Great Pics Found By Phlebas And Other

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hi all, been preoccupied in other things, hope all are well and going into Spring which we are in Southern Europe. How real is this?, it's doing the rounds on other places as a picture from "The Vatican Archives" and is purported to be documentary evidence of mass female crucifixion in the Armenian Genocide.

Attachments

• 5104020153-0.armenians-630x400.jpg
    5104020153-0.armenians-630x400.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 515
Last edited:
Hi all, been preoccupied in other things, hope all are well and going into Spring which we are in Southern Europe. How real is this?, it's doing the rounds on other places as a picture from "The Vatican Archives" and is purported to be documentary evidence of mass female crucifixion in the Armenian Genocide.
Very inspiring to Tree...

Not real in itself, it is however a still from a film about the real Armenian Genocide made in about 1919 based on a book called Ravished Armenia with which it commonly shares a name otherwise known as Auction of Souls. Most of the film's footage has since been lost though some has been preserved and can be seen in various forms on YouTube and elsewhere

Being an example

The film itself may be considered a drama documentary and thus the stills bandied about are not in themselves evidence though there is ample other evidence of the 1915 Armenian Genocide extant.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenian_Genocide

Ah yes, the marvelous Arminian crux stills. There are several more as well as this one, some close ups on upper bodies and faces too. Don't have them to hand.
The question of their authenticity comes around as regularly as the seasons :D
They've been floating around the web for a long time.

Anyway, some random crux for today

Attachments

• tumblr_mncrf6QZtR1s1mfkzo2_1280.jpg
    tumblr_mncrf6QZtR1s1mfkzo2_1280.jpg
    199.3 KB · Views: 499
  • tumblr_mncrf6QZtR1s1mfkzo1_540.jpg
    tumblr_mncrf6QZtR1s1mfkzo1_540.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 447
  • Muscle Babe Tortured.jpg
    Muscle Babe Tortured.jpg
    260.9 KB · Views: 515
  • syndicate_wars___episode_10_b.jpg
    syndicate_wars___episode_10_b.jpg
    536.9 KB · Views: 476
  • syndicate_wars___episode_10_a.jpg
    syndicate_wars___episode_10_a.jpg
    444.4 KB · Views: 451
  • nd9d0tPcji1qga26ko1.jpg
    nd9d0tPcji1qga26ko1.jpg
    134.7 KB · Views: 553
  • Boobs 19.jpg
    Boobs 19.jpg
    177.5 KB · Views: 609
  • abused_toy_tied_up_by_wandermaske-d8d09a6.jpg
    abused_toy_tied_up_by_wandermaske-d8d09a6.jpg
    902.8 KB · Views: 517
  • blasphemy_is_fun__by_hold_your_fire-d8ovyja.jpg
    blasphemy_is_fun__by_hold_your_fire-d8ovyja.jpg
    155 KB · Views: 494
Phlebas, This is one wicked image. I don't think I have every seen a crux scene like this.
image.jpg
At least she get's to suffer with some companions.
The artwork looks to be from a familiar artist, but I do not know the name. Any ideas?

the marvelous Arminian crux stills
pedantic point, in the interests of historical accuracy,
Arminians were a different bunch from Armenians -
followers of the teachings of Dutch theologian Jacobus Arminius 1560-1609,
they had a hard time of it, but they weren't ever crucified. :p

pedantic point, in the interests of historical accuracy,
Arminians were a different bunch from Armenians -
followers of the teachings of Dutch theologian Jacobus Arminius 1560-1609,
they had a hard time of it, but they weren't ever crucified. :p

Yes, sorry, not ignorance but carelessness on my part. I seem to be prone to ever more typos these days. Is it because I am rushing, as I am now (dinnertime!).
Or is it creeping senility :D
You decide dear reader.
(just fixed two in the text above!)

A pic offered in penitence (that name is interesting, where have I heard that before, Tree?)

Attachments

• ullrikaj027a.jpg
    ullrikaj027a.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 419
Not real in itself, it is however a still from a film about the real Armenian Genocide made in about 1919 based on a book called Ravished Armenia with which it commonly shares a name otherwise known as Auction of Souls. Most of the film's footage has since been lost though some has been preserved and can be seen in various forms on YouTube and elsewhere

Being an example

The film itself may be considered a drama documentary and thus the stills bandied about are not in themselves evidence though there is ample other evidence of the 1915 Armenian Genocide extant.
Thanks for this, I hadn't seen it. Tragic real story though that we are remembering actual events that happened just 100 years ago, and pretty young women were certainly given attention, no doubt. I was surprised to hear that Kurdish gendarmes as well as others in the areas took part in the action, maybe they are paying for it in another way with their troubles. Some of the footage looks documentary I must say.

Back
Top Bottom