BARB’S DYSTOPIAN DOLCETTISH DEMISE

Go to CruxDreams.com
We must know what happened to Paul!

I was worried someone would ask about Paul. I struggled with that, but was unable to come up with something good, so I did the unpardonable thing and went silent on him. Open to good suggestions.;)

That was a sudden ending. I still love this story, but this feels more like an epilogue and the real final chapter is missing. I hoped for some goofy events while barb roasts and her commenting it in her unique way.
I somehow expected rose doing some shenanigans during the roasting.
But still awesome story

It really was an epilogue. I didn’t write the last installment you suggest for two reasons, one practical and one personal.

Practically speaking, a spitted girl, although possibly still alive in a Dolcettish world as she rotates over the coals, would be incapable of speech or antics.

Personally, I tend to lose interest in the dying part of suffering. I love to explore the injustices, torments, humiliations and pain of my story characters as they move from arrest, or whatever predicament befalls them, to just short of the very end, but have little interest in the very end.

So, in a crux story, for example, I enjoy depicting the arrest, interrogation, trial, imprisonment, rape; humiliation of public scourging, the walk to the hill, nailing, raising, dancing on the cross, writhing, squirming, thirst, exhaustion, etc., and all the thoughts and feelings that go with these things. But when the end comes. The interest fades. That’s it for me. Move on. The end.

It really was an epilogue. I didn’t write the last installment you suggest for two reasons, one practical and one personal.

Practically speaking, a spitted girl, although possibly still alive in a Dolcettish world as she rotates over the coals, would be incapable of speech or antics.

Personally, I tend to lose interest in the dying part of suffering. I love to explore the injustices, torments, humiliations and pain of my story characters as they move from arrest, or whatever predicament befalls them, to just short of the very end, but have little interest in the very end.

So, in a crux story, for example, I enjoy depicting the arrest, interrogation, trial, imprisonment, rape, humiliation of public scourging, the walk to the hill, nailing, raising, dancing on the cross, writhing, squirming, thirst, exhaustion, etc., and all the thoughts and feelings that go with these things. But when the end comes. The interest fades. That’s it for me. Move on. The end.
It was a lovely thrilling ride. I’m very happy with the ending! Brava Barbaria!! :applaudit::applaudit::applaudit:

BTW Paul is fine, he was sent to a re-education camp where his latent dominant tendency became apparent. He now works at a maximum security detention facility for female prisoners. His brush with death has left him determined to screw as much pleasure as possible out of every prisoner.. I mean, out of every moment; a most admirable attitude. :rolleyes:

CF5C48ED-59BF-41AF-8245-E50060ADA5F9.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

So, in a crux story, for example, I enjoy depicting the arrest, interrogation, trial, imprisonment, rape; humiliation of public scourging, the walk to the hill, nailing, raising, dancing on the cross, writhing, squirming, thirst, exhaustion, etc., and all the thoughts and feelings that go with these things. But when the end comes. The interest fades. That’s it for me. Move on. The end.
I agree

I've taken a little time to comment here due to other projects and wanting to give Barbara's first major story on her own in quite a while, a fair analysis.
First:
‘Class Rebel’ appeared after Barb’s, which disappointed Joey since he had suggested ‘Joey Farnsworth’s steady girl’.
Joey is so right. Which epithet would any real girl wish to be remembered by?
That was followed by a shot of all three girls being transferred by FNPA matrons and guards, with spits protruding from their mouths, to the waiting roasting pits. It was a nice shot ... one that he very much liked. Taken nearly head on, it captured so well the stunned, eyes-wide-open, facial expressions of each wriggling, squirming sow-girl.
Finally the realization of every true male, thrusting it in so far it comes out her mouth!:very_hot:
He was sure it wouldn’t have taken much more before she would’ve been begging him for it,
Totally right!!!! Make her beg!!!! :clapping:
in addition to accumulating in a small pool centered around her cute navel.
:very_hot::very_hot::very_hot:
letter he’d received that day from the FNPA, rejecting his most recent application for employment.
Now you talk about injustice. Who cares about a few girls roasted to supply meat for the rest of us? This is the crushing of a young lad's dreams.:oops:
especially the hot time he had reaming out that tight little ass of the one they called Barb .
[/QUOTE}
Just one part of the hot times to be had in this story, especially the hot time for the girls at the end!:firedevil:
As some of the others have said already, this Dolcett thing is not my usual fantasy, but you made it accessible and understandable to, I would think, almost everyone. Brilliant stuff.
[/QUOTE]

Can I add to that? Not really. I have no interest in eating girl flesh (in the literal not figurative sense). Roasting is a massive suspension of disbelief to try to enjoy the female suffering beyond the first few seconds of third degree burns over a substantial part of the body. Death is not my turn on, though anticipation of death, particularly unjust death of an innocent (is that Barb? -Let's not go there!) I'm very close to Brab's explanation here and I enjoyed very much, a story set in a genre that is foreign and almost repulsive to me.

Conclusion, Well Done, Barb!

Agreed; I did not think I would enjoy this half as much as I did (not being a Dolcett-fan) but @Barbaria1 ’s breezy style, twisted imagination, great characters and humorous flourishes kept me hooked.. congratulations Barb, another classic under your belt!!
View attachment 841583

just be sure to cinch the belt extra tight!

This was a great story. I almost accidentally shared it to my Facebook page, surprised to see that there’s a button for that.

a few loose ends that us English majors can argue over for the next few centuries. What was the meaning of the thunderbolt that destroyed the gallows, and is there any significance to the fact that Barb wasn’t saved? why did Barb trust Sue, and dies that have deeper significance in feminist criticism. And is it possible that the entire story happened in Joey’s deranged mind?

This was quite a revelation for me. As I have such low tolerance for torture and gore, and because the main theme of this community is, well, the most extreme kind of those things, I've frequently wondered how other members of the community seem to have enjoy such things that put me off so strongly.

In my case, the extent of cruelty humans can show to each other in torture and excution has always been quite a mystery and fascination to me. As such, I've read quite a lot of texts about torture methods, and even seen photographs and videos of people actually burned or being dismembered to death. To me, the idea that something like that can be inflicted on my own body, or that there are people who can actually enjoy making people others suffer like that has always been a source of massive apprehension.

In a fantasy, however, I don't judge people who enjoy such sort of a story. I'm enjoying such scenarios that involve doing unimaginable things (albeit with less physical pain) to women myself, after all. Still, when I read such descriptions how one is inserting red hot iron into a girl's vagina, for example, I couldn't really think of much else but of the unpleasant imagination of the terrible agony it would inflict if it was on my body (not that I have an actual vagina, that is).

So, I've only vaguely imagined that those who dig such stories could have certain a sadistic inclination (in erotica, of course) that somehow allows them to enjoy fancying about such unimaginable pain. When I started reading this story with a 'Dolcettish' theme, which could be the last thing I would enjoy normally, I assumed Barbaria had such kind of an inclination herself and hoped I could peek into her mind when she would describe her fancy of roasting people alive with her so vivid and fluid writing skills.

As such, I was slightly disappointed when she decided not to indulge my expectation, but it was also a revelation for me that not all who enjoy reading or writing stories with such a theme here actually enjoy the gore and agony itself. Maybe I should just stop imagining all those gory torture methods to be inflicted on my own body, and have a 'kill switch' ready, so I could just turn my imagination off before it enters the territory I wouldn't be able to enjoy it anymore, like Barbaria seems to have before the story reaches its inevitable conclusion.

I wonder if I'd be able to enjoy more of such stories if I practice distancing myself from the victims using such a method in future.

Anyway, congratulation on finishing another great story, Barbaria. Thanks much for your efforts and I can't wait to find out what you may have in store for us for future. :)

Last edited:
I wonder if I'd be able to enjoy more of such stories if I practice distancing myself from the victims using such a method in future.
Interesting thoughts. When I was a teenage boy (back in the Middle Ages), I admit I was a coward and deathly afraid of pain. Though bigger than my peers, I ran from fights rather than get hurt. And when I saw or read stories of torture, they frightened me terribly thinking of it happening to me.

However, most strangely, at the same time I was developing a fascination with torturing females (particularly the things done in men's pulp magazines. b41b8c8b4e1d975c5c2b85c6eb95f11e.jpg

I seem to have distanced myself from the stories and enjoyed the tortures as an unreal fantasy inflicted on make-believe women. If you knew me in RL you would find me over gentle and deferential to women, but in fantasy, I am a pure sadist.

But not really. This forum and the girls here are a kind of fantasy. But I have come to know (and love, though don't repeat that!) several women here. Although they have been featured in my stories as victims, they know, from private conversations, that I often feel guilty about hurting the ones I love - even in imagination. One of them encourages me by saying, "Don't worry, I can take it!" (If that isn't the strangest story within a story mixture of real and unreal!).

That is the key reason that very few of my victims have died. As I write, they become real to me and I love them, and I can't bring myself to kill them.

All of which just goes to show that many here, even septuagenarians, are still working out unresolved conflicts in their souls. I think the forum format makes it so much better. Rather than just reading and writing sadomasochism stories, we get to discuss them and our feelings and, like here, bare our souls. That's why I keep coming back. (And, of course the big bucks that CF pays for my stories!)

Thank all for listening.

Back
Top Bottom