Ancient Chinese Women Prisoners

Go to CruxDreams.com
As I illustrated in previous series, wooden donkey is a usual way to humilate female prisoners on their way to the execution field, especially for the girls waiting to be Lingchi. In most occassions, the female prisoner who is sentenced to death because of kiling their husband or rebellion will be definitely put onto the wooden donkey.

Here is a detailed introduction of wooden donkey

View attachment 555571
And here is its view :
View attachment 555572
Now I will show some pictures of girls in peril of wooden donkey below. All the three girls shown are accused of treason because of taking part in the rebellion against Qing dynasty. They were all famous female generals and atheletic warriors but finally captured by Qing dynasty and transferred to the captial to execute in public.
View attachment 555573View attachment 555577View attachment 555578View attachment 555579View attachment 555580View attachment 555582View attachment 555585
I think my old thread is also suitable for this subject ... I do not post pics again but there are picture those were done by Painter "Zyonizuka" ..and those are still my fav :)
http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/instd-of-carryin-cross-beam-to-crux-place-what-abt-tis.2351/

As in many of these series, it's brave girl warrior of Mao Zhedong's army
in the brutal hands of the villainous Guomindang - far more often than the Japanese -
more hated? Or just because Chinese actors are easier to get than Jap ones?

in the brutal hands of the villainous Guomindang - far more often than the Japanese -
I'm interested in that too.Scenes with the Japanese military are sometimes found.But rarely.Why?I do not know)))

I'm interested in that too.Scenes with the Japanese military are sometimes found.But rarely.Why?I do not know)))

Yes, that is curious. Has memory of the excesses of the Japanese military faded after so many decades? Are there present day political incentives to not demonize them?

They seem to be Japs, That looks like a Japanese flag in the background?

Guomindang or Japanese occupation forces, they both fought againts communist rebels, I guess?

Back
Top Bottom