Crux Positions

Go to CruxDreams.com
A crucified girl's legs should be spread as far apart as possible, so as to stretch her vaginal lips apart and expose them for torture and rape.
Yes, the legs of crucified victims should be spread, so that the crowd can see the hairy genitals of condemned males and females !
I think especially crucifixion on a St Andrew' s cross would bring an extreme humiliation in this regard.
But i don't know if this form of crucifixion were ever carried out in historical times.

A crucified girl's legs should be spread as far apart as possible, so as to stretch her vaginal lips apart and expose them for torture and rape.
To do this, the cross of St. andrea ...
I do not agree, rape occurs first, the cross is this "T" and the legs should be tight ,and feet nailed one above the other ...

Attachments

• feet-pinned-at-american-oak.png
    feet-pinned-at-american-oak.png
    738.5 KB · Views: 769
Would you like to crucify or beeing crucified?
Do you like to roleplay?Or do you like the real thing with pain and suffering?
When did your fantasies start...what age?
Have you ever been crucified?
Did you feel guilty about your fantasies..how long?
Are you a fantasysadist or masochist?
Does your partner know about your kink?

Yes, the legs of crucified victims should be spread, so that the crowd can see the hairy genitals of condemned males and females !
I think especially crucifixion on a St Andrew' s cross would bring an extreme humiliation in this regard.
But i don't know if this form of crucifixion were ever carried out in historical times.

Although there was no single posture in which Romans crucified victims, I am of the opinion that the most common practice was with legs spread to expose the genitals, both for men and women., as shame was an important feature of the punishment.
It is uncertain how much the crux decussata or St. Andrew's cross was employed by Romans. It may have been used, but there would have been some difficulties in erecting it - though early martyrologies attest to its use. However, a criminal can be just as fully exposed on a single-stipes (traditional style) cross by a skilled carnifex. I speculate that the commonest practice was to raise the victim's feet close to the buttocks, spread them towards the sides of the stipes (which may have been curved) and nail them flat to the wood. This prevented any attempt by the victim to bring his/her knees together, and would leave the genitals clearly and shamefully displayed. Thus, together with the agony and torment, the victim experienced the humiliation of public exposure and the taunts and mockery of the spectators.

Preceptor.

Yes, my thighs should be forced apart,​
but if my feet are nailed to a curved or angled upright or block,​
like Preceptor says,​
that will do the trick -​
no need for St Andrew's style cross​
(though Eulalia of Barcelona's said to have been tied on one to be tortured,​
and it would suit me as a Scot!)​

Sometimes I want to be the executioner, sometimes I prefer to be the victim.
Yes, I also like to roleplay, and I think that' s the only way possible here...
I would also take the real pain, but no remaining damages, is this possible??
Oh, dungeons always were fascinating for me.
Not yet crucified, I hope to find out here what I have to expect when I'll meet am executioner.
It's only a dark phantasy, Never would I want to hurt anyone in real life, I'm strictly against violence, war, rape and non-consensual torture. Guilty or not guilty?
Switching between both phantasies.
My new partner will know this kink whereas probably not after the first day (exception of course: here:)
Would you also like to suffer? Or do you have any cruel ideas??
For me? Or for you?

Oh yes you are so honest I can feel that from your writing.You cannot imagine how difficult it is to find a serious partner for that...no giggeling and crazy comments...no unsecure laughter.....its really hard...because it takes all
the erotic out of it....Im have a lot of cruel ideas for you to play but I also want to worship you...you are my godess then and I fullfill whatever you want...of course in a sane way....With a model you can do photoshoots but you cannot take her at the altar or have the optimum orgasm...and thats what makes us going...thats what all dreaming here about....she also wouldnt take your semen while you are on the cross ...so you just can dream again
then with yur photos...which has ists limits.I think ther is sweet pain and horrible pain...so Im into sweet pain because horrible pain cant be arousing and boost away your fantsies and only angst and sweat and fear comes in..not for me...as you I love all living creatures but I have my soft dark side to...hugs dr1956

Oh beautiful godess I worship thy feet
I kiss your toenails till the real nails meet
you feel my passion and love for you
nobody has ever done that so good
your body feels the heat on my lips
the shiver goes up to your moving hips.
you know now that you never find it
How boring is sex when there is no kick.
So let me be they sweet tormentor
keep it secret and feel superior.
you are now a worshipped godess
nobody can do that for little or less...

not seen before;)

I was just thinking abaut, witch feet position would you prefer in the case of a crucified girl?
[attachment=0:38e9gzlj]Névtelen.jpg[/attachment:38e9gzlj]
try to put the legs in n° 6 a little higher, so they are bent a bitt.
For sketch lovers like me, it's a good question anyway!

Back
Top Bottom