For Hanging And Noose Lovers!

Go to CruxDreams.com
You know it's kind of funny that the creator goes to all the trouble of creating something very vivid and then has the women dressed in outfits that are a millennia earlier than the ship and crew. I know it's fantasy but I never understand that dichotomy.
willowfall

Around here it is common to hang folks(especially females)for the crime of having lousy fashion sense. It all works itself out in the end.

Did this girl's feet ever leave the ground? Maybe in Pic #8 it kinda looks like there is space between the bottoms of her feet and the ground but even then those feet appear flat like she is still standing on something.

"Lousy fashion sense"?

The girls are MUCH better dressed than guys. Not even close.

willowfall

Perhaps you haven't seen the video where six women are hanged together, most of them slave girls. One of them, Morgan Hank by name, looked from the outfit she had on, right down to the little hat, like she came straight out of the Salem witch trials. This in the Dark Ages Britain of King Arthur.

In another such video a flower girl(by appearances, anyway,)is hanged but maybe some viewers get distracted from her outfit when her bladder lets loose. Maybe part of her punishment was being forced to wear that girlish outfit.

Pic#1 - This girl is in such bad shape at this point that her eyes are rolling around in her skull not even connected to each other any more.
Pic #3 - Is this girl talking or choking? Whichever it is she's a goner for sure.
Pic #s 4 through 8 - Maybe it's just me but this girl looks mannish(with the obvious exception, of course).

Second Life has its Crux scene... Is anyone running a hanging fetish Land?

I'm sure there is. A number of the sims I play in have equipment for hanging and a number of the Dominants I play with that is their preferred method of executing a girl.

But I personally don't know of an exclusively devoted to hanging.

kisses

willowfall

Will they execute the random passersby? Or is it better to try and set up one's own gallows? But no spectators then...

Pic#1 - This girl is in such bad shape at this point that her eyes are rolling around in her skull not even connected to each other any more.
Pic #3 - Is this girl talking or choking? Whichever it is she's a goner for sure.
Pic #s 4 through 8 - Maybe it's just me but this girl looks mannish(with the obvious exception, of course).
WTF do men look like round your neck of the woods?

Will they execute the random passersby? Or is it better to try and set up one's own gallows? But no spectators then...

Depends on a lot of factors.

Summer time in the northern Hemisphere tends to be less busy because everybody is outside so a lot of it is hit and miss. A lot of it depends on your region too.

I belong to the sims I play in. That way someone can easily see what role I am playing by my "Tag". So for example in one sim I am a "Harem Slave" which indicates to the residents that I am the personal property of the Queen. They know they can assign me tasks, torture me if I am disobedient or break the law but not have sex with me or kill me. Other tags indicate I am a moving target.

I have popped into a sim to check it out and just been pounced on and I have arrived in a sim and had a more experienced resident approach me to determine what I am doing there.

In the sims I play in the execution places are open to all but there are also private torture areas.

A WHOLE lot of it depends on what you want. There are BDSM sims that are strictly for gay guys or lesbians. I belong to one where all the victims are female but the dominants can be anything. And I belong to a couple that are free for alls.

My suggestion is that you join (it costs nothing) SL and explore a bit. Generally an administrator will allow you to "try" out an area before you join (not Cruxwinds which costs a small fortune to maintain and run). If you show up at the landing spot a lot of the sims have a bill board which list what administrators are online and you can talk to them about the sim and RP there.

kisses

willowfall

Some of those are quite confronting, aren't they. In hanging pics I'm usually looking for a nice body in pleasing poses, with perhaps some story or interesting context. These more up front strangling pics are another thing again, in many ways more dramatic, more aggressive, there's not so much for me in terms of the body displayed, but it's more in your face. These pure asphyx pics are not something we see a lot of here really. I wonder why?

Some hanging drawings
DaisyAndRose NoText dd8wtt5-3740fb2c-7a7e-4f7a-8bd4-af743d4b96ea.jpgtighter04_by_tasmatic_dd7nf5h-fullview.jpgcool_by_tasmatic_dd7ti2h-fullview.jpgascenseurpourlechafaud_by_tasmatic_dd8jqdw-fullview.jpgmultifunctional_by_tasmatic_dcz2ci9-fullview.jpg

Back
Top Bottom