From My Archive 1999 To ?

Go to CruxDreams.com
Yep, Benjamin Butler. A good administrator and a clever negotiator, he was not a great tactician and was eventually dismissed. He was one of Lincoln's "political generals". He ran the "occupation" in New Orleans. Early in the war, when emancipation was a touchy subject, escaped slaves kept crossing federal lines. The South wanted them back. Butler came up with the idea that they weren't freed, they were contraband property and thus subject to seizure.
He was also known in the South as "Beast Butler" for his governance in New Orleans. He was out of shape, and in no way looked like a general.

Last edited:
And he was a lousy general but very shrewd.

In his defense he only went after the population of New Orleans when they started to do things like dump chamberpots on his soldiers or the ladies swearing at them in the streets.

His attitude was if your going to act like that, I'm going to treat you as you deserve.

kisses

willowfall

And he was a lousy general but very shrewd.

In his defense he only went after the population of New Orleans when they started to do things like dump chamberpots on his soldiers or the ladies swearing at them in the streets.

His attitude was if your going to act like that, I'm going to treat you as you deserve.

kisses

willowfall

Yes, he said that such women should be treated as "ladies of the evening". This is from Wikipedia, about the attack on Wilmington, North Carolina. He wasn't as bad as Napolean P. Banks. He was a lawyer from Massachusetts by trade, before the war.

The Union attack started on December 24, 1864 with a naval bombardment. The firepower of Fort Fisher was temporarily silenced because some of its gun positions exploded. This allowed the Navy to land Union infantry. The landing force was intercepted by the arrival of Hoke's troops. The Union attack was effectively thwarted and, on December 27, Benjamin Butler ordered the withdrawal of his 1,000 soldiers who were still on the beach. This was in disobedience to Grant's orders, which were to besiege the fort if the assault failed. Because Butler disobeyed his orders, he was relieved of command by Grant.

Yes, he said that such women should be treated as "ladies of the evening". This is from Wikipedia, about the attack on Wilmington, North Carolina. He wasn't as bad as Napolean P. Banks. He was a lawyer from Massachusetts by trade, before the war.

The Union attack started on December 24, 1864 with a naval bombardment. The firepower of Fort Fisher was temporarily silenced because some of its gun positions exploded. This allowed the Navy to land Union infantry. The landing force was intercepted by the arrival of Hoke's troops. The Union attack was effectively thwarted and, on December 27, Benjamin Butler ordered the withdrawal of his 1,000 soldiers who were still on the beach. This was in disobedience to Grant's orders, which were to besiege the fort if the assault failed. Because Butler disobeyed his orders, he was relieved of command by Grant.

There was NOBODY worse on the Union side that NP Banks. Well at least nobody who was given more than 1 shot at senior command.

kisses

willowfall

Almost finished the 2005 selection

crux_9d.jpg!-X CROSS.jpg!-CHLOE'S STORY.jpgTHE CENTURION'S STORY.jpg!-UNFAITHFUL.jpg1133711329724.jpg05_Sisa_prep.jpg04_ready.jpgginb074.jpgginb185.jpg

OK, let's draw a line under 2005, at least as far as female crux is concerned.

1121518117465.jpg1118242792361.jpgCruxManip01.jpg207w9.jpg207w10.jpgcrbig_007.jpgcrbig_006.jpg1135593000123.jpg

And I’ll bet 2006 will be a very good year! :p

When I was seventeen
It was a very good year
It was a very good year for small town girls
And soft summer nights
We'd hide from the lights
On the village green
When I was seventeen

When I was twenty-one
It was a very good year
It was a very good year for city girls
Who lived up the stair
With all that perfumed hair
And it came undone
When I was twenty-one

When I was thirty-five
It was a very good year
It was a very good year for blue-blooded girls
Of independent means
We'd ride in limousines
Their chauffeurs would drive
When I was thirty-five

But now the days are short
I'm in the autumn of the year
And now I think of my life as vintage wine
From fine old kegs
From the brim to the dregs
And it poured sweet and clear
It was a very good year

I have to wonder where you all find all of these amazing crux images seemingly as easily as you do. I have done yahoo and google image searches, and while I have gotten a few of them, I do not seem to find all the ones that people share here. And when I do, my anti virus kicks in warning me of potential issues, and I stay away.

Makes me wish I had one big zip file of every crux image and gif animation that ever been posted here because I just don't have the time or even $$$ resources these days to find my own.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have to wonder where you all find all of these amazing crux images seemingly as easily as you do. I have done yahoo and google image searches, and while I have gotten a few of them, I do not seem to find all the ones that people share here. And when I do, my anti virus kicks in warning me of potential issues, and I stay away...
Perhaps that you've to deactivate your parental filter ?

I have to wonder where you all find all of these amazing crux images seemingly as easily as you do. I have done yahoo and google image searches, and while I have gotten a few of them, I do not seem to find all the ones that people share here. And when I do, my anti virus kicks in warning me of potential issues, and I stay away.

Makes me wish I had one big zip file of every crux image and gif animation that ever been posted here because I just don't have the time or even $$$ resources these days to find my own.

What can I say, I have a lot of crux pics gathered over a couple of decades of surfing the web

so, without further ado, 2006 selections

1136605945162.jpgSavilla and her Daughters.jpgBefore the Dance.jpgmedieval24.jpg1136462017016.jpgBound Crucifixion 1.gif1136270623358.jpgFrau_am_Kreuz.jpgslavex.jpg1136198346989.jpg

1136605945162.jpg
#1 : low social credit score punishment, China, today.

Bound Crucifixion 1.gif
#6 : low social credit score punishment, Morish occupied Spain, AD 900

Savilla and her Daughters.jpg
#2 : low social credt score punishment, Italian Alps, Roman Empire, AD 10

They have plenty of cred with me!

ok launching into 2006

On that first one, Preceptor made a recent appearance at the Foundation, good to think he's still kicking :)

Stripped.JPGPoor judgement.jpg013.jpg1137318838793.jpg3743753.jpg3586948.jpgEFH038.jpg1136953595910.jpgNailed Outside the Walls 3.gifHELL'S NUNNERY#2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom