Did You Ever Have Had A ... Say ... "special" Dream?

Go to CruxDreams.com
On topic or off ... I had a dream when I was 7 or 8.

I was running in the streets ... snow all around ... blood in the snow everywhere ...

Men and women cut down and bleeding all around me.

I was wearing a dress with full petticoats and a dark cloth coat over it and high button shoes.

Running and running ... then I tripped and fell into a deep snow bank.

In just seconds, I felt someone grab my hair and my head jerk upwards.

A cold stinging yet so clean edge passed across my throat and all went dark.

I felt warm and so cold in that moment.

I was running in the streets ... snow all around ... blood in the snow everywhere ...

I was wearing a dress with full petticoats and a dark cloth coat over it and high button shoes.

You weren't wearing a red dress were you?

I don't think I've heard an account of a dream of that sort before that actually reached the "conclusion" - most seem to stop before the final cut. I wonder you didn't wake up before that moment. Very vivid.

The dreams very true but the cause was a movie.

And yes! It was probably the most real nightmare that I have ever had.

those are the kinds of nightmares in which everything is in slow motion, and try as you might to run fast your legs just don't respond, and you can just feel your pursuer closing in on you from behind ..... shiver :eek::confused:

I don't think I've heard an account of a dream of that sort before that actually reached the "conclusion" - most seem to stop before the final cut. I wonder you didn't wake up before that moment. Very vivid.
Perhaps that is one difference, between fantasies - even the sinister - , and true nightmares.
The fantasy-dreams are more like what we call in German "Kopfkino" - "head-cinema".
And so it may then also contain an engaged (even to us unknown, subconscious) "director" for this movie, who intervenes, censors, alters the "final cut".
The nightmare but, just emerges from the depths without care for what we want or desire. All dreams in which I have ever "really" died, had nothing to do with my fantasies; and all the dreams that have to do with my fantasies, fade gently out before the end comes, or distort reality to such an extent that perception persists, beyond what should be an end.

In nightmares, the "camera" will not suddenly change perspective, soften or blur things, to spare us of terror.

Perhaps that is one difference, between fantasies - even the sinister - , and true nightmares.
The fantasy-dreams are more like what we call in German "Kopfkino" - "head-cinema".
And so it may then also contain an engaged (even to us unknown, subconscious) "director" for this movie, who intervenes, censors, alters the "final cut".
The nightmare but, just emerges from the depths without care for what we want or desire. All dreams in which I have ever "really" died, had nothing to do with my fantasies; and all the dreams that have to do with my fantasies, fade gently out before the end comes, or distort reality to such an extent that perception persists, beyond what should be an end.

In nightmares, the "camera" will not suddenly change perspective, soften or blur things, to spare us of terror.

Thanks for posting malins. You make a nice distinction I hadn't thought about before. I do believe I have both, and my "Kopfkino" director must have quite an imagination :rolleyes::p:D

Yes, Kopfkino featured very much in Lisette's experience of being crucified
in 'Girl without a Name'.

This thread has taxed me. I certainly recognise a lot of the recurring nightmares
and simply weird situations that seem to crop up in dreams,
but in truth I can't remember any single 'special' dream that's stayed in my memory
or changed my life.

And I don't think I get all that many really erotic dreams :(
I guess that's because I've a pretty rich fantasy life when I'm
(supposed to be ;)) awake - all the more so since I discovered the Forums :devil:

Of course I did but it was always a different woman. So is that a recurring dream???

Tree

:doh: Bareulrikasiss...
It's like me...every time another situation, another woman, another century... but still to be seen by men and women, while I couldn't avoid it, mostly at night.... like the sketch of a dismissed member of the government after a coup... They left her her glasses

Attachments

• Apr455.jpg
    Apr455.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 180

This thread has taxed me. I certainly recognise a lot of the recurring nightmares
but in truth I can't remember any single 'special' dream that's stayed in my memory
or changed my life.

(supposed to be ;)) awake - all the more so since I discovered the Forums :devil:
Maybe I dream this awake?

Last edited by a moderator:

or changed my life.

Dear Eulalia
Did you read it? Is it here at the forum translated in english?
I did read it in the original speach: German.
Madiosi sent it to me.
Jeez! It is the ab-so-lu-te-ly best crux-story, I ever had to read!!!
You are right! It is a lot "kopfkino". Even the protagonist has a lot of "kopfkino" while crucified. It is so cool.
Oh my god! I wish to be Lisette! Really! She has all I was dreaming of! I want to be her!

Is it here at the forum translated in english?
I did read it in the original speach: German.
Really, it was Eulalia herself who made the (excellent) translation: just look at http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/the-girl-with-no-name.3952/
Truthfully, I know this story only through Eulalia's work, in English, although my tongue is also German.
(and so: many thanks again, Eulalia!)

That is a great story, written from the inside out, with a very deep, sincere understanding and experience of the thoughts and feelings. Far beyond of just some "hammer and nail" telling-style ;)
And to the topic of this discussion: a lot of dreaming/daydreaming in it, and the protagonist using that to process her real experiences.

Oh yes, I did an English version, thepdf is in the Archive:
http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/resources/the-girl-with-no-name-by-elf-bride.341/
It's certainly one of the best erotic stories I've ever read,
and many members here were 'hooked' on it.
There's also the shorter story, 'Maria on the Cross',
but otherwise we can't find anything else by or about Elfenbraut,
which is a pity.

At first: WOW!!!
I read that in german language and now in english. In YOUR Translation! Tell you: fantastic!
If I see my own poor translations into english language ... meowww... :(
But there is an very big mistake in that english Version: the pix! She had in the german Version THIS pic: http://www.nakladatelstvisvet.com/images/pametni_tisky_graflist.jpg
It was only her body from breast on showing the Suspension. Probably the writer didn´t know the other pics of the Artist.

vielen Danke! :)

see PM (in Deutsche-CF-Member convo)

Back
Top Bottom