BARB’S DYSTOPIAN DOLCETTISH DEMISE

Go to CruxDreams.com
probably from Romany nak "nose," from Hindi nak
Yes, looking at 'Romany Rye' aka George Borrow's 'English Romany Language', he has 'nok' for 'nose'. And the Hindi word is indeed naak.
The earliest citations in OED for 'nark' are 1894, A. Morrison 'Mean Streets', ''He resolved to ... become a nark - a copper's nark, which is a police spy or informer'. Also as a verb, from the same story, a warning, 'Hardly had he begun his narking when some of the ... mob dropped on him' :eek:

I won't argue with Marriam or Webster
I shouldn't, they argued hammer and tongs with each other, Merriam accusing Webster, and Webster accusing Merriam, of stealing words! :D
(It's time the Oxford University Press sued everybody who's written anything in English for stealing words from their dictionary!)

OK, A little research and the answer appears. narc and nark are separate words whose means have merged. From the Online Etymology Dictionary:
nark
1859, "to act as a police informer" (v.); 1860, "police informer" (n.), probably from Romany nak "nose," from Hindi nak, from Sanskrit nakra, which probably is related to Sanskrit nasa "nose" (from PIE root *nas- "nose"). Sense and spelling tending to merge with etymologically unrelated narc

narc (n.)
1967 (earlier narco, 1960), American English slang, shortened form of narcotics agent. It had been used 1955 for narcotics hospital, 1958 for narcotics addict. The senses and spelling have tended to merge with older but unrelated nark (q.v.).
Thank you, PP, for providing clarity in the linguistic fog.
CaptainObvious_SaluteAnimated.gif

“I’m so nervous,” whispered Kristin as she, Barb, and the three Graingers waited off stage at the FNPA Goose River Center VIP banquet hall. They could hear the murmur of voices, punctuated by gales of laughter, and the clinking of cutlery and dinnerware being collected and removed. Dinner was over. The curtain was about to go up.

The past day and a half had been busy. Under Kristin’s tutelage Barb and the Graingers had worked hard to learn the basic art of cheerleading, in addition to mastering the intricate routines that Kristin had assembled for the show.

From the very beginning, Kristin had been in her element, brimming with enthusiasm and excitement. She had even come up with the words for a special FNPA song, set to the tune of the University of Michigan rouser, which she made part of the opening routine.

Mastery proved especially difficult for Barb who, as a matter of principle, hated organized sweating of all types ... was famous at Hamilton High for her elaborately contrived efforts to evade gym class ... and ... truth be told ... had always been a bit of a klutz.

Her performance failures during the practice sessions had been a source of aggravated frustration for Kristen, who as the former Hamilton High cheerleading squad captain, prided herself on perfection. Barb’s inability to properly do the splits was a particular bone of contention.

The cheerleader outfits they were expected to wear presented another problem. Barb and the Graingers had been dismayed, and voiced vociferous complaints, when Lieutenant Nark presented them. The outfits consisted of skirts so short they barely covered the girls’ bottoms when standing still ... tiny semi-sheer g-strings of the kind worn by bar strippers ... along with truly minuscule tops, composed of no more than two small triangles of semi-sheer fabric held precariously in place by strings tied behind the neck and back.

In addition to white sneakers ... which the girls had resorted to trading around until everyone had a pair that fit reasonably well ... they had been issued red, white and blue pompoms to wave about. And, to complete the ensemble, as well as for added visual affect, Kristin had insisted that they all put their hair up in pony tails that would bob and sway as they pranced about on stage.

“I’m so nervous!” repeated Kristin for the umpteenth time.

“Relax. You’ve done all you could,” soothed Megan who had asserted herself as the primary voice of the three Graingers. “You’ve succeeded in making plausible cheerleaders of all of us.”

“Yeah, you even managed somehow to make a cheerleader out of me, which I have to admit was a challenge,” agreed Barb ... adding as she readjusted her top, which refused to stay properly in place for more than a few seconds unless she stood perfectly still and tried not to breathe, “these outfits, though, are fucking ridiculous. We might as well go out there stark naked!”

“Funny. Mine seems to stay in place just fine,” replied Kristin, glancing down at her chest.

“By the way, where’s Sue?” interjected Barb, who decided better of making an obvious derogatory comment. “We haven’t seen her since she went off with that creepy Lieutenant Nark just before the banquet was supposed to get underway.”

“Hopefully arranging the details for our release,” panned Megan drily, with Kathy and Elise nodding their anxious agreement.

“Oh, but look! Here’s Lieutenant Nark now. He’s come back,” observed Kristin.

“Hey, Nark! Where the fuck is Sue?” demanded Barb.

“Sue? ... oh ... yeah ... Sue ... she’s in the banquet hall already. You’ll be joining her soon enough. Time to get ready girls. Soon as I have the word, I’m opening those double stage doors for you all to burst out on that stage. Do yourselves proud! Perform well!”

“Okay, everyone. This is it!” enthused Kristin excitedly. “Let’s really wow them!”

Barb pulled a face as she rearranged her top to cover an errant boob.

“Everyone get in our V-formation behind me now, as we practiced,” directed Kristin as she flashed a look of disapproval at Barb. “And be ready to follow my lead. Be sure to remember to keep smiling and prancing, wave your pompoms high, and belt out our song loud and clear!”

“Yeah, right!” snorted Barb, taking her place in the V-formation slightly behind and to the left of Kristin and ahead of Megan. The other two Graingers ... Kathy and Elise ... lined up on the other side.

Everyone nervously adjusted their tops one last time, with the exception of Kristin.

Lieutenant Nark had stepped over to a control panel, his finger poised over a button that presumably would electronically throw open the backstage doors.

From somewhere out in the banquet room came the amplified voice of Guy Wirt, announcing “Gentlemen, the moment we’ve all been waiting for has arrived ... with great pleasure, I give you ... for your ultimate ... ahem ... enjoyment ... let’s hear it for them .... FNPA Goose River Center’s very own ... truly exotic ... Cheerleader Review! ... YEAHHHHH!”

(Applause against the drum roll intro to a recording of the Michigan fight song)

Hearing his cue, Nark’s pressed his finger to the button and the double backstage doors flew open, both silently and swiftly.

Kristin leaped forward onto the stage and began to sing as she pranced, pompoms held on high, pony tail bouncing ... followed in close formation by the others ... all focusing on keeping their movements in sync ... except for Barb, who was noticeably a full beat off the pace ... only to suddenly stop dead in their tracks!

Kristin’s voice trailed off ... the last notes falling flat. Her arms dropped to her sides, her pompoms released from her grip as she, and the others, stared in silent shocked disbelief.

For arrayed before them, down on the banquet hall floor, were three massive wooden rectangular frames, each equipped with double sets of chains and shackles bolted to the wood at the four inside corners.

And secured within the center frame ... spreadeagled, naked, body glistening with sweat, wild-eyed and tugging frantically at her cuffed wrists ... first pulling at one then the other ... was none other than ... Sue McDonaugh!

Clustered around and before Sue, eyes fixed on the quintet of stunned girls up on the stage, was a crowd of FNPA visiting dignitaries, FNPA officers, a silver-haired Guy Wirt, gaudily attired in a white tuxedo ... and ... leaning, arms akimbo, against a table laden with what appeared to be an assortment of whips, canes, paddles, clamps, pincers and bridles ... Colonel Grossmann, himself.

“Oh Shit!” cried Barb, tossing away her pompoms and spinning around, hoping to beat a hasty retreat ... only to discover that escape was blocked by a bunch of beefy FNPA guards and matrons, standing abreast across the back of the stage, elbow to elbow, ready for action.

From behind the line of FNPA muscle, Sergeant Karl Teufel stepped forward to say, his voice carefully modulated to assume a soothing but firm tone, “Don’t stop now, girls. The show must go on. Turn yourselves around, now, and resume dancing!”

Kristin was the first to respond, stooping after a moment’s hesitation to retrieve her pompoms, and calling on the others to join her, picking up the routine where they’d left off.

“Forget it! Everyone run!” shouted Barb, bolting for a side stage door ... with the Graingers close behind.

“Seize them!” bellowed Teufel.

TO BE CONTINUED
I see a massive problem with this scene. This event should have been canceled for the cause of social distancing, especially since these people are probably in the "sensitive groups."
But she can be a Master Strategist when the situation calls for it... ;)
Fancy plans haven't gotten the girls anywhere. Organized authoritarianism can't stand up in the face of spontaneous chaotic action. In theory, at least.

Also, gonna pour kerosene on the Narc discussion

Glad to be caught up just in time for the big finally. It's been a weird week.

Barb made it nearly as far as the side stage door before she was tackled from behind by a matron who wrestled her to the floor with the help of a guard who had rushed up to assist.

Barb fought like a tiger, clawing at the face of the matron as she went down while, at the same time, desperately attempting to knee the guard in the groin.

All around her she could hear the sounds of struggle ... screams and cries of pain coming from the three fleeing Graingers ... curses and grunts of exertion from the pursuing guards and matrons ... shouts of encouragement from Teufel as he directed is minions ... and however unbelievably ... the sound of Kristin’s voice once again picking up and carrying the melody of the Michigan rouser as if nothing had happened.

Lying flat on her back ... with a burly matron sitting astride her hips and leaning forward to pin her wrists to the floor ... and a guard kneeling on the floor at her feet, firmly gripping her ankles, and bringing under control her still flailing legs ... Barb’s desperate break for freedom was all but over.

She continued to struggle nonetheless, until Teufel came calmly over, knelt down alongside her, wrenched her head around by the pony tail to face him, and smacked her hard across the face with an open hand ... once ... twice ... and nearly a third time ... before stunned, she finally gave in and ceased her struggling.

“Put this one on the middle frame with the bossy, nose-in-the-air, redhead,” Teufel muttered darkly as he rose to his feet and scurried off to oversee the subduing of the three Graingers.

As Barb was yanked to her feet, the first thing to catch her eye was Kristin, standing alone at center stage, arms at sides, still clutching her pompons, a crestfallen expression covering her face.

Elsewhere, the Graingers, like Barb, has been subdued and were being roughly manhandled to their feet and propelled toward the waiting frames.

Within seconds Barb was being mounted in the center frame, face-to-face with Sue.

“S... so .... m ... much for your ... f ... fucking ... foolproof ... s .... se ... secret plan!” Barb hissed between winces as a guard tightened the ankle and wrist shackles that spreadeagled her body tight against Sue’s.

And from the frame to the left, Megan followed up with, “Yeah, just figure out how to work the system, you said ... huh? We should have known better than to trust a Hamilton High know-it-all like you!”

“I suppose you planned to get away with Barb and Kristin, leaving us Graingers behind in these frames?” shouted Elise, from the third frame, to which the guards were busy securing she and Kathy.

“No ... honest ... it’s not like that ... you have to believe me ... I had it all arranged ... we’ve been betrayed!” gasped Sue as a leather belt was cinched tight around Barb’s and her waists, pulling their bodies tightly together.

“Face it, Sue. You were duped!” sighed Barb into her ear. “And now we’re all going to suffer for it. I should have known better ... I should have seen this coming!”

“Hey!” cried Kristin as they bound her to the frame facing Megan. “Give poor Sue a break. It’s not her fault that all those great cheerleader routines, we all practiced and worked on so hard, will never be seen!”

“Idiot!” whispered Sue in Barb’s ear.

Barb nodded.

“Doesn’t really matter, does it? We were all going to be spit-roasted anyway,” muttered Sue. “It was worth a try.”

“But, we’d have been spared this if we’d had the good sense not to listen to you!” retorted Elise. “Now I know why they always said: never trust a Hamilton!”

“Strip them!” ordered Teufel.

“Owww!” winced Barb as her little top, the front side of which had slipped around to hang loosely on her back following the struggle, was torn off, the tie-strings digging into her neck and ribs before giving way.

“Oh fuck!” cried Megan.

“Not my skirt!” wailed Kristin.

For the next several minutes, a series of curses and gasps blended with the sounds of tearing cloth and the polite applause of the encircling crowd of FNPA dignitaries, as the guards and matrons went about the task of vigorously ripping away every last bit of each girl’s cheerleader costume.

When it was over, Colonel Grossmann called for everyone’s attention.

“Gentlemen, may I have your attention please. As you can see, all is ready for the first phase of this evening’s specially prepared after dinner entertainment. These six nubile, but reluctant, little sows are strung up, ready and waiting. Here on the table behind me are the instruments you’ll need to make them perform. We have for your use a fine selection of whips, canes, straps, and electroshock batons. Please choose one that meets your individual tastes and for the next thirty minutes feel free to apply it to as many of these lovely bared backsides as you wish. Please note that this phase is to last for thirty minutes, after which ... “

At which point Grossmann paused, bowed theatrically, and waved his arm in a sweeping gesture towards six portable wooden stocks, noisily rumbling across parquet flooring as matrons and guards rolled them into the banquet hall.

“ ... you, my dear honored guests, will be given, for as long as the evening and your own endurance may last, the totally unrestricted opportunity to take your pleasure from these young ladies, using whichever, and as many, orifices as you may desire.”

TO BE CONTINUED

Last edited:
Barb made it nearly as far as the side stage door before she was tackled from behind
Well, that plan worked well for about thirty seconds.:facepalm:
the sound of Kristin’s voice once again picking up and carrying the melody of the Michigan rouser
Gotta love the cheerleader in the girl!:clapping::cheer:
the guards and matrons went about the task of vigorously ripping away every last bit of each girl’s cheerleader costume.
A necessary and noble undertaking!:very_hot::very_hot:
using whichever, and as many, orifices as you may desire.”
Gotta love those orifices!:icon_popcorn::icon_popcorn::icon_popcorn:

Last edited:

With growing apprehension, the six girls eavesdropped on the intense buzz of conversation as the visiting FNPA dignitaries crowded around the table to select the flogging and shocking instruments of their choice.

“This is not going to be good!” observed Megan, who had a good view, looking over Kristin’s shoulder, of what was going on around the table.

“How many of them are there?” called Elise from over on the far frame.

“A dozen of them, maybe more,” replied Sue after attempting a quick count.

“Shit ... Shit ... Shit!” groaned Barb, shifting position in an attempt to force some degree of separation between her’s and Sue’s sweaty bodies.

“Maybe it won’t be so bad,” offered Kristin brightly.

“Idiot,” muttered Sue.

Like an uncoiling venomous snake, the FNPA dignitaries broke from their huddle around the table to advance stealthily on their hapless victims. At first, nothing happened. They just circled around the space occupied by the three frames, seemingly enjoying the terror this caused.

Amongst the girls, there was an almost constant stream of voiced warnings characterizing their assailants and the fearsome instruments they wielded.

“That heavyset grey-haired character wearing a blue blazer and carrying that long braided whip looks really mean,” hissed Sue.

I’d be more concerned about the tall one with that cattle prod thingy,” replied Barb.

“And then there’s the bald short guy who keeps swishing that cane through the air!” chimed in Megan. “I’d watch out for him.”

“I’m keeping my eyes closed and pretending I’m somewhere else,” reported Kristin.

“Idiot!” muttered Sue ... again.

“They all have that look of evil in their eyes!” chorused Elise and Kathy just before the circling menace closed in.

“Owwww!” screamed Kristin, her cry coming almost simultaneously with the crack and zing of a whiplash that striped her back.

“Fuck!” grunted Barb as the tip of a cattle prod was pressed against her side and the trigger pulled, causing her to jump and twitch.

“Sweet Jesus!” cried Kathy who had twisted her body to lessen the impact of an incoming lash only to have it snag and dig into an exposed breast.

And on and on it went for nearly half an hour ... the air filled with cries of anguish and pain, the sharp crack and snap of whips, the smack of leather and rattan cane on bare flesh, the explosive crackle of electroshock, the rattle of desperately tugged at shackle chains, and the gleeful shouts of excitement and self congratulation exchanged amongst the girls’ tormenters as they pressed home their lascivious assault.

1234-party-ches-01-barb.jpg

“Love the way the redhead’s bum bounces and jiggles!” crowed one FNPA dignitary with an English accent as he buried the long tail of his whip in the soft lower curve of Sue’s cheeks.

“Ah, but I prefer the way her brown haired partner jumps and shrieks,” replied another as his long supple rattan cane struck at Barb’s tight little quivering globes.

“And, would you look over there at old Horace!” added a third. “See how he has those two over on the far frame squealing like the little piglets they are.”

“Ho! My favorite is the one with the tiny tits and toned muscles who keeps her eyes closed as though she is in denial, but screams louder than all the rest of them combined!”

“I’m going to have a sore arm for days after this, but you have to hand it to Colonel Grossman. This is an extraordinarily good show!”

I’m a little concerned, though, about that Guy Wirt character and his camera crew,” opined a bespectacled middle-aged dignitary as he poked his cattle prod high between Megan’s thighs and pulled the trigger.

“Relax, Jones! That video they’re making is for internal use only.” intervened Grossman reassuringly. “We’ll see that you each get a private copy to take with when you leave Goose River. Now, finish up, if you will, gentlemen. Your allotted thirty minutes are nearly up, and I’m sure by now these little sows are red hot and eager to receive your loads!”

“Oh Shit!” cried Barb.

TO BE CONTINUED

Last edited:
“Relax, Jones! That video they’re making is for internal use only.” intervened Grossman reassuringly. “We’ll see that you each get a private copy to take with when you leave Goose River. Now, finish up, if you will, gentlemen. Your allotted thirty minutes are nearly up, and I’m sure by now these little sows are red hot and eager to receive your loads!”
Is that what internal use only means?

This chapter reminds me of a radio drama. I can almost hear the glasses clinking in the background.

“Forget it! Everyone run!” shouted Barb, bolting for a side stage door ... with the Graingers close behind.
In the circumstances, I think improvisation is the best course, yes.:confused:

Well done Barb! I'm feeling quite anxious now. :eek::eek:
Barb's involved. What could possibly go wrong?
Why do you think I'm a bit anxious? ;)

Back
Top Bottom