Crucified males

Go to CruxDreams.com
Here is a story I wrote ... I„m maybe not the best story teller but at least I try to put my fantasy on work. I dont have the pictures for it maybe some of you could make some. I„ll ask a friend on deviantart to make some pictures for it ... hope he will :p... If I„m too soft and boring Please tell me :p ... I found some of great M Carcel work on net... they are so exciting drawings...ty Carcel for having some of my fantasies put on draw
I always love looking at these images. That is my fanatsy is to be sexually abused before being on my cross

For those who are interested
I just recently did my own crucifixion session, here is some pics
View attachment 630360View attachment 630359View attachment 630361View attachment 630362View attachment 630363View attachment 630364View attachment 630365

You can view all of the pictures and the video on this thread http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/my-crucifixion.7055/page-3
Posts 41, 42, 56, 60, 61.
nice body, typically biblical. lovely loincloth. actually perfect for a public passion of Christ crucifixion drama. well done mate

Hi. Wanting to share pics from my last session (January). Would have preferred to wear a loincloth after seeing the pics. Hoping next session to happen next month.
View attachment 474267View attachment 474269View attachment 474270View attachment 474272View attachment 474273View attachment 474275View attachment 474276View attachment 474278View attachment 474279
ulf, was this you on the cross, or some young man who had to endure your art? (Either way, hot, hot, hot!)

Here are my new renderings of the Golgotha. I made much more than planned at first but it was so exciting that I couldn't stop lol. Many hours of work but very arousing. I hope the result is worth the wait.
I made them for this board only, please don't repost elsewhere.

Part 1:
I really like number 10 & 11. Actually the perspective that the two thieves could have. Great work Nightfall.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom