Zcruxx Art

Go to CruxDreams.com
"The defeated warriors will serve as an example to those who travel the roads leading to Rome"

I continue to study hard to get better and better, on this one I've finally made a decent background that isn't just clouds and the level of detail on the main woman pleased me a lot, despite the hard work.

Hope you like it ^^!

Full img: https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/114354212
View attachment 1405677
Absolutely masterful! Erotic, evocative, stimulating, etc. THANKS!

"The defeated warriors will serve as an example to those who travel the roads leading to Rome"

I continue to study hard to get better and better, on this one I've finally made a decent background that isn't just clouds and the level of detail on the main woman pleased me a lot, despite the hard work.

Hope you like it ^^!

Full img: https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/114354212
View attachment 1405677
I can't see enough of your art (OR whatever you choose to call what you do!) :);)
It's truly spectacular. But your output seems to be very limited. You're one I would pay for and I follow you on Pixiv as well.
MORE PLEASE! And THANK YOU!

OK, so look at what you accomplish in one image!
1) The one on the left. Face hidden. Crucified in a presumably classic position. Roped as well.
2) Clutching the cross, not allowed to touch the victim. Pierced through the roped palms. Eyes closed.
3) Roped but nailed through the feet on a TREE.

I mean ONE image is so EVOCATIVE in so many ways. You didn't do this by mistake! Ephemeral atmosphere.

I think it's truly spectacular. For me, on the TOP THREE list! Golgotha redefined!

Thank you!

Attachments

• Last_Temptation_JPG2.jpg
    Last_Temptation_JPG2.jpg
    853.7 KB · Views: 536
Last edited:
OK, so look at what you accomplish in one image!
1) The one on the left. Face hidden. Crucified in a presumably classic position. Roped as well.
2) Clutching the cross, not allowed to touch the victim. Pierced through the roped palms. Eyes closed.
3) Roped but nailed through the feet on a TREE.

I mean ONE image is so EVOCATIVE in so many ways. You didn't do this by mistake! Ephemeral atmosphere.

I think it's truly spectacular. For me, on the TOP THREE list! Golgotha redefined!

Thank you!
Are there any more in this series, maybe leading up to this inevitable scene?

Back
Top Bottom