Bondage Forced Kissing

Go to CruxDreams.com
P

Piper Marie

subject that has me aroused... I mean interested is when a girl in bondage is forced to kiss either her male or female master. A kiss is supposed to be the start of something beautiful and mutual But I love this aspect of it. There is just something alluring about the submissive having their head forcably turned torward the one abusing them and being kissed intimately on the lips and with the tongue. If you have any images, videos, or gifs of either real, 3d, or anime that has this sort of situation, please share them here and discuss!

Attachments

• 46ec433f5d4f9bb14ca7f04fe06b7620.jpg
    46ec433f5d4f9bb14ca7f04fe06b7620.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 624
subject that has me aroused... I mean interested is when a girl in bondage is forced to kiss either her male or female master. A kiss is supposed to be the start of something beautiful and mutual But I love this aspect of it. There is just something alluring about the submissive having their head forcably turned torward the one abusing them and being kissed intimately on the lips and with the tongue. If you have any images, videos, or gifs of either real, 3d, or anime that has this sort of situation, please share them here and discuss!
Got 2 images here from Templeton's Junta Hell, and three from Moffett's Coup Victims (rather similar scenarios in some ways) - all featuring forced kissing, all (I think) as hot as you-know-what. I don't know what else to say about them, except I hope you like them too :)

Attachments

• junta hell.jpg
    junta hell.jpg
    191.2 KB · Views: 578
  • junta hell2.jpg
    junta hell2.jpg
    219.6 KB · Views: 532
  • moffett coup victims.jpg
    moffett coup victims.jpg
    449.3 KB · Views: 539
  • moffett coup victims2.jpg
    moffett coup victims2.jpg
    532.8 KB · Views: 543
  • moffett coup victims3.jpg
    moffett coup victims3.jpg
    540.4 KB · Views: 543
Thinking you must be a woman to encounter this aspect of the kiss.

The old fashioned kiss is the woman to force to bow backward, her husband let give his strength to support her. Nice but antiquated. But the bounded women, I imagine, that she has a face full nervous tension so that a kiss is more a prick with the needle.

There is no more beautiful sight in the world than two women sharing an intimate kiss; Throwing a bit of bondage into the mix is a really sweet bonus;

1-320x240.jpg Jayden-Jaymes-And-Bridgette-Bondage-009.jpg lesbian-bondage.jpg 153790.jpg 3356220_9_o.jpg tumblr_nt9rypkA6F1uswp8qo1_1280.jpg
That third one really turns me on!
(is it just me or does that blonde look a bit like Taylor Swift?)

...that should spark a few fantasies tonight :p

There is no more beautiful sight in the world than two women sharing an intimate kiss; Throwing a bit of bondage into the mix is a really sweet bonus;

View attachment 309596 View attachment 309597 View attachment 309598 View attachment 309595 View attachment 309594 View attachment 309593

The first one and the last one are my faves! thanks for sharing!

Last year I participated in a threesome with my best friend and her boyfriend from college and it was incredible. There was no bondage, but we took turns being the middle person. When it was my turn to be in the middle, My Male friend was between my legs inside me (protected of course) and my best friend was next to me, alternating between squeezing, biting, and licking my right breast and nipple. Everytime I would start to moan, she would turn my face to hers and french me deeply until I could barely breath. My own muffled moaning, along with everything else only served to increase my arousal.

I had so many orgasms that night, it was glorious. I will have to call her soon and see if they are up for another go around.

View attachment 309596 View attachment 309597 View attachment 309598 View attachment 309595 View attachment 309594 View attachment 309593

Lovely pictures. I agree with your view.

The one holding their hair looks like Lady Gaga.

two from Quoom "Inquisition Hell"
inq1.jpg inq2.jpg
If you know the series, you'll know she's seated on a huge phallus fixed to the judas cradle, and she's just been strappado'd, whipped and burned with hot irons. The torturer is giving her a kiss before lifting her down and raping her on a table. Later she gets publicly flogged in a pillory, tortured with pliers, then burned at the stake. It's... quite something.

Last edited by a moderator:
before :http://boundheat.com/app/samplemovie/36

after the whipping

010.jpg

two from Quoom "Inquisition Hell"
View attachment 310696 View attachment 310697
If you know the series, you'll know she's seated on a huge phallus fixed to the judas cradle, and she's just been strappado'd, whipped and burned with hot irons. The torturer is giving her a kiss before lifting her down and raping her on a table. Later she gets publicly flogged in a pillory, tortured with pliers, then burned at the stake. It's... quite something.
but a kiss makes it all feel better! :devil:

I rather like the forced kissing theme...I know this is a forum for fantasy but not all fantasy has to be extreme and and kiss is more than just a kiss if it is the right kiss :D
As John Cleese once said, "How about a nice kiss? You don't have to go straight for the clitoris like some sort of rampaging rhinoceros." (or words to that effect... I have trouble distinguishing words like rhinoceros and clitoris...probably explains why I lost my job at the zoo...):confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
As John Cleese once said, "How about a nice kiss? You don't have to go straight for the clitoris like some sort of rampaging rhinoceros." (or words to that effect... I have trouble distinguishing words like rhinoceros and clitoris...probably explains why I lost my job at the zoo...):confused:
When shovelling rhino shit,
a clit is just a clit :p

Back
Top Bottom