Your Wife as the Victim of a Crucifixion

Go to CruxDreams.com
I would like to know a good comic book artist who could depict one or more fantasies that I imagine for my wife... That would be exciting...

The fantasy I dream of for my wife is obviously not possible in reality.
1°) She doesn't share my fantasies at all, neither BDSM nor crucifixion.
2°) She is 65 years old, 1m 63, 100kg and has had shoulder surgery several times...she would not last 5 minutes suspended on the cross...
But shouldn’t a fantasy remain a fantasy?
Is a realized fantasy still a fantasy or do we always want to go further in this fantasy?

At least twice a week - and sometimes with erotic phantasies in the back of my mind :)
I was crucified but I had no girlfriend or boyfriend at the time.

I was crucified but I had no girlfriend or boyfriend at the time.
I want crucified my wife soon because we make divorse the last year, if you have something proposal or scenario idea please tell of course, i dont want my previous wife she married a second time after eleven years together.

Last edited:
Thinking of a real crucifixion I always imagine witnessing public stripping, nailing and agony of my wife. Sometimes I am forced to watch her agony (frequently). Sometimes I imagine being crucified with her together (rarely). And sometimes I fantasize of being my wife and dying on the cross (very often). Other women than my wife extremely rarely appear in my fantasies.

Thinking of a real crucifixion I always imagine witnessing public stripping, nailing and agony of my wife. Sometimes I am forced to watch her agony (frequently). Sometimes I imagine being crucified with her together (rarely). And sometimes I fantasize of being my wife and dying on the cross (very often). Other women than my wife extremely rarely appear in my fantasies.
Does she know?

Back
Top Bottom