Barb and Belle

Go to CruxDreams.com
No one talks to me... I'll continue anyway....

At the Tree’s Women’s Correctional and Execution Facility it is hanging day. Barb, Belle, and Diane will be hanged before their sister prisoners and more importantly the paying crowd and important guests and dignitaries. Of course the gallows are brand new and have yet to be tested. Tree is a professional and soon after sunrise he has three other condemned women prisoners brought to the gallows to test the new structure. The women are marched to the just-built scaffold chained in a coffel.
hang 606.jpg
The three women are the first hanged from the new gallows. Tree is pleased the gallows not only held but all three women took more than ten minutes to quit kicking. He also is satisfied all three purged their bowels and bladders as they hanged. Overall he knows the hangings later today will be quite successful.

He saunters to the cell were Barb, Belle, and Diane waits their fate. They are naked and chilled in the stone chamber. It is before 8 AM when Tree arrived and he is not a morning person. He is even less couth than his worse drunken night. He lights up a Marlboro and sips from his drink. He says “Welcome to your last morning, bitches. I hope you are ready to hang today!”
belle 004.jpg
“That’s not even clever, Tree” I say.

“Perhaps but concerning likes there can be no dispute. However Belle the facts don’t change. The three of you will be hanged later today” Tree says. “When they come to get you I suggest you cooperate and follow every order. If you don’t your hanging will be worse than you can imagine and your sisters waiting to hang will know the same will happen for their executions. Do you understand?”

I speak for the others and say “You do what you need to do to us. Don’t take what we do out on others.”

“That’s more than I can promise. You girls behave. That is their best hope” he replies as he staggers off.

I ask Barb and Diane what we should do. Diane says “I shot my lover’s balls off in his office and blew his secretary a kiss as I left. I did what I did and wasn’t too hard to track down. If they want to beat me all the way to the gallows I will walk to the noose the whole way.”
She is taking this better than I am…

-Belle South

As noted above Tree is more concerned about his bottom line than the victims condemned women he executes. He has the Barb, Belle, and Diane collared and chained between two stout posts. For four hours until mid-afternoon the women groped and pawed by those important guests and dignitaries while they stand helpless with their hands cuffed behind their backs. It is still mid-afternoon when the crowd leaves. The cuffs are removed and the women are released from the posts.
slave market 008.jpg
It is made clear to them that when the collars are removed their wrists will be tied behind their backs and they will be led to gallows. Any insubordination will hurt both them and women following them. It is one at a time the women are taken to gallows.

My wrists are bound behind my back far tighter than need be to prevent my escape. An iron collar is locked around my neck and I am led by a chain lead from this dungeon.
doomed 24 b.jpg
I walk past the silent row of prison women and into the jeering mob of paid customers and guests that grope my naked body. They seem unimpressed I am on my final walk.
caprice 010 j.jpg
-Barbara Moore

Belle is next…

I did everything I have been convicted of except driving the car through the school zone 137 miles per hour in the zone. I was shouting ‘Drive faster; they are catching us!’

It doesn’t matter. They are going to hang me soon. I hate my ‘sisters’ have to watch my march…
collar 030.jpg
-Belle

And last there is Diane…

I am led from my cell. My wrists are bound so tight my fingers are buzzing already. I look down my body knowing soon my feet will be swinging freely as I hang from my neck.
belle 005.jpg
I step out of the prison and my wrists are bound painfully behind my back. Bull grabs my jaw and says “Remember, Diane, do what you are told. Tree knows where your sister is if you don’t.”
hang 469.jpg
-Diane

It seems like a good day so far…

Tree

He lights up a Marlboro and sips from his drink. He says “Welcome to your last morning, bitches. I hope you are ready to hang today!”

The idiot acts like we are all about to break into a chorus of “It’s a beautiful morning”. Crawl back in your hole Tree! :mad:

The cuffs are removed and the women are released from the posts.

I don’t suppose we are free to go now? ... like this was all just a bad dream? The product of a drunken stupor late at night at the Treehouse? :rolleyes:

My wrists are bound behind my back far tighter than need be to prevent my escape. An iron collar is locked around my neck and I am led by a chain lead from this dungeon.

If I didn’t know better, I would say he is going for total humiliation here! In fact, it’s just so he can get this pic of me into the story! :popcorn:

I walk past the silent row of prison women and into the jeering mob of paid customers and guests that grope my naked body. They seem unimpressed I am on my final walk.

Final walk? You mean this is it? No last minute rescue? Oh Shit! :facepalm:

527726AD-1AF1-4618-A7EA-6BCBF4E8AA52.jpeg

The idiot acts like we are all about to break into a chorus of “It’s a beautiful morning”. Crawl back in your hole Tree! :mad:

I don’t suppose we are free to go now? ... like this was all just a bad dream? The product of a drunken stupor late at night at the Treehouse? :rolleyes:
madiosi 2016 - 241-roman carcer.jpgmadiosi 2016 - 241c-roman carcer.jpgmadiosi 2016 - 241a-roman carcer.jpgmadiosi 2016 - 241b-roman carcer.jpgmadiosi 2016 - 241d-roman carcer.png
3000 years of slavery

madiosi 2016 - 241a-roman carcer.jpg Forgive us Father for we have sinned ... :cool:

madiosi 2016 - 241b-roman carcer.jpg Careful girls, he gets nasty if you laugh at his belly ... :facepalm:

madiosi 2016 - 241c-roman carcer.jpg It's always shiek to be a Shiek ... :p

madiosi 2016 - 241d-roman carcer.png The Princess is not here ... she was carried off earlier by Jabba :confused:

madiosi 2016 - 241-roman carcer.jpg It's just a Roman this time ... this must be CruxForums. :D

Barbara Moore is first to the gallows. Her collar is removed and she climbs the steps to the deck of the gallows. The climb is a bit awkward as the stairs are steep and her wrists are bound crossed behind her back.

I climb the stairs on my own trying to look as brave as I am not. Half my mind tells me to run while the other half tells me to face what is going to happen anyway. I get to the top. On the platform is Tree and his crew, some official looking people in suites or uniforms, a nun and a preacher, and some VIP guests. Across the platform from me is a meter-high bench with a pair of steps leading up to it. Above the bench three nooses sway in the light breeze. Tree walks up to me smoking a cigarette and drinking Seagram’s on ice. I do my best to snarl “I can make it on my own.”

hang 608.jpg

Tree shrugs and I walk across the deck to the steps. I’m looking damn brave. Only I know my bowels and bladder are trying to unload with the fear I feel. The steps up to the bench are taller and narrower than the ones that led up to the gallows. I wobble as I try to mount the first step. Tree catches my arm and helps me up steps. I do alright until I see the noose dangling 30 centimeters before my face. I squeeze my thighs together as pee pours from my pussy.

belle 011.jpg

I don’t know if I hid the piss. I don’t hear the crowd. The silent noose has my undivided attention. Tree pulls it over my head and cinches tight enough that there is no escaping it. The only way ‘out’ of it is for me to hang from it. Tree swats my ass. Tree swats my ass and says “You have a while to get used to the rope. Belle and Diane still have to get here.”

I am not comforted by his words. I stand bound all but naked with the rough noose around my neck. Two nooses sway empty waiting for Belle and Diane and a drunken crowd howls jeers at me from below.

belle 009.jpg

I am so fucking screwed…

-Barb Moore

Next to arrive is Belle South. The wench climbs the gallows steps making no issue of releasing her loins as she does. There is no need for pride. The gallows are there for her to die…

No one talks to me... I'll continue anyway....

At the Tree’s Women’s Correctional and Execution Facility it is hanging day. Barb, Belle, and Diane will be hanged before their sister prisoners and more importantly the paying crowd and important guests and dignitaries. Of course the gallows are brand new and have yet to be tested. Tree is a professional and soon after sunrise he has three other condemned women prisoners brought to the gallows to test the new structure. The women are marched to the just-built scaffold chained in a coffel.
View attachment 570406
The three women are the first hanged from the new gallows. Tree is pleased the gallows not only held but all three women took more than ten minutes to quit kicking. He also is satisfied all three purged their bowels and bladders as they hanged. Overall he knows the hangings later today will be quite successful.

He saunters to the cell were Barb, Belle, and Diane waits their fate. They are naked and chilled in the stone chamber. It is before 8 AM when Tree arrived and he is not a morning person. He is even less couth than his worse drunken night. He lights up a Marlboro and sips from his drink. He says “Welcome to your last morning, bitches. I hope you are ready to hang today!”
View attachment 570408
“That’s not even clever, Tree” I say.

“Perhaps but concerning likes there can be no dispute. However Belle the facts don’t change. The three of you will be hanged later today” Tree says. “When they come to get you I suggest you cooperate and follow every order. If you don’t your hanging will be worse than you can imagine and your sisters waiting to hang will know the same will happen for their executions. Do you understand?”

I speak for the others and say “You do what you need to do to us. Don’t take what we do out on others.”

“That’s more than I can promise. You girls behave. That is their best hope” he replies as he staggers off.

I ask Barb and Diane what we should do. Diane says “I shot my lover’s balls off in his office and blew his secretary a kiss as I left. I did what I did and wasn’t too hard to track down. If they want to beat me all the way to the gallows I will walk to the noose the whole way.”
She is taking this better than I am…

-Belle South

As noted above Tree is more concerned about his bottom line than the victims condemned women he executes. He has the Barb, Belle, and Diane collared and chained between two stout posts. For four hours until mid-afternoon the women groped and pawed by those important guests and dignitaries while they stand helpless with their hands cuffed behind their backs. It is still mid-afternoon when the crowd leaves. The cuffs are removed and the women are released from the posts.
View attachment 570407
It is made clear to them that when the collars are removed their wrists will be tied behind their backs and they will be led to gallows. Any insubordination will hurt both them and women following them. It is one at a time the women are taken to gallows.

View attachment 570411
View attachment 570410
-Barbara Moore

Belle is next…

I did everything I have been convicted of except driving the car through the school zone 137 miles per hour in the zone. I was shouting ‘Drive faster; they are catching us!’

It doesn’t matter. They are going to hang me soon. I hate my ‘sisters’ have to watch my march…
View attachment 570404
-Belle

And last there is Diane…

I am led from my cell. My wrists are bound so tight my fingers are buzzing already. I look down my body knowing soon my feet will be swinging freely as I hang from my neck.
View attachment 570409
I step out of the prison and my wrists are bound painfully behind my back. Bull grabs my jaw and says “Remember, Diane, do what you are told. Tree knows where your sister is if you don’t.”
View attachment 570405
-Diane

It seems like a good day so far…

Tree
Good story T! You handle these executions very professionaly!

Tree walks up to me smoking a cigarette and drinking Seagram’s on ice. I do my best to snarl “I can make it on my own.”

For once, Tree, would you mind not blowing smoke in my face! :mad:

I get cranky on days like this! :rolleyes:

Tree catches my arm and helps me up steps. I do alright until I see the noose dangling 30 centimeters before my face. I squeeze my thighs together as pee pours from my pussy.

I asked to go to the WC ... very politely too ... and you know what? He refused me. :confused:

Now I know why ... yet another humiliation! :facepalm:

I am not comforted by his words. I stand bound all but naked with the rough noose around my neck. Two nooses sway empty waiting for Belle and Diane and a drunken crowd howls jeers at me from below.

Some drunken crowd ... all I see is Gunner and Bull, RR with a camera, and my nemesis, Joan Tree! :oops:

I am so fucking screwed…

I thought I was going to be hanged? Gunner and Bull took care of that other thing days ago. :eek::eek:

My walk from my cell to gallows is an eye-opening experience. First I am more aware of my body than I have ever been. I sweat though my skin is cold against the spring air. My nipples are rock-hard on my breasts and my breasts feel like heavy sacks instead the soft mounds they are. The ropes binding my wrists are like wire slicing my skin. The fine gravel path seems to rip the soles of my feet with every step I take. Each jerk of the collar around my neck reminds me I am taking my last walk and it is not under my terms!

The first part of my march was past my fellow prisoners. It was solemn and sobering knowing I would never be with them again. The second part of the march was past the paying crowd that seems far more interested in seeing me hang than the fact I am running out of minutes to live. I am jeered and taunted and rotten fruit and vegetables are hurled at me as pass. We were warned our executions would be the mob’s entertainment.
I get to the base of the gallows’ stairs and the collar is removed from my neck. I begin to climb the stairs and each wobbly step excites the crowd.

belle 007.jpg

Stepping onto the gallows I am met by Sister Angel. Behind her Barb stands on a bench, noosed and readied to hang. Two empty nooses sway next to her. There is a small pair of steps before the center rope. Sister Angel greets me saying “Welcome to your execution Belle. You have the honor of the center noose.

belle 006.jpg

I squirt pee as she says this but walk towards the steps. Tree helps me up them and onto the bench. It groans as I step on it and I wonder if will hold all three of us. That thought is overshadowed by Tree pulling the noose over my head and closes it just enough that I have no escape from it. I ask him if it will hurt much and he says no one has ever complained then added “but no one has ever ended up alive, either.”

belle 013.jpg

He steps down and moves the steps by the last noose. I groan “this rope is scratching me."

Below me Bull rubs my wet pussy and says “It gets worse before it gets better, Belle.”

I come with his touch. My mind is overwhelmed. I am so doomed!

hang 466 c.jpg

Cheers rise behind me as Diane is led towards the gallows…

-Belle

My walk from my cell to gallows is an eye-opening experience. First I am more aware of my body than I have ever been. I sweat though my skin is cold against the spring air. My nipples are rock-hard on my breasts and my breasts feel like heavy sacks instead the soft mounds they are. The ropes binding my wrists are like wire slicing my skin. The fine gravel path seems to rip the soles of my feet with every step I take. Each jerk of the collar around my neck reminds me I am taking my last walk and it is not under my terms!

The first part of my march was past my fellow prisoners. It was solemn and sobering knowing I would never be with them again. The second part of the march was past the paying crowd that seems far more interested in seeing me hang than the fact I am running out of minutes to live. I am jeered and taunted and rotten fruit and vegetables are hurled at me as pass. We were warned our executions would be the mob’s entertainment.
I get to the base of the gallows’ stairs and the collar is removed from my neck. I begin to climb the stairs and each wobbly step excites the crowd.

View attachment 570767

Stepping onto the gallows I am met by Sister Angel. Behind her Barb stands on a bench, noosed and readied to hang. Two empty nooses sway next to her. There is a small pair of steps before the center rope. Sister Angel greets me saying “Welcome to your execution Belle. You have the honor of the center noose.

View attachment 570766

I squirt pee as she says this but walk towards the steps. Tree helps me up them and onto the bench. It groans as I step on it and I wonder if will hold all three of us. That thought is overshadowed by Tree pulling the noose over my head and closes it just enough that I have no escape from it. I ask him if it will hurt much and he says no one has ever complained then added “but no one has ever ended up alive, either.”

View attachment 570768

He steps down and moves the steps by the last noose. I groan “this rope is scratching me."

Below me Bull rubs my wet pussy and says “It gets worse before it gets better, Belle.”

I come with his touch. My mind is overwhelmed. I am so doomed!

View attachment 570769

Cheers rise behind me as Diane is led towards the gallows…

-Belle
I stick to my prior opinion that you handle these executions very professional and with special 'care' for the prisoners Mr T! I like sister Angels's crucifix. You don't dress in a tradional executioners outfit with black hood and all.....instead you wear a less frightening hat and sunglasses. And you comfort your prisoners by rubbing them in the right places.......well handled T!

Back
Top Bottom