Bondage Forced Kissing

Go to CruxDreams.com
Repost ......but she is tied with her own bra ;) so it fits her
she........................the brunette have some pretty red briefs and those are gone............also another story

Happy 2016

tumblr_nh3cpmiHep1rexm2do1_500.jpg

ImageMaker has confirmed that it doesn't cost CF anything done that way.
But it may still be a nuisance for people with slow/expensive internet connections?

This is a favorite of mine, and it fits this thread so well.
There is so much here. The setting is wonderful, with a group watching in the background, and so much opulent detail.
We have a slave, naked and shackled, pretty and well endowed. We have a girl of privilege, clothed revealingly, who takes her pleasure as is her right.
Her look is open. She takes what is hers.
The slave girl has her eyes closed, she looks like one who has surrendered to the situation, she looks like one who is unsure, or perhaps not? Perhaps she is giving herself to this moment of sensuality.
Which of them is experienced? Which takes most pleasure in the touch of other women?

tumblr_mgzqu8AZpU1radjano1_1280.JPG

Which of them is experienced? Which takes most pleasure in the touch of other women?

View attachment 327945

See my take...based on my experience so not necessarily correct...is that actually the slave girl's expression is the more eager. I think I agree that the presumed mistress is doing it because she can but the expression on her face suggests she is unsure that she wants to. I am not sure if she is bored rather than uncertain actually on a second look. The Slave girl on the other hand her whole posture is bending into the kiss suggesting she is the eager one.

Just my take :)

Bakerboy, please post thumbnails!!!

Ehm.... Three exclamation marks ?? NOT cool.

I do post rarely and post only one or two pictures. If I used greater multiples ,I would use thumbs of course where possible.
I have been thru with this with the Mods... So no need for these !!!! ;)

Yes RR, the slave girl does look happy to go along with it, I think she is the more experienced at girl on girl action.
The patrician girl is experimenting, she is the mistress, but she is unsure.

The slave is no stranger to the saphic world
You get your kicks wherever you can.
Bondage kissing, yes. Forced? Maybe not :)

tumblr_mhuvagrLRm1radjano1_1280.jpg

Love this thread!

Attachments

• tumblr_m9y9txChYJ1qz6ifro1_500.jpg
    tumblr_m9y9txChYJ1qz6ifro1_500.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 200
  • tumblr_mrer99JqW11qe313mo1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_mrer99JqW11qe313mo1_1280.jpg
    119.7 KB · Views: 196
  • tumblr_n558tt9V1v1ttaheko1_500.jpg
    tumblr_n558tt9V1v1ttaheko1_500.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 214
  • tumblr_mwld10PAOJ1qfvizao1_540.jpg
    tumblr_mwld10PAOJ1qfvizao1_540.jpg
    162.4 KB · Views: 196
  • tumblr_nltah1CsJF1td5pxqo1_500.jpg
    tumblr_nltah1CsJF1td5pxqo1_500.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 190
  • tumblr_nmpcgpzPnc1r83q98o1_500.jpg
    tumblr_nmpcgpzPnc1r83q98o1_500.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 188
  • tumblr_ns72o7Gs6h1shsl28o1_1280.png
    tumblr_ns72o7Gs6h1shsl28o1_1280.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 203
  • tumblr_nuu306DnW21uovnwuo1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_nuu306DnW21uovnwuo1_1280.jpg
    166.6 KB · Views: 196
See my take...based on my experience so not necessarily correct...is that actually the slave girl's expression is the more eager. I think I agree that the presumed mistress is doing it because she can but the expression on her face suggests she is unsure that she wants to. I am not sure if she is bored rather than uncertain actually on a second look. The Slave girl on the other hand her whole posture is bending into the kiss suggesting she is the eager one.

Just my take :)
I think you're on the right lines, RR, but to me it's simpler -
the slavegirl's naked and shackled, the mistress just wishes she was! :devil:
(I like the enthusiastic spectators ;))

Back
Top Bottom