BDSM CLUB

Go to CruxDreams.com
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Kathy I totally understand what you are experiencing. I also attend events,called "munches" once a month,and one is held at a very local (Dom) friend's house,which actually includes two play-rooms,both of which come equipped,but guests can bring their own equipment....(if so desired).
But,for legal reasons there are very strict guidelines, no sexual acts,or full nudity for instance....
If one were to hire a room privately there would be,(to me) a reasonable charge,per session....all kink play MUST be consensual and safely carried out.
I wish you well in your endeavours and look forward to reading more....kink away !! :) ;)

@Kathy I totally understand what you are experiencing. I also attend events,called "munches" once a month,and one is held at a very local (Dom) friend's house,which actually includes two play-rooms,both of which come equipped,but guests can bring their own equipment....(if so desired).
But,for legal reasons there are very strict guidelines, no sexual acts,or full nudity for instance....
If one were to hire a room privately there would be,(to me) a reasonable charge,per session....all kink play MUST be consensual and safely carried out.
I wish you well in your endeavours and look forward to reading more....kink away !! :) ;)
Thank you

I have found a female Domme that is willing to train me in private, She understands I'm new to the lifestyle and have a lot to learn about my limits.

Mmmmmm ! Kathy, how you're lucky !!! I hope that she's a good Dom and wish to you the best training for the future ...
You'll see, you'll not regret ...
Enjoy, my sister, and take much pleasure !!! gs.gif

I'm curious about being whipped , flogged , caned but not sure how I should get started,
Anyone here with experience please give me advice.
I'm EXACTLY the same as @Kathy ...I too would like a soft- limit flogging,whilst tied to a St. Andrews' cross as is de rigeur at most BDSM establishments.....wish I knew who to ask..... :( I'm sure it will happen,it's just a matter of befriending the right people....
This applies to @Kathy as well....

I'm curious about being whipped , flogged , caned but not sure how I should get started,
Anyone here with experience please give me advice.
;) Let do your Dom : if he (she) is a good Dom, he (she) will know how to do with a novice ...
Mainly, be relax and abandonned to your pleasure : the little pain will bring it if you're enjoying these great moments ...;)

I'm EXACTLY the same as @Kathy ...I too would like a soft- limit flogging,whilst tied to a St. Andrews' cross as is de rigeur at most BDSM establishments.....wish I knew who to ask..... :( I'm sure it will happen,it's just a matter of befriending the right people....
This applies to @Kathy as well....

Mainly, dont try to have more than you can receive ! It's fundamental for a start , otherwise you're risking to be disgussed ...
Have only the target to well know your body and his reactions to the stimuli (whip, caress, kisses .....)
I practice BDSM since 6 or 7 years ago and Judith did me knowing the Single Tail only since 2 years ago ...
It's certainly the best of the whips , but only if it is well practiced ... I'm not for a good flogging session too ...
But all that, I've learned it step to step and never in trespassing my limits/desires ! Keep that into your head and you'll see , you'll know so much wonderful moments in BDSM !!! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Mainly, dont try to have more than you can receive ! It's fundamental for a start , otherwise you're risking to be disgussed ...
Have only the target to know well your body and his reactions to the stimuli (whip, caress, kisses .....)
I practice BDSM since 6 or 7 years ago and Judith did me knowing the Single Tail only since 2 years ago ...
It's certainly the best of the whips , but only if it is well practiced ... I'm not for a good flogging session too ...
But all that, I've learned it step to step and never in trespassing my limits/desires ! Keep that into your head and you'll see , you'll know so much wonderful moments in BDSM !!! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
EXACTLY.....start off gentle and work from there....TRUST is the basic issue....

Interestingly,on my FetLife profile i was P.M'd earlier today,by a potential (newbie?) Domme,(in my area of Essex.)
But I've asked her to prove she's sincere,before I commit myself further......
I never ever trust ANYONE who wants my personal e-mail,without having yet met them.....
I nearly got scammed last year and instincts told me something wasn't right.....luckily I escaped a bad illegal transaction.
Remember,people....safety first.... !!
Kink Away !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom