Ancient Chinese Women Prisoners

Go to CruxDreams.com
Oh yes, I didn't spot that.

As I understand it (and I've only a sketchy grasp of the history), the Nationalist government was friendly with the Japanese, who helped suppressing the Communists in the 1930s, but when the Japs moved in to occupy key parts of China in 1937, the Nationalists formed a (pretty shaky) united front with the Communists against them. However, after the Japs collapsed in 1946, civil war broke out again, leading to Mao's eventual triumph in 1948, and the Guomindang under Chiang Kai-Shek withdrawing to Taiwan.

But in these videos, the baddies may be (mainland Chinese actors playing) Guomindang or Japanese.

Last edited:
North Korea: the latest horror concerns violence against women

1541098382218.png

It's a horror perpetrated for so many years that it has become almost invisible, routine, obvious what is reported by Human Rights Watch from North Korea. Or rather, from a series of investigations made with some witnesses managed to escape the regime. According to the reconstruction, according to HRW North Korean women are regularly victims of sexual violence by government officials, prison guards, investigators, police, prosecutors and soldiers who abuse them in every way. The men in power operate with impunity and "when a guard or a police officer " chooses " a woman, he has no choice but to satisfy the demands he makes, whether by sex, money or other favors," the report says.

1541098261697.png

I was wondering how these elaborate arm ties looked from behind,
It is a simple version of the classic Chinese kun bang bondage, the 'five flowers'
http://www.chineseropeart.com/home.html
In the b&w photo, her wrists being forced up behind her shoulders
would make it pretty uncomfortable, to put it mildly - it's forcing her to bend forward.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom