• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Crucified males

Go to CruxDreams.com
Nice contributions Crossdan and Materoso. It really is so good to see members post pics of themselves on the cross or in cruxlike poses. It's funny but it's usually the male members who do.
Hiding your face is absolutely fine, maybe next time Dan you will be free enough to post something without the loincloth?

Do you mind if I save your pics for possible future manips?
If you'd ever want to use mine, I would be honoured P)

yep, they'll do. Imagine the humiliation of being not just watched but mocked.

Sometimes the ladies may also like to torment the victim, without even touching him.

View attachment 614904 View attachment 614905
------
I have a strong hunch this beautiful man will be fondled and likely brought to orgasm by one of many means. What an outstandingly erotic photograph!

phlebas

PRIMUS POENUS
Outstanding find! I love it. Finally some artists seem have the "courage" to depict the "most famous" crucifixion in its realistic, full horror without caring for religious sensibilities and wrongly understood "shame".
Tygorn, there have always been brave depictions of a naked Christ, going back centuries - some are incredibly powerful

11244656_1572275443020630_991505701_n.jpg Holly Walters-Smith Dali n.jpg Holy Ecstasy 4.jpg 11376239_903963383002843_1670352780_n.jpg 10005694_792540154189065_757191190_n.jpg Ken Vrana12531169_851466224982704_1188277547_n.jpg 12383122_460012154195364_1247208322_n.jpg Quirk3.jpg

While browsing the net to find passion play vids I found an hilarious one worth a look, not really for the play itself but for the incident that happened. None was injuried fortunately.
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...ma-violence-nova-hartz-religion-a8283931.html

More seriously, I found this other one I like very much. It's always so boring when the actors on the cross just wait for death to come without struggling. The Jesus one here really seems to have an hard work.

Last edited:

phlebas

PRIMUS POENUS
While browsing the net to find passion play vids I found an hilarious one worth a look, not really for the play itself but for the incident that happened. None was injuried fortunately.
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...ma-violence-nova-hartz-religion-a8283931.html

More seriously, I found this other one I like very much. It's always so boring when the actors on the cross just wait for death to come without struggling. The Jesus one here really seems to have an hard work.

He really goes for it. Skimpy loin cloth too.

I must thank Phlebas for his excellent work I currently use without explicir credit. Maybe I should mention this credit?
Every now and then is nice :D

Here are some I've had sitting around my hard disk

another-rebel+nutted+on+the+cross.jpg 2+(1).jpg cock+whipped+off+on+cross+mod.jpg A FATEFUL SHORE. (mail out).jpg needthewood2.jpg tumblr_noprq0vquI1uv8f88o1_1280.jpg arena2.jpg id8.jpg id7.jpg Lamentation.jpg

Hey everyone, I am now scheduled to be fully crucified, and with a pre flogging beforehand in October of this year on the south coast of the U.K., I cannot wait. For my flogging at the post and onwards to my being crucified, this time, I am to be totally naked. Plenty of photos will be taken by the crucifiers. Excellent and I cannot wait.
MMMMMM sounds nice do you need anothor nude volunteer?

Baracus

rectidolor
Hey everyone, I am now scheduled to be fully crucified, and with a pre flogging beforehand in October of this year on the south coast of the U.K., I cannot wait. For my flogging at the post and onwards to my being crucified, this time, I am to be totally naked. Plenty of photos will be taken by the crucifiers. Excellent and I cannot wait.
All the best of luck with that...and remember the numero Uno rule...SAFE CRUX !!

nudeboy

Executioner

Trex

Spectator

1984 was a looong time ago. I can't help but wonder how many males in the audience, as well as the young men in the play, began to sport unwanted erections.

1984 was a looong time ago. I can't help but wonder how many males in the audience, as well as the young men in the play, began to sport unwanted erections.
Probably all three of them crucified did, as I have done many may times in the same.