Barb's Vacation

Go to CruxDreams.com
Barb stood stunned as the audience applauded her introduction, including the friends she had with! The man raised his hands to quiet the group. Then he turned to Barb and calmly said “Ms. Moore, please face our guests and strip.”

What???”

“I said ‘strip’- you know; take your clothes off” He said. Barb stood staring at him in disbelief! Sternly he added “Strip now, Barbara, or my men will remove your clothing for you. That looks like an expensive suit you wear. It won’t be but rags if my men remove them. And if you think six hours on the cross is bad if you don’t follow instructions I can add a couple hours for each infraction.”

Barb still couldn’t believe what was happening to her but began to strip when her friend Roxie called up to her “Come on, Barb, let’s see your tits!”

With trembling hands she unbuttoned the silk blouse. She realized she still had the tailored jacket on. As she pulled the sleeves down her arms the jacket dragged her blouse open revealing the shear black bra to a round of applause.
book21a- spit.jpg

Before long Barb stood naked before the cheering crowd. Before she could try to cover somewhat with her arms her wrists were being bound behind her back while the crowd made lewd remarks about her.

DB trouble.jpg

Though completely embarrassed as the rope was cinched tight she hoped it would not be noticed her pussy was oozing…

Tree

Barb stood stunned as the audience applauded her introduction, including the friends she had with! The man raised his hands to quiet the group. Then he turned to Barb and calmly said “Ms. Moore, please face our guests and strip.”

What???”

“I said ‘strip’- you know; take your clothes off” He said. Barb stood staring at him in disbelief! Sternly he added “Strip now, Barbara, or my men will remove your clothing for you. That looks like an expensive suit you wear. It won’t be but rags if my men remove them. And if you think six hours on the cross is bad if you don’t follow instructions I can add a couple hours for each infraction.”

Barb still couldn’t believe what was happening to her but began to strip when her friend Roxie called up to her “Come on, Barb, let’s see your tits!”

With trembling hands she unbuttoned the silk blouse. She realized she still had the tailored jacket on. As she pulled the sleeves down her arms the jacket dragged her blouse open revealing the shear black bra to a round of applause.
View attachment 232592

Before long Barb stood naked before the cheering crowd. Before she could try to cover somewhat with her arms her wrists were being bound behind her back while the crowd made lewd remarks about her.

View attachment 232593

Though completely embarrassed as the rope was cinched tight she hoped it would not be noticed her pussy was oozing…

Tree

That was MORE than just a little embarrassing!!! Would my friends please stop cheering and whistling? Hey wait a minute! I thought I was going to get up on that cross. Can't do that with my wrists tied behind my back, can I? Oh, no..... you don't mean? Nooooooooooo. I know what you are going to do to me first and I don't like it one little bit!!!! Nothing about that on my lottery ticket. I read the fine print now with the aid of Wragg's magnifying glass...absolutely nothing here about .... oww, stop pushing ... just tell me what you want from me... oh shit, shit, shit.........

That was MORE than just a little embarrassing!!! Would my friends please stop cheering and whistling? Hey wait a minute! I thought I was going to get up on that cross. Can't do that with my wrists tied behind my back, can I? Oh, no..... you don't mean? Nooooooooooo. I know what you are going to do to me first and I don't like it one little bit!!!! Nothing about that on my lottery ticket. I read the fine print now with the aid of Wragg's magnifying glass...absolutely nothing here about .... oww, stop pushing ... just tell me what you want from me... oh shit, shit, shit.........
Barb actually has an excuse as she never even saw her ticket, much less not reading fine print...

It does get worse!!!:doh:

Barb still didn’t what was happening to her as she was led from the room.

prison 060.jpg

The ropes were removed and she was placed in a cell that had bars on three of the four sides.

prison 070 a.jpg

As the barred door slammed shut behind her Barb realized that she had seen the cell earlier that day. It was empty then but it was in the part of the open to visitors and patrons! ‘Can it get much worse?’ Barb wondered.

Back in the room where she had watched the crucifixion the associate curator (an English gentleman named Sir Despard Wragg) who had drawn Barb’s ticket announced to the audience that he knew many planned to attended the annual six hour crucifixion that they had a rare opportunity. “Primus Pilot, the ‘master of whipping’ has volunteered to whip Ms. Moore prior to her crucifixion but under the condition that before Ms. Moore’s crucifixion the museum must exceed its fundraising goal to have the building’s exterior tuck-pointed. We are $5000 short of the goal.”

“I presume you would take a check” the French lumber baroness 0and friend of Barb Moore) Messaline said. Sir Wragg said of course he would. Messa said “I will double that amount if Barbaria does eight hours!”

The crowd murmured and began filing out while Messa wrote the check. The 49 guests began streaming out and passed Barb locked in her cell glaring at her and still making lewd comments. The last to pass were Barbara’s friends. As they passed Barb in her cell Messa strummed her fingers across the cell’s bars saying “Sleep well Barb I bought you a present!”

Barb watched them walk away holding hands and giggling like schoolgirls. She wondered what Messa meant…

prison 028.jpg

Tree

Barb watched as the man pushed a mop over the terrazzo floor. He didn’t even look at her as he passed. Barb called out to him and asked “Hey, aren’t I even worth a look?”

He stopped and looked at her and relit his pipe. He gazed over her to toe and said “Perhaps if I was age. I think my granddaughter has you beat. But I am partial towards her.”

“How old is she?” Barb asked.

He pulled out an old tattered wallet that was thick with the photographs in ‘wallet-sized’ plastic pockets. He showed Barb a picture of his granddaughter held in his daughter’s arms. Barb had to admit the girl was cute. She looked up at the man and said “I guess you don’t think much of me. How much longer before you can retire? Are you waiting for Social Security?”

“Not to insult you but I don’t think anything of anyone here. I am a cheap bastard. I own this building. As long as the rent gets paid I really don’t care what you all do.”

Barb watched him push the wide red mop down to the end of the hall. He flipped a few light switches leaving only a few dim lights to illuminate the corridor. She flopped onto the lumpy mattress that lay on the stainless steel shelf that composed her bed. As her eyes adjusted to the dim light barb noticed the red light of the camera watching every move of her naked body. She rolled on the bunk to face the wall and curled into a ball to keep warm…

…Barb woke to the sound of footsteps approaching her cell. She rolled off the bunk and walk to the bars of her cell. In the dim hall the cowboy she had seen outside the museum when she first arrived. He drew out a cigarette and lit it.

1 barb bars.jpg

“What are you doing here?” he asked.

“I don’t know. I was on vacation with my friends and now I am here. I don’t understand what is going on” Barb replied.

“Your name was drawn for their biggest weekend of the year. Didn’t you read the back of your ticket?”

“I never saw my ticket! And who reads the back of their tickets anyway?”

She had a good a point…

Tree

whose side are you on anyway Messa?????? Some sister ;)
It is nice to have friends to do those little things that make holidays so memorable. Lucky girl.

Jollyrei is answering for me, Barb ... :devil:
Messa knows well your cross'attraction and she wants to give you the best !:D
...and be sure that she will look after having for her money !!! ( I trust you Tree ...;))

Attachments

• shesus6DSC_1852-web.jpg
    shesus6DSC_1852-web.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 116
Barb asked “What is your name?”

“I’m called ‘Tree’, as in ‘The Hanging Tree’.”

“What do you do?”

“I crucify women.”

Barb’s eyes widened and she asked “Are you going to crucify me?”

“I don’t do ropes.”

“Leather cuffs?”

“No, Barb, I’m an executioner. I use spikes.”

“You kill people by crucifying them” Barb exclaimed as a chill ran though her.

“I like to think I crucify them and it is up to them to die.”

“That’s horrible! Have you ever crucified a woman?”

Tree peered over his sunglasses that he hardly needed in the dimly lit hall and drily said “That is all I crucify. If you did the tour of the gallery some of the photos are of my work.”

“I’m scared. That girl they crucified today seemed spent after three hours. Can I possibly last six?” Barb asked still unaware Messaline has paid to have her time raised to eight hours. “She was smaller than me and I don’t think she would have made six hours!”

“Hell Barb it’s a rarity when a woman nailed to the cross doesn’t last 24 hours. Most make past two full days with a few unfortunate ones lasting into the fifth and a couple even made it to the sixth. You’ll make six. She was just resting when she could stand being in one position for a while. You’ll figure out how to do the same.

“Before they crucify you drink as much water as you can and even if the food is crappy eat as much as you can.”

“But I don’t want to relieve myself when I’m on the cross” Barb protested.

“Then use the crapper before they come for you” Tree replied nodding towards the commode in the corner of the cell. “And barb I know you will get tired but hold your head up as much as possible. Your windpipe will be less constricted and breathing will be easier.”

He passed her a pack of Madame Wu's and a Zippo lighter. Barb said "I don't smoke."

"Smoke those, it will make things easier for you." He turned to go and said “I’ll be watching you Saturday. I got a ticket before it sold out…”

Tree

@

Barb in this story sounds like a novice. Yet her friends suggest that she is familiar with crucifixion (ropes, at least). This is slightly confusing. On the other hand, there is good suspense buildup as we are not entirely sure now whether it will be ropes, or whether something more has been implied. Nice. Barb's got to be feeling the uncertainty there.

Back
Top Bottom