Barb and Belle

Go to CruxDreams.com
Diane Greer is being marched to the gallows. Up until now she has been almost defiantly brash about how she deserves to hang but her last walk makes Barb’s and Belle’s look a picnic. The paying crowd is allowed not only to jeer her and throw rotting food at her but they grope and fondle the ‘ball-busting bitch’ as she is known in the media. With wrists bound crossed behind her back she is defenseless against the onslaught of hands!

perp walk 37.jpg
She is exhausted and more than a bit afraid when she gets to the gallows and is half-carried up the steps and is lifted onto the bench. Bull pulls the noose over her head. Before the jeering crowd she pisses in fear.

hang 609.jpg

He fastens the loop tight enough that Diane is trapped on the bench like Barb and Belle. Panting she whimpers ‘Just get it over with.”

belle 014.jpg
She doesn’t know the show is still in its early stages…

Tree

This is not like some Western movie hanging. Yes, Barb, Belle, and Diane face death by hanging but instead of a quick solemn event they have been paraded naked through a hostile crowd that is looking forward to their horrible end! The threesome stands with their wrists bound behind their backs and nooses around their necks on a bench that seems barely able to hold them above the gallows’ deck!

Every inch of my body has been groped, squeezed, and grabbed. I’ve been called things I have never heard before. My hands buzz from the lack of blood and the rope toys with the flesh of my neck reminding me my life is its to take. Just get this done!

belle 017.jpg

-Diane

Even though they are helplessly bound and waiting to hang the mob hurls insults and rotten food up at the women.

You have me you bastards, now just finish me. I am soaked in sweat and splattered food. My piss and shit have painted my legs and the rough rope toys at my neck never letting me forget what is soon to come!

belle 016.jpg

-Belle

Barb barely dodges a rotten tomato thrown at her face. The bench they stand on rocks but does not fall. Belle and Diane curse and tell Barb to be careful.

I look over at them and say “What difference does it make if I knock the bench over or I do. We hang either way.”

belle 015.jpg
I don’t see how they can make this any worse until a woman in a Nazi-styled dress uniform rises on a scissor lifts up in front of us.

-Barb Moore

“Ladies and gentlemen, I welcome you to Tree’s Women’s Correctional and Execution Facility. Today the opening of the new gallows will feature the hangings of Barbara Moore, Belle South, and Diane Greer. All three were given a fair trial yet were convicted of capital offenses. A jury of their peers ordered them to suffer death by hanging and shortly this sentence will be carried out. I remind you through the duration of their executions you will refrain from throwing any objects at them. Violators will be evicted and no refund will be awarded” Joan Tree announces.

belle 003 B.jpg
The crowd falls silent as Joan announces the ceremony will open with the singing of the national anthem.

‘The national anthem?!?!?! Are they crazy’ I wonder.

-Belle

No, I couldn't wait for the morning!!!

look over at them and say “What difference does it make if I knock the bench over or I do. We hang either way.”

Them’s fighting words! :mad:

I don’t see how they can make this any worse until a woman in a Nazi-styled dress uniform rises on a scissor lifts up in front of us.

They just did...:confused:

Violators will be evicted and no refund will be awarded” Joan Tree announces.

Spoilsport! :facepalm:

‘The national anthem?!?!?! Are they crazy’ I wonder.

-Belle

No, I couldn't wait for the morning!!!

For the glory of the cross we hang on every word
And sometimes when needed we hang the occasional bird.
Our nation is the better for the attention that we pay
To ridding those who trespass in a swift humane way.

Just the first verse. There are another 397. Let's hope they sign the full version.

For the glory of the cross we hang on every word
And sometimes when needed we hang the occasional bird.
Our nation is the better for the attention that we pay
To ridding those who trespass in a swift humane way.

Just the first verse. There are another 397. Let's hope they sign the full version.
I love a good song...

Well done, Belle, but you are still standing on the gallows waiting to hang...

In the old West if you were going to hang a wench you tossed her on a horse, put a noose around her neck, then string her up.

hang 169.jpg

At the Tree Women’s Correctional and Execution Facility they have made an art out of dragging out a wench’s execution. After the national anthem Joan Tree took time to read what crimes each woman has been convicted then read the women’s sentences. All this took almost a half hour. She was followed by the Reverend Lynch who took another twenty minutes to pray for Barb, Belle, and Diane to suffer a horrible death as they strangle to death and that they may hang for eternity in hell. All this time the three women stand bound and noosed four meters above the crowd.

I stand high above the crowd stark naked for their enjoyment. The rope tears at my wrists. The noose scratches my neck. My legs are tired and feet sore from standing on the narrow bench for almost an hour. I wish they would shut up but know when they quit talking we will hang. But eventually they run out of derogatory things to say about us. Joan Tree asks Tree if he ready to hang us. He grumbles “I’ve been ready for hour.”

“Hang the whores at the top of the hour” Joan replies.

I can see the clock on the tower. It is 2:57 PM. I have three minutes before I hang. I look down my body. My nipples are as tumescent as my pussy is wet.

belle 020.jpg

I’ve got less than three minutes left to live!

-Belle

I light up a Marlboro and take a slug of my drink. Don’t think Belle has only a few minutes to live. She has just a few minutes to stand on the bench. We’ll see how long the bitches last when they are hanged. It is just before 3 PM. I reach for the lever. When I pull it the bench folds back and these women hang. Hey, I wasn’t the judge or on the jury. My job is to hang the women. I have no issue with that. They might. It is 3 PM. I pull the lever and the bench falls backward.

It is interesting to watch them when they are just hanged. For a few moments the women sway beneath the gallows’ crossbar. They don’t even move much. I guess that sudden hanging by the neck stuns them a bit.

kkk 005 g.jpg

Tree

In the old West if you were going to hang a wench you tossed her on a horse, put a noose around her neck, then string her up.

This is not the time to suddenly yell 'Giddyap', is it? :rolleyes:

It is interesting to watch them when they are just hanged. For a few moments the women sway beneath the gallows’ crossbar. They don’t even move much. I guess that sudden hanging by the neck stuns them a bit.

Why does the text above suggest this is not over yet? :confused:

And how many times now have I told you, Tree ... IT'S NOT NICE TO SHOW ME FROM THAT CAMERA ANGLE! :mad:

View attachment 570776Beautiful sky I’m thinking ...
Funny, the word 'beautiful' came into my thoughts, too... :D

She doesn’t know the show is still in its early stages…
S'okay, take your time, Tree :)

:popcorn:

Barb barely dodges a rotten tomato thrown at her face. The bench they stand on rocks but does not fall. Belle and Diane curse and tell Barb to be careful.
Accident prone to the last :rolleyes:

:duke:

I guess that sudden hanging by the neck stuns them a bit.
It stunned me, too! :very_hot:

The peaceful swaying from their nooses is quickly replaced by the desperate struggle to escape the ropes. You can say what you want about Tree but the son of a bitch knows how to hang women. The women begin to fight free their necks.

belle 018.jpg

The crowd loves it even if the hanged women do not! The nooses are slow to close and the women may be trying to say something but it comes out as squawks and gurgles.

God, how long can this take? The pain is unbearable as the rope digs into my neck yet I can still breathe! I think I have broken my wrists trying to free them from the ropes binding them. I have to pee- I can’t do that here! ...yet I do!

hang 598 A.jpg

Kill me or let me go!

-Barb Moore

Of course there will be freedom from the noose or anything done to expedite Barb’s, Belle’s, and Diane’s deaths. Tree has a paying crowd here! The three women fight their slow strangulation as they hang. On the gallows Messaline and Debbie enjoy cocktails as they watch the three’s animated fight to escape the nooses.

hang 533.jpg

Debbie, Diane’s sister, comments to Messa “I can’t believe they are still alive and kicking! They have hanged more than five minutes and they aren’t slowing down!”

Messa laughs and says “Of course they are still alive. The ropes are made of Premium French Hanging Hemp™ and the gallows is constructed Premium French Gallows Wood™! And though Tree isn’t French he certainly knows how to hang a woman!”

Debbie sighs and says “I am just amazed Diane is still hanging in there if you will excuse the pun.”

“Your sister is tougher than you credit her! That wench is going to last quite a while before she dies” Messa says confidently.
Diane defiance confidence of deserving her execution has evaporated as the rope slowly closes around neck…

When will this end? I should be dead by now! The deck isn’t that far below my feet! I’ve been punished! Let me go!

hang 517.jpg

-Diane

There would be no relief for Diane. She will hang until she is dead. This could take a while…
Belle is doing no better. She thought she would be dead by now but she can still manage to draw air. It is not easy but the will to live still reigns supreme. Belle still fights to breathe.

hang 384.jpg

I try to scream for mercy but all that comes out is spit and a rasp of air. My god just let me die!

-Belle

I get paid by each hanging. I get a thousand dollars for each person hanged. I get five hundred more when they last five minutes and a hundred for each minute they still kick. If these bitches last fifteen minutes I’ll get twenty-five hundred dollars for each of them.
I still have expenses…

tree 1 a.jpg

Work is hell...

-Tree

You can say what you want about Tree but the son of a bitch knows how to hang women. The women begin to fight free their necks.

That's why he is known as "TheHangingTree" ;)

God, how long can this take? The pain is unbearable as the rope digs into my neck yet I can still breathe! I think I have broken my wrists trying to free them from the ropes binding them. I have to pee- I can’t do that here! ...yet I do!

As always, Tree takes care to mention bodily functions ... ewwwwwww :confused:

On the gallows Messaline and Debbie enjoy cocktails as they watch the three’s animated fight to escape the nooses.

Oh thanks a lot, you two. Have fun now, but know that there is always a noose on this site waiting for you too! :p

I get paid by each hanging. I get a thousand dollars for each person hanged. I get five hundred more when they last five minutes and a hundred for each minute they still kick. If these bitches last fifteen minutes I’ll get twenty-five hundred dollars for each of them.
I still have expenses…

I hope the Internal Revenue Service is looking in just now. :devil:

That's why he is known as "TheHangingTree" ;)

As always, Tree takes care to mention bodily functions ... ewwwwwww :confused:

Oh thanks a lot, you two. Have fun now, but know that there is always a noose on this site waiting for you too! :p

I hope the Internal Revenue Service is looking in just now. :devil:
I always file an accurate a complete return... I also know where their daughters are...

Back
Top Bottom