A Slave's Diary

Go to CruxDreams.com
It's been surprisingly resilient actually - it dropped to €1 = 91p, £1 = €1.09
when the EU deal was heavily defeated in Parliament,
but recovered pretty quickly to 87 - 88p, £1 = €1.14,
not much different from the position before the Brexit referendum.
The GBP has bounced back from last year, but there is a recent downward trend. Brexit uncertainty isn't helping any.
1550364478406.png

Sunday, February 17, 2019

Another Dungeon Day! (Did I tell you I look forward to them – tied up and tortured in a basement like some kidnapped heroine! Ya!)

At 3 PM promptly, I walked over to Master’s wearing my new slave collar and new posh coat over my slave outfit. And a thong. Master had told me to wear a thong underneath. I wondered. I felt so proud on that short walk. The collar says I belong to someone for whom I have SO much respect. And he loves me enough to give me that coat! What more in life could a slave like me want?

Master opened the door at once and I stepped in. He took my coat and hung it carefully on a wooden hanger in the hall. He had me put my trainers underneath. Barefoot now, nice.

He said, “Put your arms behind.” I did and he closed the handcuffs on my wrists. I love it when he orders and ties me as soon as I arrive. I’m a real slave girl!

“Walk down to the dungeon.” Slowly, barefoot and bound, I went down the uneven steps. The lights were off. It was almost pitch dark.

“Wait for me.” I waited in the dark in my collar, blouse, short skirt, thong and handcuffs. My pussy was already getting wet. I was even a little scared.

After maybe ten minutes, Master came down and turned on the main spot on the center of the room.

“Go to the center and get on your knees.” That ain’t isn’t easy with cuffs behind your back. But I did.

“You will look down at the floor until I give you permission to look elsewhere.” Every word he had spoken since I’d arrived was in the softest gentlest tone as if soothing a frightened child. But the words were of a demanded Master who was going to hurt me. By now my pussy was good and wet.

Master stood behind me and began to unbutton my shirt. He took his time. One at a time, then pause. Like he wanted to savor the slow display of my naked flesh.

He got all the buttons undone and pulled the shirt back off my shoulders and down my arms. He played with my boobies a while and then slowly undid the waist of my skirt and slipped it down to my knees. He took one of his bondage belts and strapped my upper arms together, forcing my shoulders back and my boobies up and out. He was going to work my titties for sure! Finally, he blindfolded me and tilted my head back to turn my face up.

He got up and walked around me several times, I guess enjoying the sight of his slave-girl naked except a tiny thong, on her knees, bound and waiting for her punishment. I couldn’t look up and see.

When you are blind, and excited (or aroused or plain scared) your other senses really wake up. I could feel my skin intensely and my hearing seemed much more sensitive. So when I heard a rustling a minute later, I knew it was his belt slipping out of his pant loops.

Master has many belts and whips to beat me with, but he likes to use the belt he’s been wearing. He says its more personal.

A minute later, he stopped walking and I heard a whoosh! Just before pain exploded in my right nipple!

Have I told you how sensitive my nipples are? Well they REALLY are! And that hurt! For the next, I guess, ten minutes, Master belted my breasts, slowly and carefully. Damn it hurt. But every hit made me more hot. By the end, I was screaming from pain and from arousal! That thong felt soaked!

When he finished, Master came up and put tight nipple clamps on me, making me scream again. Then he tied a string to the cross chain and attached it to the ceiling, tightly!! I had to arch up on my knees to relieve the pull.

Then he turned off the lights and left me to my own thoughts in the dark.

Kneeling there, I got SO hot waiting for him to return! My nipples felt like teeth were biting into them and my breasts were SO sore! I could have sworn that my pussy was actually dripping! At last, I heard his feet on the stairs. He removed the clamps (that hurt like hell) and unbound me, took off my blindfold and stood me up on wobbly legs. He kissed me deeply and felt my soaked thong. That got him going.

We hurried up the stair to bed!!

I hope that pleased all of you sadist readers out there. And maybe turned on some of my slave-sisters? Master says are some really nice girls like that reading my diary. That makes me feel proud.

On Saturday, I had to apologize for Dina sending me her Diary late. Today she tried to make up by sending it a little early. Aftermath of the "Dungeon Day."

Monday, February 18, 2019

After the Dungeon, we made love and lay in bed a while, just talking. I love it that Master and I can be Master and Slave, and lovers, but it’s nice just talking.

I came home about 8 pm and had a very light supper (diet!). I slept on my back, you can be sure!

Today, boring routine life.

Speaking of talking, I could continue our friendship development.

After my birthday, I made a special point to meet him on the path and thank him for the generous gift. He was all embarrassed and firmly said “no gratitude is appropriate”. But I could see he was happy that I appreciated his gift.

During that June, we ‘met’ more and more frequently, until by the end of the month, we were together nearly every day (excepting when he was on a business trip). We talked constantly (mostly he talked – did I tell you he knows SO much!) and really were becoming friends. He told me all about owls which is a special love of his. Did you know owls cannot move their eyes? That’s why they can twist their head SO far! And, a group of owls is called a parliament! Some writer named Lewis called them that. What a hoot? (that was Master’s joke – he doesn’t joke very often). And some have one ear higher than the other so that…Oh. Sorry, you probably aren’t here to learn about owls.

I love learning and I loved being with him and hearing all the things he knows.

I hope Dina appreciates all this free economic education, when Master (eventually) gives her the chore of investing his money for him, it will be SO useful.
Dina has replied to all the concern on her money. At Master's advice she began a Lifetime ISA with Scottish Widows for the £200. She is currently putting aside £10 a month in the same..

Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Another day recovering from the Dungeon. It wasn’t as bad as the bullwhip, but I can tell you my boobies were real sore yesterday, especially the nipples.

Today, Master and I walked in the afternoon (3PM sharp!). I was thinking how nice he was on Valentine’s to give me my wonderful coat. My best Valentine Day ever! How lucky I am to have found him.

Let me tell you about my worst Valentine’s.

I had been going out with one boy a bunch of times the following winter when I was 19 (which means we went the pub, had a snack and a bunch of beers and then shagged in the back seat of his car and then he drove me home.) and he was always saying those nice things. And he took me out almost regular. So I got him a Valentine’s Card. When I gave it to him after our shag on Valentine’s Day, driving to my home, he acted all nervous and tongue tied. He never went out with me again or even spoke to me. That was the first and last Valentines Card I ever gave.

I hated Valentine’s Day, SO much until this year.

Back
Top Bottom