Your Wife as the Victim of a Crucifixion

Go to CruxDreams.com
On a scale of her physical and psychological destruction by me, in a bdsm, crucifixion setting, how severe do you want her to be dealt, on a 1 - 5 scale, where 1 is mild to medium torture, pain and embarrassment; where 5 is total humiliation, severe torture, and the complete destruction of her body.
Do you enjoy this role? Are you dominant or mix of Dom and sub?

I Have been a very naughty wife and my husband has tied me spreadeagled
on our king sized bed. My legs are stretched to the limit,wide wide open,he
put a pillow under my bum and that exposes my femininity even more. Now
he has gone to Manchester to watch the football, his parents have taken the
children to Meadowhall Christmas Shopping and hubby has left the front door
unlocked and unknown to me stuck a message on it, She`s Free Take Her Any
Way You Want Her. this is a bit like roulette if a horny man see`s it, or a man who
knows me {Boy Would I Like To Fuck Her} you know what men are like, Or a man
i don`t even know see`s it i could be well fucked by the time hubby get`s back home.
and the last thing he did before leaving me helpless and goosing me was to flush
my morning after pills down the toilet .Then I Hear Footsteps On The Stairs
I very much enjoy your creative mind and spicy thoughts. Exciting scenario you've outlined here. It would be very pleasurable to find you like this.

Interesting thread I just found...
You guys mean having one of your girl-friends or your wife (in my case fiancée) crucified alone - or in front of yourself (face to face)?

That's indeed nice: I can highly recommend this sort of play, particularly for those which are sadomasochists like my kinky girl-friends and I (and some of our/their male spouses, which help out as crucifiers next to getting crucified, too).

We use painful saddles (penetrating through the anus + horizontally fixed threaded bars behind these, so buttocks will sit on them safely, but still providing enough pain to make this stunt lingering for us perverts to enjoy). We also apply little tortures (usual SM-stuff like weighted medical clips with teeth on genitals, areolas and nipples, the later restricted in duration though as nipples like some blood circulation from time to time).

Watching your friend crucified while suffering the same way is the coolest SM play we practice in my own opinion (though I like straddling the spanish horse face to face with my fiancée, too). All my female play partners had not been into crux kink, but got excited by the idea when I told them about it and showed photos of my prior crux sessions.
Actually the biggest challenge for our play was to find locations which provide enough room and silence at night - to focus on the actual thing. We managed that thanks to friends with an abandoned former farm house.

No wonder that you fellows do the same treatment to your wifes and play partners...
Some of you may have enjoyed photos of our crux and other sessions on our Fetlife account (since I keep receiving unsolicited "friendship" invitations, however from pretty anonymous Fetlife profiles with no references but crux-kink - so I guess it came from here), and two of you have been crucified with me - sadly the only real contact with a m/f-couple that came through this pretty special kink platform. Would be cool, if people were using it more to just meet and play (what's so difficult about that!!??) - sex, BDSM and good dining together bring much more fun than sitting in front of a computer screen and... clean it up later :p
Great comments.

Morten and his lovely wife have created one of the most creative and detailed examples of a crux role play. Great staging, poses, and Vivian....what can I say? She's an amazing attractive model.
Thanks my friend, heres some old pics

Attachments

• V 61.jpg
    V 61.jpg
    614.3 KB · Views: 312
  • V 66.jpg
    V 66.jpg
    606.8 KB · Views: 262
  • V 62.jpg
    V 62.jpg
    626.4 KB · Views: 237
  • V 63.jpg
    V 63.jpg
    617.1 KB · Views: 247
  • V 69.jpg
    V 69.jpg
    605.1 KB · Views: 250
  • V 93.jpg
    V 93.jpg
    571.8 KB · Views: 254
  • V 96.jpg
    V 96.jpg
    594.8 KB · Views: 263
  • V 92.jpg
    V 92.jpg
    544.7 KB · Views: 261
  • V 95.jpg
    V 95.jpg
    509.2 KB · Views: 312
  • A Rebel Woman.jpg
    A Rebel Woman.jpg
    553 KB · Views: 335
Amazing work....exhibiting her naked beauty in such a raw erotic scene is stimulating. I keep wondering what Vivian was thinking and feeling, and what she thinks about how she looks.
Thanks, to be honest, she was so disturbed by mosquitos, that she only wanted to put her clothes on an go away from the forest))
Glad you like pics, looking after many years, I like them too))

Back
Top Bottom