cadre
It is a very good picture. I noticed the women being brought to their crucifixions are all wearing loincloths while the crucified women are suffering their punishment naked. The exception is the woman being raised on the right side of the picture. She is still wearing coverage on her 'private parts'. One can only hope she will lose such coverage once she is fully crucified!!!
I have two versions of this image ..... one in case I had to use censorship .... but yes my plan was that convicts would be executed naked ...

I just couldn't get there anymore and didn't have time to cram into the scene ... sometime next time ...

and my friends Cadre

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 1,149
  • 36387CDD-7B46-4041-B1A3-A185F35D538E.png
    36387CDD-7B46-4041-B1A3-A185F35D538E.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 1,036
Three selections from 3DFranco, who is fast becoming one of my most favorite artists.
Excellent stuff indeed!!
Can someone invite 3DFranco to start posting here too?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom