Forest Crucifixion - Vivian's Crossroad

Go to CruxDreams.com
She is no queen !
Such a filthy slut !
Look at her tits... big cow's udders !
Sow !
See her dripping cunts, it has been well used by hounds, no more quuen, no more human, just a bitch.!
kill her !
Impale her !
Cut her nipples !
F**k that bitch !
Whore!

Man1 : Look at her face, such a pitiful sow !
Man2 : What a waste of a beautiful pair of melons..a cow's udder..!
Woman 1 : It good to see that arrogant bitch is suffering as like a common criminal. Our king dont deserve with her. Will I be newly crown queen !
Woman 2: Without her royal cloths and jewels, she is nothing more than us..just a whore..I wonder how did she get our king's heart..

Old wise man : Dont forget what have she done to us your cruel sadists...she is dying for us, paiying heavy price for our sins.

Man1 : Look at her face, such a pitiful sow !
Man2 : What a waste of a beautiful pair of melons..a cow's udder..!
Woman 1 : It good to see that arrogant bitch is suffering as like a common criminal. Our king dont deserve with her. Will I be newly crown queen !
Woman 2: Without her royal cloths and jewels, she is nothing more than us..just a whore..I wonder how did she get our king's heart..

Old wise man : Dont forget what have she done to us your cruel sadists...she is dying for us, paiying heavy price for our sins.
Thanks for nice dialogue bit - "a cow.. arrogant bitch" what a words;).. like it so much, it`s always nice with onlookers and their comments, old wise man is realy good one. Yupar, you can describe such situations so exciting..:rolleyes:

Thanks for nice dialogue bit - "a cow.. arrogant bitch" what a words;).. like it so much, it`s always nice with onlookers and their comments, old wise man is realy good one. Yupar, you can describe such situations so exciting..:rolleyes:
Thanks., I read a phycological forum some days ago and I found out most of mesochist have sadist's mides too. I didnt accept much as i believe myself purely mesochist more. But I noticed myself as I have a bit of sadist's mind too. Especially by seeing Vivian more and more... to be hosnest, she have the most of the identities of my sacrified mother. I liked about that but the sacrified mother is I created for me ..not for her..but I m still not a mother... And she role played with you all the fantasy I want to. . yeah I admit she is beautiful in her face but not really as youn as me,and already losing the atractiveness of what women proud of (like her belly that was bwaring two kids).
I became to wish to do some cruel things on her. After seeing your last set her expressions (purely innocent looks in that set) , I will not stand myself if I m there... I will definitely make her pitifully suffers for it... I wish to be therr when she was bounded in pain and shame like that... to torture and humiliate her more... I dont wantto give her rest... she has to be in pain and that cow has to be in pain. . .n must be no dignity at all. :devil::devil:

The arena sequence is very good indeed and dramatic, if a more detailed sequence could be achieved where she is put on the cross and then raised it could be even better.
The last individual photos of Vivian are some of the best showing a suffering woman, but she is hanging on by her hands it just needs a very skilled artist to add the spikes driven through her wrists.
But overall an absolutely fantastic effort.

The arena sequence is very good indeed and dramatic, if a more detailed sequence could be achieved where she is put on the cross and then raised it could be even better.
The last individual photos of Vivian are some of the best showing a suffering woman, but she is hanging on by her hands it just needs a very skilled artist to add the spikes driven through her wrists.
But overall an absolutely fantastic effort.
Many thanks Sir! Yeas I agree, in arena set would be nice to make strip, nailing, raising scenes, but pity that I'm only dilletant and can't do better manips. These manips also are without shadows, but I want to show the atmosphere of Classic Roman Crucifixion.. even in pure quolity.. thank for liking this stuff.

Thanks., I read a phycological forum some days ago and I found out most of mesochist have sadist's mides too. I didnt accept much as i believe myself purely mesochist more. But I noticed myself as I have a bit of sadist's mind too. Especially by seeing Vivian more and more... to be hosnest, she have the most of the identities of my sacrified mother. I liked about that but the sacrified mother is I created for me ..not for her..but I m still not a mother... And she role played with you all the fantasy I want to. . yeah I admit she is beautiful in her face but not really as youn as me,and already losing the atractiveness of what women proud of (like her belly that was bwaring two kids).
I became to wish to do some cruel things on her. After seeing your last set her expressions (purely innocent looks in that set) , I will not stand myself if I m there... I will definitely make her pitifully suffers for it... I wish to be therr when she was bounded in pain and shame like that... to torture and humiliate her more... I dont wantto give her rest... she has to be in pain and that cow has to be in pain. . .n must be no dignity at all. :devil::devil:
Agree about masochistic and sadistic desires, if person belongs to one of these categorie, there will be another desire too, maybe more or less, but it will be.. oh, to be there and torture her:rolleyes: Vivian tortured by Yupar.. that's something interesting and fantasy stuff.. to torture a woman;) who pretends herself a Queen? Nice that Vivian arose such feelings to you:)

Back
Top Bottom