Crucifixion Events - Hands On - In Southern Germany?

Go to CruxDreams.com
Naildance, lets do it together, outdoor. We can see our suffer on the cross. It will be good if we have female partners on the cross.

is easy said, but difficult to organize
executers, locations, spectators

i have just found this thread and i wonder if there are people out there in souther germany or austria, who are willing to do some real world stuff.
i am looking for boys and girls alike (all safe, sane, and with full consent). maybe there are people out there with a nice location, some phantasy and with the wish to do things for real.
ideally this one reaches out to sane, intelligent, and reliable people who want to make their deep wishes become reality. we can of course swap roles, discuss feelings, fear and so on before to make this a perfect event for everybody.
especially girls should not be afraid - i am looking for safe games with safety, disrection, and a deep personal connection in mind.
guys: step forward. good bdsm should be gender-neutral so don't be afraid of playing with other guys. no gay action will happen unless desired.

i have just found this thread and i wonder if there are people out there in souther germany or austria, who are willing to do some real world stuff.
i am looking for boys and girls alike (all safe, sane, and with full consent). maybe there are people out there with a nice location, some phantasy and with the wish to do things for real.
ideally this one reaches out to sane, intelligent, and reliable people who want to make their deep wishes become reality. we can of course swap roles, discuss feelings, fear and so on before to make this a perfect event for everybody.
especially girls should not be afraid - i am looking for safe games with safety, disrection, and a deep personal connection in mind.
guys: step forward. good bdsm should be gender-neutral so don't be afraid of playing with other guys. no gay action will happen unless desired.
I dream about my crucifixion. I Would like to come.

If you are getting into details like that, I'd recommend starting a private conversation -
remember anyone on the internet can see these pages (even without registering) ;)

has this led to anything further in private conversations?
I'd be really interested too.

In case there s still interest:
It's right, you can't write aut details here, but:

I would make a proposal for a location in Landkreis Tuttlingen (southwest germany)
next year (2017) for a weekend in spring/summer.
To specify a request i should know a rough estimation of interestes participants.

It's a location with a nice childrens Playgrund outside, with wooden devices as swings, huts and climbing frames, which may be usable for outdoor crucifications, as well as rooms for indoor crucifications.

Costs will be about 14.-€ per day + food costs.

If there are interested people, we may suggest some places with yust naming the Landkreis, and can tell nearer infos by private conversation if needed.

This will only work the following way:
When the location and date is set, then interested people are going to pay the price for the location in advance (if possible direct to the house...)
Only participants having paid to a given date are admitted to the event.
Costs for food and drinks at the event itself.

For the matter of trust i think acess to alkohol should be very restrivted, no drugs!
Any violation of this rule will lead to imediate exclusion of the event, no payback of any costs for the location.

The event should start at friday and last until sunday.
Participants should attend a core time at friday night till sunday morning, this is also as a matter of trust.

Thats the way i belive it should work.
Any comments on this?

Probably best for anyone interested to reply with a PM (private conversation message) to you Maddes8cht.
It you get several responses, you could start a special PM thread and invite them all into it.
And I expect you'll post your idea in the Deutsche Members PM thread too ;)

Back
Top Bottom