Crucifixion In Video Games

Go to CruxDreams.com

Do we have any priests here? I know we've had self confessed ex priests in the past. I'm guessing there are a few of the real thing, I mean, come on! It's an obvious draw. And to be fair, cut them some slack. For all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God.

The adventures continue....

Attachments

• Snapshot_001.png
    Snapshot_001.png
    5.1 MB · Views: 322
  • Snapshot_002.png
    Snapshot_002.png
    927.9 KB · Views: 289
  • Snapshot_003.png
    Snapshot_003.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 271
  • Snapshot_004.png
    Snapshot_004.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 322
  • Snapshot_005.png
    Snapshot_005.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 329
  • Snapshot_001.png
    Snapshot_001.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 368
And more from the same shoot

She suffers 1_001.jpgThe brutal sun_001.jpgThe brutal sun 1_001.jpgThe brutal sun 2_001.jpgBoth suffer in the sun_001.jpgShe suffers in the sun_001.jpgShe suffers in the sun 2_001.jpgSuffering in the sun 5_001.jpgSuffering in the sun 6_001.jpgSuffering in the sun 7_001.jpg

It is very easy to join SL and p[lay out your fantasies in a safe consensual environment. And if you come out to play, with me and Possum you have built in playmates no need to meet anyone else.

I have had people tell me they "can't role play". If you can visualize a scene all you have to do it translate it into writing and away you go. And if even if you feel you aren't any good, we'll walk you thru it and you'll become better as you have more experiences.

Dominants are particularly welcome and believe me you'll be flooded with all kinds of willing victims.

kisses

willowfall

It is very easy to join SL and p[lay out your fantasies in a safe consensual environment. And if you come out to play, with me and Possum you have built in playmates no need to meet anyone else.
Excepted that for us, european people, we cant come when you are here : when it's the start of the evening for you, it's around 2 or 3 am for us !
So, I ask for European if they could come to the RP'day (on Sunday end of afternoon) : we need of victims and Dom of course !
I can tell that I could play a Dom when it's needing ... but not always :D ...

Attachments

• 140 b Snapshot_009.jpg
    140 b Snapshot_009.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 269
"Possum and I set up a shoot at a private venue."

And speaking of a "private venue," how would you like to be whisked away, only to be crucified in someones private house next to the bedroom? That's what happened here. Sweating and bleeding all over their hardwood floor. The hostess had her own fantasies about crux fetishes and found a willing victim.

Snapshot_034.png Snapshot_033.png

Excepted that for us, european people, we cant come when you are here : when it's the start of the evening for you, it's around 2 or 3 am for us ! So, I ask for European if they could come to the RP'day (on Sunday end of afternoon) : we need of victims and Dom of course ! I can tell that I could play a Dom when it's needing ... but not always :D ...

That is true. The time difference makes it hard for the European crowd to play with the North American crowd and for the Eastern NA crowd to play with the western NA crowd.

That's why I try to get out early on Sunday so I can hook up with the Euro crowd.

Summer is always hard because people are out and about and traffic is light.

I'll be organizing more RPs come fall and winter, but there is nothing to say the Euro crowd can't set up few on their own.

Last night I was RPing with a guy from Turkey and he's 7 hours in front of me.

kisses

willowfa;;

And more from the same shoot

View attachment 747825View attachment 747824View attachment 747823View attachment 747822View attachment 747821View attachment 747820View attachment 747819View attachment 747818View attachment 747817View attachment 747816

I have had people tell me they "can't role play". If you can visualize a scene all you have to do it translate it into writing and away you go. And if even if you feel you aren't any good, we'll walk you thru it and you'll become better as you have more experiences.

Dominants are particularly welcome and believe me you'll be flooded with all kinds of willing victims.

kisses

willowfall
Great pics love :) Was pretty intense even if we were just taking pictures. Can get easily caught up in the moment looking over at you suffering.Snapshot_228.jpgSnapshot_230.jpgSnapshot_233.jpgSnapshot_235.jpgSnapshot_237.jpgSnapshot_239.jpg

That is true. The time difference makes it hard for the European crowd to play with the North American crowd and for the Eastern NA crowd to play with the western NA crowd.

That's why I try to get out early on Sunday so I can hook up with the Euro crowd.

Summer is always hard because people are out and about and traffic is light.

I'll be organizing more RPs come fall and winter, but there is nothing to say the Euro crowd can't set up few on their own.

Last night I was RPing with a guy from Turkey and he's 7 hours in front of me.

kisses

willowfa;;

And people like me (and Yupar) are way off the rest of you. I think I'm 15 hours ahead of US west coast for examp. It's possible to play, but we can't always make it at the most popular times :(

And people like me (and Yupar) are way off the rest of you. I think I'm 15 hours ahead of US west coast for examp. It's possible to play, but we can't always make it at the most popular times :(

Which puts you 12 ahead of Possum and I. It's doable, the solution is to exchange messages and set up play. So for example 8 pm for you is 8 am for me, on a weekend it's possible to make that work.

kisses

willowfall

And speaking of making it work last night I organized a little RP with 3 doms cleaning out a nest of pirates. About 1 1/2 hours of fun.

Ready for execution_001.jpgReady for execution 1_001.jpgReady for execution 2_001.jpgNailed tp the stipe_001.jpgNailed tp the stipe 2_001.jpgExecuted_001.jpgExecuted 1_001.jpgExecuted 2_001.jpgExecuted 3_001.jpgExecuted 4_001.jpg

Somehow it is Possum and I who are usually in the most trouble although in the interest of RP we can also switch.

kisses

willowfall

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom