BARB’S DYSTOPIAN DOLCETTISH DEMISE

Go to CruxDreams.com
his beloved friend, Barbara Moore.
the love of his life heading straight toward him, naked and so cute, with lovely tits bouncing jauntily
Isn't it romantic! Cute young love!
thinking what a coup it would be to submit the pics for the ‘where are our grads now’ section
That's our Joey, smart as a whip! Speaking of whips...!
customary disdain for anything she thought was unjust, which he suspected included damn near everything.
At least Barb is totally herself.
Damn! Why hadn’t he been more forceful when he had her alone in the back seat that one night she had agreed to let him take her out?
Exactly! The girl always wants it. They just say no to play hard to get. Make they take it! Slap the girl around a little if you have to. She'll love it!
But always the professional, he cast aside such thoughts.
So glad this place is professionally run!
Then, start up the spitting driver ... monitor her breathing ....

TO BE CONTINUED

Cue the thunder and lightening!!!

Tongue :pin Madeira sauce with mushrooms and croquettes! Mhhh
I love that!

I didn`t think I was going to enjoy this at the start, because the the subject does not hold particular appeal for me, but it has been brilliantly done, and you have managed to include many other exciting perversions.Congratulations,
My thoughts exactly!:clapping::clapping::clapping:

Wow, that was almost the exact image that occurred in my mind while I was reading this story :b

P.S.: It feels a bit odd to see that we have all sorts of weird emojis including flying unicorns or giving someone double fingers except for good old 'thump up' or 'sweat smile'. :p

the expression on Barb’s face revealed her customary disdain for anything she thought was unjust, which he suspected included damn near everything.
Well, he's not wrong there.:rolleyes:
Kristin, who seemed curiously preoccupied with looking all around, took him by surprise when she spotted him and began to wave at him excitedly.
This seems to be a somewhat unusual behaviour for a girl about to be spitted, but as one has never been either a girl, or a girl in this particular situation, how is one really supposed to know?
although he couldn’t hear her through the glass panel separating the visitor’s seating from the spitting hall ... that it looked like she was saying, “Oh Shit!”
Again, not entirely beyond the scope of possibility.
But she’d overheard the matrons saying there’d be no gutting that day, so at least there was something to be grateful for ... she’d be spared that.
A great comfort, no doubt. :rolleyes:
Then, start up the spitting driver ... monitor her breathing ....
Is it wrong to be both appalled and aroused at the same time?:eek::confused: I mean, things do look a bit bleak for our young heroines here, but still...

You do not disappoint, ever, Barb!! :bdsm-heart: :headbang: :very_hot: :hambre:

This seems to be a somewhat unusual behaviour for a girl about to be spitted, but as one has never been either a girl, or a girl in this particular situation, how is one really supposed to know?
I felt that way when I read those lines also. To me, the whole story seems to have a bit of a 'tongue-in-cheek' feel to it, so I wasn't bothered that much by it. I'm not saying this as a criticism, because I don't believe every story needs to be realistic and believable. I think certain types of story require realistic settings and atmosphere to work, while others can work differently without it.

And to me, this particular story definitely belongs to the category which I'm expected to suspend my judgement of plausibility (as I would, probably for every 'Dolcettish' story) and just enjoy the fun. As such, I saw such characters like Joey or Kristin more as a caricature than as a real, complex personality and I could enjoy that scene without feeling it to be too out of the place.

And to me, this particular story definitely belongs to the category which I'm expected to suspend my judgement of plausibility (as I would, probably for every 'Dolcettish' story) and just enjoy the fun. As such, I saw such characters like Joey or Kristin more as a caricature than as a real, complex personality and I could enjoy that scene without feeling it to be too out of the place.

Yes, you’ve captured my intent well. Kristin and Joey are characters meant to be laughed at. They and others in the story, such as Ms Whitaker, Sue McDonaugh, Paul Montague and the Graingers, are in fact caricatures of individuals or character types of people I knew, and in some cases barely tolerated the existence of, looking back on my secondary education years. The same is true of Guy Wirt, who represents the worst of celebrity television personalities. The story will soon be ending. Thanks everyone for indulging this little foray into the absurd.

Last edited:
Yes, you’ve captured my intent well. Kristin and Joey are characters meant to be laughed at. They and others in the story, such as Ms Whitaker, Sue McDonaugh, Paul Montague and the Graingers, are in fact caricatures of individuals or character types of people I knew, and in some cases barely tolerated the existence of, looking back on my secondary education years. The same is true of Guy Wirt, who represents the worst of celebrity television personalities. The story will soon be ending. Thanks everyone for indulging this little foray into the absurd.
The pleasure has been all ours, and that is NOT flattery!!

ROUGHLY NINE MONTHS LATER:

Lounging in the easy chair of his low-rent efficiency apartment, Joey picked up his complimentary copy of the 2053 Hamilton High Yearbook, which he had received in appreciation for the photo spread he had submitted earlier that year for publication in the Yearbook’s ‘where are our grads now’ feature section.

It was a stunning four-photo montage, beginning with a full-frontal action shot of Barb Moore, Sue McDonaugh and Kristin Magruder, running naked, hands bound behind their backs, down an aisle between rows of waiting Jessica machines.

Captions above the heads of each of the girls identified them by name, followed by the year of their graduation, 2052. In parentheses after Sue’s name was a notation indicating that she had been both ‘class valedictorian’ and ‘class President’. The notation, ‘cheerleader captain’ appeared after Kristin’s name. ‘Class Rebel’ appeared after Barb’s, which disappointed Joey since he had suggested ‘Joey Farnsworth’s steady girl’.

The next shot captured the three girls strapped down on their Jessicas, stabilizer rod and spit inserted from behind, and ready to go. Neither Sue or Barb looked at all happy. Kristin, on the other hand, displayed her trademark cheerleader-pasted-on-smile.

That was followed by a shot of all three girls being transferred by FNPA matrons and guards, with spits protruding from their mouths, to the waiting roasting pits. It was a nice shot ... one that he very much liked. Taken nearly head on, it captured so well the stunned, eyes-wide-open, facial expressions of each wriggling, squirming sow-girl.

Joey recalled how Barb had blinked her eyes at him as she passed by. He liked to believe that she was signaling, at long last, her acknowledgement of his unrequited love for her, and her deep regret for having been foolish enough to forego ... on that long ago night in the backseat ... his passionate sexual advances.

And he, himself, regretted not having pressed his advantage that night. He had, after all, managed to get her skirt up around her hips, her sweater half off, and his hand under one side of her bra. He was sure it wouldn’t have taken much more before she would’ve been begging him for it, but something had made him give in to her protestations. What a mistake! Such a shame!

And for that matter, as he studied the faces and nude bodies of Sue and Kristin, he regretted too that he had never had the pleasure of screwing either of both of them. He had always thought Sue’s flaming red hair was sexy, not to mention her body, and what red-blooded guy at Hamilton High didn’t fancy a good go at the school’s bouncy cheerleader captain.

Returning his attention to the opened Yearbook, Joey focused on the fourth and final pic, which was a panoramic shot of all three girls, rotating slowly on their spits over glowing beds of red hot coals ... their sweat-sheened bodies reflecting both the glow of the coals and the glare of overhead lights.

3C4CC526-ED3C-4DA3-AF21-D459EDA77808.jpeg

In the center of the pic, Barb could be seen, rotated into a position in which her backside was over the coals. Standing over her was a matron, dressed in white and wielding a long-handled brush, which she was using to lavishly baste Barb’s breasts and tummy. Rivulets of pale yellow basting fluid ran in all directions over Barb’s smooth sun-tanned skin ... in addition to accumulating in a small pool centered around her cute navel.

To Barb’s right, the camera had caught Kristin turned on her side, rotating downward on her spit to face the hot coals, sodden blond tresses half covering her face. And to Barb’s left was Sue, front side down, wonderfully ample tits dangling perilously close to the searing heat.

Leaning back in his chair, Joey breathed a long drawn out sigh, before retrieving from the nearby table and looking once again at the letter he’d received that day from the FNPA, rejecting his most recent application for employment.

Fifty-nine year old Julian Wurst kissed his wife goodbye before hastily exiting their suburban home to clamber into the taxi waiting for him at the curb. He was on his way to the airport where he was to catch a plane to attend the annual meeting of FNPA execs, which was being hosted again that year at FNPA Goose River Center.

Rubbing his hands together with anticipation as he settled into the taxi seat, he revisited in his mind ... as he had done so many times before ... the scene and the goings on at last year’s banquet ... especially the hot time he had reaming out that tight little ass of the one they called Barb ... and wondered what Colonel Grossman could possibly come up with this time to top last year’s after dinner entertainment.

A naked Rose Whitaker lay on the bed in her apartment bedroom, stretched out on her back, hands clasped behind her pillowed head. She was breathing deeply, face flushed, blissfully recovering from an orgasm that could only be described as simply out of this world.

Lying naked alongside her, head propped on his hand, was Alfred Newman, FNPA Special Investigations Officer.

“Tell me again,” she purred, “how you managed to get them to release me from death row at Goose River?”

“T’was nothing really,” replied Newman as he playfully traced little circles around one of her tumescent nipples with a forefinger.

“No, it was kind and quite heroic,” she persisted. “I was sure they would try to hang me again after I survived the first attempt.”

“Let’s just say that I know the right people and called in a few favors,” he said modestly as he leaned over to take her nipple into his mouth and tease it with the tip of his tongue while stealthily sliding his hand down her belly and over her mound to press first one, then three, fingers into her open and very wet slit.

“Oh God, not again, Alfie! You’re insatiable!” she gasped, reaching for his hardening erection.

“Yes, again already! And so are you, Rose!” he laughed as she swung her body over onto his.

Last edited:
:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:
Is that the end? I was hoping for a nasty accident to happen to Joey. Oh, well, that's what an imagination is for, eh? :devil:

I didn't think you'd actually roast our heroines, but then again, what would we have done for a denouement of the story. You built it to its inevitable and well-imagined conclusion. It's like a sex scene - they always say don't be too explicitly technical or you take the eroticism right out of it. You had just enough detail to get us all nicely heated up, both in the physical descriptions and the emotional attachment to the characters. I was even feeling a bit sorry for Sue at the end. And the introduction of the tranquilizer that both numbed the girls' senses and made them able to blink in surprise at their predicament in the end was a brilliant touch. Exactly the right thing.

As some of the others have said already, this Dolcett thing is not my usual fantasy, but you made it accessible and understandable to, I would think, almost everyone. Brilliant stuff.
flower3flower3
(And if it's not the end, all my comments still stand and I will look forward to whatever comes next :) )

DON'T LISTEN TO WHAT HE SAYS. I THOUGHT IT WAS GREAT. I DON'T OFTEN GET TO GO TO BARBECUES, UNLESS SOMETHING EXPLODES.
Death-BBQ.jpg

ejecting his most recent application for employment.
No matter, Joey, you can always apply for a job as a janitor in a home for retired bastards, you'd fit in well there. :mad:

I wouldn't want to be a character in one of Barb's stories (when I have been, I've come to a sticky end... but thankfully I was spared a Dolcettian Demise), but I do enjoy being a reader of them!

Well done, Barb! :clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

That was a sudden ending. I still love this story, but this feels more like an epilogue and the real final chapter is missing. I hoped for some goofy events while barb roasts and her commenting it in her unique way.
I somehow expected rose doing some shenanigans during the roasting.
But still awesome story

Back
Top Bottom