Votes: 92 56.8%
  • Yes, I should be tied for a couple hours and then released

Votes: 53 32.7%
  • No, I'm innocent.

Votes: 17 10.5%

• Total voters
Go to CruxDreams.com
We shape our own preferred (crucifixion) fantasies, don't we? :roto2nuse:
Absolutely, yes. Into whatever we believe is realistic and achieveable if ever we miraculously in that situation.

Good plans, good intentions, at least that's how they look like. Target fixation makes one go off the road, and before you know, you are nailed! From the cross, one can look back and see what went wrong. :doh:
Yes exactly, my plan was simply to free my people from the oppressive regime. Little did I know this was how it would end, with me being made an example of for everyone else.

Yes exactly, my plan was simply to free my people from the oppressive regime. Little did I know this was how it would end, with me being made an example of for everyone else.
And you thought you had all the assets to win, that you were on the right side of history, so what could go wrong?

That's what I mean indeed! And those believing in it, would share the same fate!

And you thought you had all the assets to win, that you were on the right side of history, so what could go wrong?

That's what I mean indeed! And those believing in it, would share the same fate!
I should be crucified with those people so I can understand the full gravity of what I’ve done

I'm inclined to agree with you. Now should I be naked while I watch, or should I be stripped right before my nailing?
Naked while watching! Held between guards, wrists tied on the back, all your to be crucified followers will be paraded in front of you first, after you got stripped naked. After all, you should stand out during the parade, and how do you expect to do so with clothes on? :devil:

Back
Top Bottom