Forest Crucifixion - Vivian's Crossroad

Go to CruxDreams.com
Thanks., I read a phycological forum some days ago and I found out most of mesochist have sadist's mides too. I didnt accept much as i believe myself purely mesochist more. But I noticed myself as I have a bit of sadist's mind too.

Agree about masochistic and sadistic desires, if person belongs to one of these categorie, there will be another desire too, maybe more or less, but it will be.. oh, to be there and torture her:rolleyes: Vivian tortured by Yupar..

Sorry if I'm a little direct , but I find curious these conversation about masochism/sadism coming from people who never have been hanging to a real cross ...
Yupar, you're always into your intimate dream showing your crucifixion like the "regina iudeaorum " and it's perhaps good for you : everybody can dream but dont make any relation with a part of masochism into you ; to be masochist, you do experiment the real pain and believe me, to be really tied to a cross bring quickly some sufferings that you cant avoid ! And it's good to reach a level where the pain can be changed in pleasure !
It's the definition of masochism but I doubt that anybody can have this experience only in viewing some pics of crucifixion ...

Concerning Vivian, I can recognize that she took the plunge but not really because she dont wish to suffer (dixit Morten ) and she's even not really tied : she cant feel this sensation of to be totally depending of this cross ; there is in fact a great difference if you're or not tied to your cross !

Well, I dont want to impede you to dream but I cant understand that you could speak of masochism/sadism viewing that these words are necessarily linked to the pain becoming a pleasure due to the endorphins released by this pain ...

Hum, I presume that it will be a "levée de boucliers" ( raising of shields ? ) against my contribution but ......... I assume !;)

Sorry if I'm a little direct , but I find curious these conversation about masochism/sadism coming from people who never have been hanging to a real cross ...
Yupar, you're always into your intimate dream showing your crucifixion like the "regina iudeaorum " and it's perhaps good for you : everybody can dream but dont make any relation with a part of masochism into you ; to be masochist, you do experiment the real pain and believe me, to be really tied to a cross bring quickly some sufferings that you cant avoid ! And it's good to reach a level where the pain can be changed in pleasure !
It's the definition of masochism but I doubt that anybody can have this experience only in viewing some pics of crucifixion ...

Concerning Vivian, I can recognize that she took the plunge but not really because she dont wish to suffer (dixit Morten ) and she's even not really tied : she cant feel this sensation of to be totally depending of this cross ; there is in fact a great difference if you're or not tied to your cross !

Well, I dont want to impede you to dream but I cant understand that you could speak of masochism/sadism viewing that these words are necessarily linked to the pain becoming a pleasure due to the endorphins released by this pain ...

Hum, I presume that it will be a "levée de boucliers" ( raising of shields ? ) against my contribution but ......... I assume !;)
yeah Messa, I should use like dominant and summesive sides in fantasy than mesochist n sadists, but that's just purely my fantasy :)

No shields Messa;) of course:) we all love and like your comments:) yeas, you are right, about sado/maso experience. In my case now I'm not dreaming about masochism, gone is the time when I wanted to be Crucified with my girlfriend, who I wanted to be a daughter of Roman Senator, that was my almost childhood's dream(this dream now I said publicly first time);) that time I was thiner then now, with long hair.. now I can't imagine myself in such situation. What about Vivian, she's a very straight one, without any fetishes or fantasies.. she did these sessions only for me. I myself like only aesthetic and beautiful view of Crucifixion, and also like Regina Iudaeorum theme as @Yupar so it doesn't matter for me victim is hanging or standing on footrest, for me I prefer footrest, I think it's more classic, that's why one of my favorite artist is Ramon Martinez, for me imitation of Crucifixion is enough. But I'm not as straight as Vivian, so I like also your stuff very much, rack, whipping etc, but I'm alone in this case, Vivian will never be agree for such kind of playing. Once I told her about wooden pony and asked her - will you sit on such a device for session? she answered a little bit angry - No;) thanks Messa for interesting theme and conversation:)

Last edited:
To be honest, I tried out nipple clips with weights, candle flame and wax when i was teenage , i liked that but fire is too dangeroys and i didnt try any more. but I still clipped my nipples sometimes by carring wooden burden as like a cross for my fantasy RP.. . but i dont take long time as i was youn before. But as Messa said about adrenaline, it affected my arousal in some perscentage. I may hv mesochist behavior but I dont wanna cross that line too far. I feel fetish fantasy is alrdy enough...and dont wanna let myself ruin again.

Dont think that I'm assaulting any of you , Yupar and Morten / Vivian ...
I only wanted to pinpoint some things ...
Of course, Yupar that we've all our limits ! I've mines and believe me I dont want to risk any wound coming from my BDSM'sessions ... Some lashes'marks disapearing two days later are suffiscient !
A good BDSM does stop at the moment when the limits of the sub are attained ...
Anyway, have fun !;)

To be honest, I tried out nipple clips with weights, candle flame and wax when i was teenage , i liked that but fire is too dangeroys and i didnt try any more. but I still clipped my nipples sometimes by carring wooden burden as like a cross for my fantasy RP.. . but i dont take long time as i was youn before. But as Messa said about adrenaline, it affected my arousal in some perscentage. I may hv mesochist behavior but I dont wanna cross that line too far. I feel fetish fantasy is alrdy enough...and dont wanna let myself ruin again.
Wow, nipple torture, very exciting theme and beautiful for viewing:rolleyes: but dangerous:eek:

Of course, Yupar that we've all our limits ! I've mines and believe me I dont want to risk any wound coming from my BDSM'sessions ... Some lashes'marks disapearing two days later are suffiscient !
Anyway, have fun !;)
Of course I know you aren`t assaulted us Messa:);) we are all good friends here:) it`s a good and interesting theme for discussung. Some pretty lashes are nice, very exciting that you like real whipping.. Vivian`s whip marks were made by me, with lipstick;)

Anyway, have fun !;)
Very good, kwowing your limits is sane, some writers could possess Asperger.

Anyway, have fun !;)
No problem.I didnt think you asault me. :)

Rebel Leader @messaline is Crucified wit her fellow twin sisters
I know this location, but somehow I missed this event! ;)
Great work on this execution ground, Morten! :D

Back
Top Bottom