Did You Ever Have Had A ... Say ... "special" Dream?

Go to CruxDreams.com
The only vivid (and recurring) dream I have is about high school. We had a 'Six Day Schedule' so each day one class would drop off and would be the first class the next day. The idea was you would not have the same class to start or end the day.

I still have a dream that I cannot remember what class I am to be at each day and I graduated more than 40 years ago...

Not quiet sexy but a vivid dream none the less...

Tree

I have had a recurring dream where I'm walking in a small town. I get to the edge of town and there's an old Victorian house with a weathered door, all textured with paint-chips, and all the windows are dark. The house is inexplicably threatening and I know I have to move on, because of the threat. I move quickly on, but from around the house comes a menacing looking man wearing overalls driving an old red tractor. I somehow can't go back to the town, so I start to run across a field, but I can't escape the tractor or its menacing driver. The dream ends as I realize that I am wasting my energy and the tractor is relentlessly pursuing and closing in.

Also not sexy. Sorry.

I have had a recurring dream where I'm walking in a small town. I get to the edge of town and there's an old Victorian house with a weathered door, all textured with paint-chips, and all the windows are dark. The house is inexplicably threatening and I know I have to move on, because of the threat. I move quickly on, but from around the house comes a menacing looking man wearing overalls driving an old red tractor. I somehow can't go back to the town, so I start to run across a field, but I can't escape the tractor or its menacing driver. The dream ends as I realize that I am wasting my energy and the tractor is relentlessly pursuing and closing in.

Also not sexy. Sorry.
wasn't me...

I have had many special dreams, usually several times a week. They usually involve nude beauties I have never met, and have no idea who they are. Just the other night I had a vivid dream where I was being tortured by some mystery nude woman. I was tied down nude on the ground, and she placed bottles full of ants on me. I have no idea where the hell that came from.
In many of these dreams I always seem to be naked. I have dreams were I show up to school nude. I have dreams were I am at the gym nude, or at the grocery store shopping naked.....etc. I have these dreams either because I am on this site before I go to bed, and the images and stories become embed into my subconscious :devil:or maybe it is because I sleep in the nude:devil:.......or I am just strange:devil:;)
I also have a recurring dream, where I am in a strange place, and a bad storm is brewing outside. I step outside to see what is approaching. What I see is always the same, just different numbers, and sizes. What I see is many tornadoes approaching from many directions, all over the horizon there are tornadoes. I then run back inside to ride out the storm. Sometimes the tornadoes hit where I am, sometimes they miss. I think maybe I have seen the Wizzard of Oz to many times, or have lived in Oklahoma to long.:p

Last edited:
I have a dream where I'm in school and I'm trying to find the classroom to take the test. But I have been skipping the class and I can't remember where the classroom is and besides I haven't been studying so I don't know how I'm ever going to pass the test.

I have other dreams where I am naked in public and can't find my clothes.

I have never had a flogging or crucifixion dream but thought it would be neat to have them. Maybe not.

I've had a similar (day)dream ... I am stepping (naked) in front of a lumbering thug-giant with his whip swinging away.
In wooden sandals, where through the footbed nails are driven so that the tips of them are drilling in my soles.
If I make very prudent and cautious steps, I can avoid that my feet should be pierced - but I get into the range of the terrible snorting beast with his spiked whip.
If I run faster ... well, I can for that time choose where I prefer to bleed, so long as until I arrive at the gallows hill...

I dreamed once that I was crucified in order to emperor Calligula,
who wanted to humiliate me as a senator's wife,
and all the collegues of my husband were sent by him to to look at my naked body at night...:rolleyes:

Attachments

• Ameritrix.jpg
    Ameritrix.jpg
    812.1 KB · Views: 231
I did!
Very often.
Here is one, I had when I was around 14: I dreamed that all girls in my class did where woodn shoes, kinda sandals - soles made of wood, about 3 centimeters thick.
If some girl made a very big mistake during classes, they took nails and nailed her naked feet (no girl whore socks!) on those special sandals.
The rest of the year this girl had to walk whit nailed feet.

I had a lot of those dreams. Did you ever had dreams like that? Please post here. I´m curious about them.
Good idea to ask this question!:baby2:

The only vivid (and recurring) dream I have is about high school. We had a 'Six Day Schedule' so each day one class would drop off and would be the first class the next day. The idea was you would not have the same class to start or end the day.

I still have a dream that I cannot remember what class I am to be at each day and I graduated more than 40 years ago...

Not quiet sexy but a vivid dream none the less...

Tree
Never had wet dreams?

Just the awful, repetitive one about exams i hadnt prepared for.... And early in the morning, if i am half awake, i can dream up innumerable execution scenes!
dream on.....................like them...........................the scenes not the exams

Back
Top Bottom