• Yes, I should be nailed and left to die

Votes: 92 56.8%
  • Yes, I should be tied for a couple hours and then released

Votes: 53 32.7%
  • No, I'm innocent.

Votes: 17 10.5%

• Total voters
Go to CruxDreams.com
It’s better to be crucified for some crime, you will know why you are dying here, and if you are crucified innocent, you will think that I did something wrong and why I was crucified
Agreed.

unless I think I deserve to be crucified for something that isn't technically a crime.
It's the judges who define what a crime is, even it is not technically one!
Well fortunately for you, bribery of the state is punishable by crucifixion until death.
Good! So, if you try to bribe someone for not getting crucified.... you commit a crucifiable crime!

Agreed.

It's the judges who define what a crime is, even it is not technically one!
Actualy it would be the so called legislative force (shoud be a parliament) who decides what a crime is, however in many states, the judges, I call them judges Dredd, run crazy and redefine the laws, quite crazy, not as crazy as to crucify the creator of the universe, but closely so....

Honestly idc if someone deserves it, I’m just an advocate for seein them hang lol I’ll always say they deserve it

This is interesting. In my life, there are many things of which I am ashamed and times when I have behaved badly. Personal stuff, not actual crimes. But I absolutely deserve to receive punishement for them.

Thus if I appeared before the Court of Natural Justice who told me that they had examined my case and determined that, having pleaded guilty to my wrongdoing, I was first to be stripped, then whipped and caned in public; then crucified with rope for, say 12 hours ( under medical supervision) then yes, I believe that would be fair and reasonable. Quite lenient, in fact.

Last edited:
I selected, "Yes, I should be tied for a couple of hours and then released". The only addition I would want is after a few days, captured and tied to the cross for a few hours and then released. And then repeated over and over and over again.

Attachments

• IMGP0573-2 - Copy.jpg
    IMGP0573-2 - Copy.jpg
    233.7 KB · Views: 77
It’s better to be crucified for some crime, you will know why you are dying here, and if you are crucified innocent, you will think that I did something wrong and why I was crucified
I get your point, just going about your business and being dragged in and crucified for no reason is a bit silly and dumb, even if you enjoy crucifixion, you do at least desire to know why!! Thats why many of those on this thread offer a crime as reason to be crucified. I don't like this method as there's no guarantee that crucifixion will be your sentence. So my plan is to carry out a calculated act to manipulate events to put myself there. The options for this that I can think of are:

1. Approaching the crucifixion executioner group to request to be crucified.
2. As above except bribing them with a specially saved sum.
3. Using some kind of influential contact with power to order my crucifixion if such a contact exits.
4. Sneaking myself in, whether it means swapping myself with someone I look similar enough to in a cell or just dressing up as a prisoner and joining the back of a line of prisoners at the beginning of the process (as no whip marks is a giveaway if swapping with someone later on in the process.)
5. A combination of #2 and #4, where if bribing or paying off the executioners as a whole is unfeasible, then bribe off a specific one guard and get him/her to sneak me in and/or swap me with someone of similar appearance.
6. Offering my services of simple labour to the executioners for a time as a contact with my crucifixion as eventual payment.
7. Committing a crime but ONLY if I am 100% sure that crucifixion is the only punishment for that particular crime.
8. Creating a distraction and in that window taking the situation into my own hands, for example, freeing a prisoner, but the deal is they secure me wherever and however they were before they run off.

The hardest thing is to choose the intervention most certain to result in my crucifixion as you only get one shot at this!!

I am certainly innocent, but evidently some law enforcement wants to have fun with me and has forged evidence that accuses me.

But he doesn't want me dead on the cross, perhaps hanging there, naked in public, exposed in the square with the double torture of suffocation and the shame of nakedness.

Then later, when the will is now broken, I will be condemned to slavery for life, and obviously entrusted to that law enforcer, who will be able to have fun with me as he wants.

I am certainly innocent, but evidently some law enforcement wants to have fun with me and has forged evidence that accuses me.

But he doesn't want me dead on the cross, perhaps hanging there, naked in public, exposed in the square with the double torture of suffocation and the shame of nakedness.

Then later, when the will is now broken, I will be condemned to slavery for life, and obviously entrusted to that law enforcer, who will be able to have fun with me as he wants.
A false accusation is a great way to have your cake and eat it too. All of the brutality of twisted Roman Justice, and the erotic spectacle of the sufferings of an innocent. I love that!

I get your point, just going about your business and being dragged in and crucified for no reason is a bit silly and dumb, even if you enjoy crucifixion, you do at least desire to know why!! Thats why many of those on this thread offer a crime as reason to be crucified. I don't like this method as there's no guarantee that crucifixion will be your sentence. So my plan is to carry out a calculated act to manipulate events to put myself there. The options for this that I can think of are:

1. Approaching the crucifixion executioner group to request to be crucified.
2. As above except bribing them with a specially saved sum.
3. Using some kind of influential contact with power to order my crucifixion if such a contact exits.
4. Sneaking myself in, whether it means swapping myself with someone I look similar enough to in a cell or just dressing up as a prisoner and joining the back of a line of prisoners at the beginning of the process (as no whip marks is a giveaway if swapping with someone later on in the process.)
5. A combination of #2 and #4, where if bribing or paying off the executioners as a whole is unfeasible, then bribe off a specific one guard and get him/her to sneak me in and/or swap me with someone of similar appearance.
6. Offering my services of simple labour to the executioners for a time as a contact with my crucifixion as eventual payment.
7. Committing a crime but ONLY if I am 100% sure that crucifixion is the only punishment for that particular crime.
8. Creating a distraction and in that window taking the situation into my own hands, for example, freeing a prisoner, but the deal is they secure me wherever and however they were before they run off.

The hardest thing is to choose the intervention most certain to result in my crucifixion as you only get one shot at this!!
You lay such complicated plans, and yet… how much do you really need to do? I doubt you’d have to pay much to be executed.

I do like option #4. You know there is an old joke that any woman can show up to any party if she shows up naked with beer. I like to imagine that such a thing has happened before during a mass crucifixion; an insanely masochistic girl showed up with only a loincloth and some posca, and inserted herself into the party.

A false accusation is a great way to have your cake and eat it too. All of the brutality of twisted Roman Justice, and the erotic spectacle of the sufferings of an innocent. I love that!

You lay such complicated plans, and yet… how much do you really need to do? I doubt you’d have to pay much to be executed.

I do like option #4. You know there is an old joke that any woman can show up to any party if she shows up naked with beer. I like to imagine that such a thing has happened before during a mass crucifixion; an insanely masochistic girl showed up with only a loincloth and some posca, and inserted herself into the party.
I hear you. Absolutely. I guess I'm running on the assumption that the executioners only want those intended to be crucified to be there and end up on the cross, maybe because they fear the wraith of higher-ups for going off-script. That gives me the impression that to experience being nailed up on one of those crosses is an exclusive club; as much as those condemned can't escape the agonizing process and their crosses, those who have not been condemned can't jump in. That's my strong impression. Although I might be wrong.

Last edited:
I hear you. Absolutely. I guess I'm running on the assumption that the executioners only want those intended to be crucified to be there and end up on the cross, maybe because they fear the wraith of higher-ups for going off-script. That gives me the impression that to experience being nailed up on one of those crosses is an exclusive club; as much as those condemned can't escape the agonizing process and their crosses, those who have not been condemned can't jump in. That's my strong impression. Although I might be wrong.
You are probably right, but in a world where life is cheap, execution can be carried out legally for contrived reasons. Assuming you weren’t just getting lost in the crowd of slaves during a mass crucifixion, it would require some deliberate choice on the part of your executioner to decide to nail you up like you want. How best to convince them I think it is for you to decide.

We shape our own preferred (crucifixion) fantasies, don't we? :roto2nuse:

Back
Top Bottom