Crux Positions

Go to CruxDreams.com
I was just thinking abaut, witch feet position would you prefer in the case of a crucified girl?
[attachment=0:38e9gzlj]Névtelen.jpg[/attachment:38e9gzlj]
I would say number 7 or 8. Shame is a big part of cruciffictionas well as pain, she has already been stripped comply naked. Her bare breast and behind have now been viewed by all. This position will provide and unobstructed view of her bare pussy as well. Of course her pussy will have pleasured the penis's of no less then 20 guards and would have been ravaged and left gaped and dripping with their spent seaman.

Hi dacdoo - you're off to a a promising start!​

humm...
for the legs i will prefere 1 2 or 3 but a bit flexed, other position will make soffocation came too fast, Arms i say 1 or 2, but i'm thrilled by 5, 6 and 7, they look nice because the breast protrudes forward, and you can use it for some nice play.
If the nail occur, of cusre the position haveto be the 2, whitout ropes.

Although there was no single posture in which Romans crucified victims, I am of the opinion that the most common practice was with legs spread to expose the genitals, both for men and women., as shame was an important feature of the punishment.
It is uncertain how much the crux decussata or St. Andrew's cross was employed by Romans. It may have been used, but there would have been some difficulties in erecting it - though early martyrologies attest to its use. However, a criminal can be just as fully exposed on a single-stipes (traditional style) cross by a skilled carnifex. I speculate that the commonest practice was to raise the victim's feet close to the buttocks, spread them towards the sides of the stipes (which may have been curved) and nail them flat to the wood. This prevented any attempt by the victim to bring his/her knees together, and would leave the genitals clearly and shamefully displayed. Thus, together with the agony and torment, the victim experienced the humiliation of public exposure and the taunts and mockery of the spectators.

Preceptor.

Speaking of the St. Andrew's cross or X-cross, I have been doing some writing where I incorporated that into the story. Here's an excerpt:

"I knew the day would be special when I saw a pair of slaves rocking a tall X-cross back and forth to loosen it so they could pull it out of the ground. An execution with that type of cross is a lot more work and dangerous, because it means raising the whole thing along with the victim. Besides the weight of it, with the victim’s struggling, it would be easy for inexperienced executioners to lose control while trying to lift it and make a mess of things.

So I watched with high anticipation as the executioners dragged and herded the group of two men and one woman through the Esquiline gate that morning. When I saw the woman I understood why they were using the X-cross. It was to open her legs and put what was between them on display, adding to her humiliation as she suffered."

So right away, there's the challenge of raising the entire cross with the struggling victim on it, not just the patibulum, and at its highest point, most of that weight might be up to 12 feet or so off the ground - very unstable. And it would be even more agonizing for the victim when the cross dropped the last couple of feet into the hole. It would jar her wounded wrists against the nails and since it probably would not end up vertical, but leaning, until the executioners straightened it up, it could leave her swinging helplessly in air, suspended by her wrists.

Attached are some of the illustrations from the story showing the sequence of raising the cross as I've described. This victim is the only one I've ever created who was roped to a cross, and there's a reason for that in the story.

Attachments

• Lucilla cross raising 45.jpg
    Lucilla cross raising 45.jpg
    302.1 KB · Views: 854
  • Lucilla cross raising 85.jpg
    Lucilla cross raising 85.jpg
    311.2 KB · Views: 840
  • Lucilla swinging.jpg
    Lucilla swinging.jpg
    402 KB · Views: 837
  • Lucilla crucified.jpg
    Lucilla crucified.jpg
    397.5 KB · Views: 852
  • Lucilla crucified raised 2.jpg
    Lucilla crucified raised 2.jpg
    521.6 KB · Views: 837
:rolleyes:and the story?:D

It will be posted once I finish all of the illustrations. This is actually an expansion of one of my previous stories, "The Serpent's Eye." Lucilla, shown in these pictures, is the only surviving slave from a household that had twelve slaves. Her master was poisoned while she was off running errands, and when she came back, the other eleven slaves had all taken the same poison and were dead or dying. Since the magistrate didn't have twelve slaves to crucify for the crime, he sentenced Lucilla to be crucified twelve times - eleven times with ropes only, taken down when she was close to death, and a twelfth and final time with nails. Her titulus reads "Lucilla condemned to be crucified twelve times" and has a set of tally marks like the Romans used at the bottom. This is her sixth time on the cross.

It will be posted once I finish all of the illustrations. This is actually an expansion of one of my previous stories, "The Serpent's Eye." Lucilla, shown in these pictures, is the only surviving slave from a household that had twelve slaves. Her master was poisoned while she was off running errands, and when she came back, the other eleven slaves had all taken the same poison and were dead or dying. Since the magistrate didn't have twelve slaves to crucify for the crime, he sentenced Lucilla to be crucified twelve times - eleven times with ropes only, taken down when she was close to death, and a twelfth and final time with nails. Her titulus reads "Lucilla condemned to be crucified twelve times" and has a set of tally marks like the Romans used at the bottom. This is her sixth time on the cross.
thx for your explanation and it would be nice to wait for a story about it

I can't read the tally marks clearly, but it looks like this is number 6. Shouldn't "X" be number 10?
Hmmm. I wonder what a "V" cross would look like?:p

The tally marks didn't come out as clear as I would have wished - too wide of a brush and too close to the edge. Tally marks are not the same as numbers, they are a way of counting up a running total. Tally marks we commonly use today, at least in the west, are like the stick-figure marks where we make a mark for each item we are counting, with a diagonal mark across a group of four marks to show five. Ancient peoples right up to a few hundred years ago used tally sticks, which they marked with a knife as they counted items. The common practice was to make a double-cut, which came out as an upside-down "V" for every fifth mark, and an "X" for every tenth one. There is speculation that this is how the Roman numeral system originated. So what you're supposed to be seeing on Lucilla's titulus is "IIIIV" only with the "V" upside down.

Okay, from the top: Her Head should be free and her hair free. Her arms should be securely tied as far out as they can stretch, her body laid parallel to the upright beam (the name of which I can't remember) with her legs on either side of the upright. The cross should be raised and her body allowed to slowly slide down the upright while she gropes for support with her dangling feet until the crux drops the last inch into the hole. She should be left hanging and scuffling until her legs tire and she hangs limp. Then her feet should be raised together until they are just a little below her bottom, close enough for her to feel against her bottom but not enough to sit on and tied securely so that they will not slide down. Her ankles may be crossed if desired but she should have both feet against the upright. Her knees should be together (I hate the sight of genitals, the bound female form, whimpers, struggles and expressions of discomfort are my candy and I prefer long sessions). This should also make getting to her more entertaining since she will certainly squeeze her legs to keep you out and certainly fail. I would prefer to giver her the least movement possible, room to flinch, squirm and pull away but only with her body and to keep her weight constantly on her limbs, not her bindings. When taken down, she should be weak and rubbery.

I know the feet flat to the crossbeam with the knees slightly bent causing cramped legs, what position of arms would you suggest??

Like in my Avatar photo with arms stretched completely out open & like with your position with the knees, should call eventually for the arms to get very tired & weak after holding them that far above the head putting more pressure on your legs..
Would you like to crucify or beeing crucified?
Do you like to roleplay?Or do you like the real thing with pain and suffering?
When did your fantasies start...what age?
Have you ever been crucified?
Did you feel guilty about your fantasies..how long?
Are you a fantasysadist or masochist?
Does your partner know about your kink?

Sure who doesn't .. :) I also like the real thing too..

No I must say I never have been Crucified yet..

Yes I'd love to be crucified.

I don't know why you'd feel guilty about fantasying it..

fantasysdist

I don't have a current gf right now to have that kind of worry..

Okay, from the top: Her Head should be free and her hair free. Her arms should be securely tied as far out as they can stretch, her body laid parallel to the upright beam (the name of which I can't remember) with her legs on either side of the upright. The cross should be raised and her body allowed to slowly slide down the upright while she gropes for support with her dangling feet until the crux drops the last inch into the hole. She should be left hanging and scuffling until her legs tire and she hangs limp. Then her feet should be raised together until they are just a little below her bottom, close enough for her to feel against her bottom but not enough to sit on and tied securely so that they will not slide down. Her ankles may be crossed if desired but she should have both feet against the upright. Her knees should be together (I hate the sight of genitals, the bound female form, whimpers, struggles and expressions of discomfort are my candy and I prefer long sessions). This should also make getting to her more entertaining since she will certainly squeeze her legs to keep you out and certainly fail. I would prefer to giver her the least movement possible, room to flinch, squirm and pull away but only with her body and to keep her weight constantly on her limbs, not her bindings. When taken down, she should be weak and rubbery.

Outstretched arms are ok in fantasy, but in reality you do that and you'll pull her arms right out of their sockets.

Back
Top Bottom