Go to CruxDreams.com
My avatar was created for me (I forget by whom, sorry) to illustrate a story about me.

Many years ago Archimboldo (sic) when I was being uppity in one the groups created a picture of me being crucified and tortured by (I think) 2 female slaves.

Lost my copy but I treasured it.

Oberon created on of me being burned at the stake (fully clothed) but we had a unique relationship. He's the only person in my internet groups who actually has naked pictures of me from when I was in college (yes I supplied them, no I won't again).

I never considered making one for myself considering I have no artistic talent at all.

kisses

willowfall

6964.jpg Perhaps that sometimes I was wishing to change my avatar ( I did it myself ) but it's so much corresponding to me , to my intimate nature ... and the roses are my symbol !
Really, to be crucified in front of this Abbatial that I know well could be one of my deepest wish ! :rolleyes:

Anjou 7.jpg

I've always had the same avatar here. At the moment I can't locate the larger version of it, but it is modified from this original by 3d artist Ken.

110040_537457_l.jpg

to my intimate nature ... and the roses are my symbol !
Really, to be crucified in front of this Abbatial that I know well could be one of my deepest wish ! :rolleyes:

Heartfelt ... and good to be reminded of the significance of the roses! ;)

Mine is from the book of the same name, but I like it!
And I am watching you

I’ve always felt self-conscious about that unblinking eye ... :rolleyes:

I joined in March of 2016. But only came to look for some stories by King Diocletian. After I found them I left. I quickly chose my avatar from a favorite Playboy Playmate, Adrienne Moreau, March 1963.
37674_March_63_Adrienne_Moreau_4_123_674lo.jpg
She has a strong full body, nice for crucifying and the pic I chose has that nice AOH pose that accentuates her full assets.
37301_2_123_904lo.jpegAvatar 1

I didn’t return, still struggling with guilt and trying to quit this stuff to satisfy my wife.
After separating (divorce will be finalized in January – [hey gals, prime meat available!]) I returned in August of this year. I soon became dissatisfied with an avatar that might suggest I‘m a female (Did I mention that I also have self-confidence issues). So, I thought a change to a scene with men and women that would tie in with the Fidelistas story I was writing. I came up with this.
castro 1.jpg
Barb suggested having her hair changed to match Barb in the story. Bobinder was kind enough to do so.
castro 2b.jpgAvatar 2
Later, as I understood better the responsibilities of Praefectus Praetorio, I wanted to look the part. I found this nice historical drawing
14-praetorian-guard-facts_11.jpg and assumed the role of the Tribune on the left. End of story.

I joined in March of 2016. But onlycame to look for some stories by King Diocletian. After I found them I left. I quickly chose my avatar from a favorite Playboy Playmate, Adrienne Moreau, March 1963.
View attachment 630515
She has a strong full body, nice for crucifying and the pic I chose has that nice AOH pose that accentuates her full assets.
View attachment 630516Avatar 1

I didn’t return, still struggling with guilt and trying to quit this stuff to satisfy my wife.
After separating (divorce will be finalized in January – [hey gals, prime meat available!]) I returned in August of this year. I soon became dissatisfied with an avatar that might suggest I‘m a female (Did I mention that I also have self-confidence issues). So, I thought a change to a scene with men and women that would tie in with the Fidelistas story I was writing. I came up with this.
View attachment 630517
Barb suggested having her hair changed to match Barb in the story. Bobinder was kind enough to do so.
View attachment 630518Avatar 2
Later, as I understood better the responsibilities of Praefectus Praetorio, I wanted to look the part. I found this nice historical drawing
View attachment 630519 and assumed the role of the Tribune on the left. End of story.

And a commanding avatar it is too ... :rolleyes:

and most recently and currently .... Tree ... or was it someone else? In any case, I like it!
I think someone should write an appreciation of this last avatar. It is SO good.

We see her arms, thin and barely able to support her light body, stretched to the limit.

Her breasts, firm and youthful, perfectly shaped with a slight up-tilt of the nipples and some puffiness of the areolas. Not small, not large, but pert and not sagging.

Her ribcage beginning to show, leading us to think how much more it will as her agony stretches out. Thin flat belly, just hinting at the concavity to come.

Slim hips suggesting at a tight, little – that we can’t see. Legs slightly flexed at she tries, but fails to find a support position through the pain.

The naked shaved cunt exposed for all to see and enjoy.

A slight sheen of sweat covers her pain-wracked body. Soon it will be drenched, dripping on the dry dust below.

Her head! The beautiful hair, cascading down her back, still clean, but not coiffured. Soon it will drip with sweat and be pasted to her head.

Her face, a rictus of pain, forehead tense and furrowed. Eyes squeezed shut, trying to block out the pain and the humiliation of the jeering crowd in front. Her lovely mouth open with a scream of agony and despair.

An avatar to build a dream on!:clapping::very_hot::very_hot::very_hot:

I think someone should write an appreciation of this last avatar. It is SO good.

We see her arms, thin and barely able to support her light body, stretched to the limit.

Her breasts, firm and youthful, perfectly shaped with a slight up-tilt of the nipples and some puffiness of the areolas. Not small, not large, but pert and not sagging.

Her ribcage beginning to show, leading us to think how much more it will as her agony stretches out. Thin flat belly, just hinting at the concavity to come.

Slim hips suggesting at a tight, little – that we can’t see. Legs slightly flexed at she tries, but fails to find a support position through the pain.

The naked shaved cunt exposed for all to see and enjoy.

A slight sheen of sweat covers her pain-wracked body. Soon it will be drenched, dripping on the dry dust below.

Her head! The beautiful hair, cascading down her back, still clean, but not coiffured. Soon it will drip with sweat and be pasted to her head.

Her face, a rictus of pain, forehead tense and furrowed. Eyes squeezed shut, trying to block out the pain and the humiliation of the jeering crowd in front. Her lovely mouth open with a scream of agony and despair.

An avatar to build a dream on!:clapping::very_hot::very_hot::very_hot:
I should have realised that it was by Bobinder. Kicking myself :doh:

My avatar is a manip from a drawing by the Swiss-born artist Théophile-Alexandre Steinlen (1859-1923). It was published in 1916 during the First World War in France. Named ‘Crucified Serbia’, it drew the attention to the ‘rape of Serbia’, after the country had been overrun by armies of the Central Powers in 1915.
The full story is in this thread :
http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/steinlens-crucified-serbia.4904/

c4.jpg
Long ago, as a teen, I found it in a history book. It impressed me quiet, for many reasons. For long, it was for me the only accessible pic of a crucified naked female (it was long before internet was invented).
A few years ago, internet being widely available, I wondered if I could find the picture there. Still being ignorant of the name of the artist, it took me some time. 'Crucified Serbia' gave no hits. Until I tried it in French : 'Serbie crucifiée'. It showed up as number one!

The picture had inspired me for doing some manips. I gave her a haircut, transformed her spread-eagled position into a classic T-cross, with nails instead of bayonets. My manip bent her knees inward, making her ankles sideward nailed to the stipes. I did her arms nailed by the wrists. The picture I obtained like that, more or less matched my imagination of a scene of a story I was writing at the time. The manip is actually inspired on how I imagined at the time the crucifixion of Aurore d’Artois/Luisa Schneider in my Queen of Chaos story.
http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/queen-of-chaos.6405/

ava..jpg
In the background, you can see the last shades of daylight fade away. A crescent moon hangs above the execution site. Aurore was once destined to become queen of France, and later queen of Illyria, but now lives as a fugitive, hiding in a remote place. But war threatens, and her chaotic life and rebellious conduct have made her meet her final destiny. Exhausted by the ordeal, she welcomes the cool of the evening. Most likely her last one ever.

When I had signed in to CF, and I was asked to put an avatar, I considered a few options, but finally, I choose my manip of 'Crucified Serbia', because of my long time 'personal relationship' with that picture, as described above.

My avatar is a manip from a drawing by the Swiss-born artist Théophile-Alexandre Steinlen (1859-1923). It was published in 1916 during the First World War in France. Named ‘Crucified Serbia’, it drew the attention to the ‘rape of Serbia’, after the country had been overrun by armies of the Central Powers in 1915.
The full story is in this thread :
http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/steinlens-crucified-serbia.4904/

View attachment 633308
Long ago, as a teen, I found it in a history book. It impressed me quiet, for many reasons. For long, it was for me the only accessible pic of a crucified naked female (it was long before internet was invented).
A few years ago, internet being widely available, I wondered if I could find the picture there. Still being ignorant of the name of the artist, it took me some time. 'Crucified Serbia' gave no hits. Until I tried it in French : 'Serbie crucifiée'. It showed up as number one!

The picture had inspired me for doing some manips. I gave her a haircut, transformed her spread-eagled position into a classic T-cross, with nails instead of bayonets. My manip bent her knees inward, making her ankles sideward nailed to the stipes. I did her arms nailed by the wrists. The picture I obtained like that, more or less matched my imagination of a scene of a story I was writing at the time. The manip is actually inspired on how I imagined at the time the crucifixion of Aurore d’Artois/Luisa Schneider in my Queen of Chaos story.
http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/queen-of-chaos.6405/

View attachment 633307
In the background, you can see the last shades of daylight fade away. A crescent moon hangs above the execution site. Aurore was once destined to become queen of France, and later queen of Illyria, but now lives as a fugitive, hiding in a remote place. But war threatens, and her chaotic life and rebellious conduct have made her meet her final destiny. Exhausted by the ordeal, she welcomes the cool of the evening. Most likely her last one ever.

When I had signed in to CF, and I was asked to put an avatar, I considered a few options, but finally, I choose my manip of 'Crucified Serbia', because of my long time 'personal relationship' with that picture, as described above.
A somewhat belated thanks to Barbaria1:clapping::clapping::clapping: for starting this thread. What a fascinating set of stories so far! I look forward to many more. Please others, post (even if you feel you story is pedestrian - the variety is wonderful!)

Back
Top Bottom