Barb's Vacation

Go to CruxDreams.com
Most would be happy just to enjoy travel Down Under.

Phlebas? If this looks like a good earner we could always coff fra a seat in the plane steda the box in the back. Pp'll put her up in Brissie. Got somewhere in Sydney she can roll her swag out if you can't put her up. Prolly find a roof fra in Melbun OK.

Reck'n learnin the local lingo and a few free feeds orta do it but I spose we could chuck her a redback a day to keep her sweet. Wotcha reck'n?

Ummmmmm ... come again? ..... and I thought we Americans knew how to mess up the Queen's English.

Ummmmmm ... come again? ..... and I thought we Americans knew how to mess up the Queen's English.
I don't think HM's English is the only thing they're plotting to mess up! :devil:

Barb was worried that the wet spot in her panties would begin to show on her skirt. Some of the people in the audience had yelled obscene taunts at the crucified woman. Barb found it strange yet exciting. She stole a glance at her watch. The woman had been crucified for just over an hour of the three that she would be and Barb didn’t how she could last the next two!

“I cannot take anymore! Let me down; I beg you” the woman pleaded. Barb was surprised when her friend next to her called back “Forget about it you cunt; you’re just getting started!”

Barb looked wide-eyed at her friend. She couldn’t believe her friend called out at all but called her a ‘cunt’! Barb hissed “Siss, you can’t call her that!”

“Oh, Barb, I just makes it more real for her” Siss laughed as Blaire yelled “Hey, bitch, you got screwed out of tits worse than I did!”

“Fuck you!” the woman gasped “Help me! I hurt so much!”

eul raised bleater early.jpg

After a while Barb found herself joining in the taunts and found it enjoyable as the naked woman on the cross found miserable. As time went on the woman’s misery became plainly obvious even as her pleadings faded.

eul raised bleater.jpg

After the second hour she no longer had the energy to reply to the taunts.

eul raised bleater rests.jpg

She would only move enough to try to relieve the limb or muscle that could no longer take the pain. Finally the third hour had passed. The woman barely groaned as she was taken from the cross.

eul raides bleater spent.jpg

The fifty people in the audience applauded her performance as she was helped from the room. Barb could not believe how much the live crucifixion had excited her and she was troubled that she had partaken in humiliating the women even though her friends assured her it was expected of the audience. So wondered how she would react if she were in the woman’s place. She stood and slipped on her jacket and was reaching for her purse hoping the bar on the first floor was still open when Siss said “Sit down, Barb, the best part is coming!”

Barb did wondering what could top that. A strange looking man walked onto the stage met with polite applause. He waved to the crowd and said “It is time for the raffle. Are all tickets in?”

Barb wondered what was being raffled and she had never seen her ticket. The man continued “The winner of Saturday’s Annual Marathon Crucifixion is… Ms. Barbara Moore! Barbara, please, come up on the stage!”

Barb had never won anything in her life and had no idea what she had won. Siss, Blaire, and PKin urged her to go the stage and there was thunderous applause as she walked up. She thought maybe she had won free admission to the ‘marathon’ but wasn’t sure she wanted to watch another crucifixion, no matter how much that day’s had intrigued her.

As she stood next to the man he said “Ladies and Gentlemen, I present Ms. Barbara Moore who will hang for six hours on the cross this Saturday for our members!!!

Tree

Attachments

• eul raised bleater.jpg
    eul raised bleater.jpg
    269.5 KB · Views: 86
Most would be happy just to enjoy travel Down Under.

Phlebas? If this looks like a good earner we could always coff fra a seat in the plane steda the box in the back. Pp'll put her up in Brissie. Got somewhere in Sydney she can roll her swag out if you can't put her up. Prolly find a roof fra in Melbun OK.

Reck'n learnin the local lingo and a few free feeds orta do it but I spose we could chuck her a redback a day to keep her sweet. Wotcha reck'n?

Maaaaaaate, no worries, godda floor she'cn crash on.

She thought maybe she had won free admission to the ‘marathon’

She had won free admission.
Well, it wasn't costing her any money.
But she was going to pay plenty :D

Barb was worried that the wet spot in her panties would begin to show on her skirt. Some of the people in the audience had yelled obscene taunts at the crucified woman. Barb found it strange yet exciting. She stole a glance at her watch. The woman had been crucified for just over an hour of the three that she would be and Barb didn’t how she could last the next two!

“I cannot take anymore! Let me down; I beg you” the woman pleaded. Barb was surprised when her friend next to her called back “Forget about it you cunt; you’re just getting started!”

Barb looked wide-eyed at her friend. She couldn’t believe her friend called out at all but called her a ‘cunt’! Barb hissed “Siss, you can’t call her that!”

“Oh, Barb, I just makes it more real for her” Siss laughed as Blaire yelled “Hey, bitch, you got screwed out of tits worse than I did!”

“Fuck you!” the woman gasped “Help me! I hurt so much!”

View attachment 232094

After a while Barb found herself joining in the taunts and found it enjoyable as the naked woman on the cross found miserable. As time went on the woman’s misery became plainly obvious even as her pleadings faded.

View attachment 232089

After the second hour she no longer had the energy to reply to the taunts.

View attachment 232091

She would only move enough to try to relieve the limb or muscle that could no longer take the pain. Finally the third hour had passed. The woman barely groaned as she was taken from the cross.

View attachment 232090

The fifty people in the audience applauded her performance as she was helped from the room. Barb could not believe how much the live crucifixion had excited her and she was troubled that she had partaken in humiliating the women even though her friends assured her it was expected of the audience. So wondered how she would react if she were in the woman’s place. She stood and slipped on her jacket and was reaching for her purse hoping the bar on the first floor was still open when Siss said “Sit down, Barb, the best part is coming!”

Barb did wondering what could top that. A strange looking man walked onto the stage met with polite applause. He waved to the crowd and said “It is time for the raffle. Are all tickets in?”

Barb wondered what was being raffled and she had never seen her ticket. The man continued “The winner of Saturday’s Annual Marathon Crucifixion is… Ms. Barbara Moore! Barbara, please, come up on the stage!”

Barb had never won anything in her life and had no idea what she had won. Siss, Blaire, and PKin urged her to go the stage and there was thunderous applause as she walked up. She thought maybe she had won free admission to the ‘marathon’ but wasn’t sure she wanted to watch another crucifixion, no matter how much that day’s had intrigued her.

As she stood next to the man he said “Ladies and Gentlemen, I present Ms. Barbara Moore who will hang for six hours on the cross this Saturday for our members!!!

Tree

On the cross? on stage? stark naked? in front of everyone? for six hours? OHHHHHH SHIT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Barb, I fear that this is all a dream and you will wake up with a big disappointment. Then again, it might be true. We shall see.
More like a nightmare!!! How could this happen to her???
On the cross? on stage? stark naked? in front of everyone? for six hours? OHHHHHH SHIT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm sure the audience will get their moneys' worth...

Tree

Back
Top Bottom