Great Pics Found By Phlebas And Other

Go to CruxDreams.com
romandecadence463.jpg Ahhh, Gaius Sentius, my friend. We are victorious; we have raised by force of Roman arms the siege on yonder city; the enemy is vanquished, his forces slain or dispersed; and we have captured his baggage train and women too. It is time to proclaim our triumph. We shall crucify the lot of them here in the forest. Send a rider into the city. Bring the citizens out to celebrate.

romandecadence467.jpg Allow them to wander among the trees and gaze up on the terrible suffering we shall inflict on their enemy's womenfolk. The sight of so many hundreds of writhing naked forms, helplessly hanging from the trees, begging for their lives, should fill the citizens with joy and thankfulness over their city's good fortune at our timely arrival. It should remind them of the probable fate that would have befallen them had we not come to their rescue and, equally important, it should sear into their minds ... an object lesson if you will ... what happens to those who oppose the power and glory of Rome!

Last edited:
Phlebas, This is one wicked image. I don't think I have every seen a crux scene like this.
View attachment 218311
At least she get's to suffer with some companions.
The artwork looks to be from a familiar artist, but I do not know the name. Any ideas?
THis is my favorite until yet

In fact I like as much women hanged by their tits as crucified women
So, 2 passions on one picture....awesome !!!

How could I have missed this????

They both play into my fantasy.

image.jpg
This one especially, being ignored like a telephone pole in the street.

image.jpg

Forsaken and then forgotten.

THis is my favorite until yet

In fact I like as much women hanged by their tits as crucified women
So, 2 passions on one picture....awesome !!!

I have seen others like this, I know I have a set of 3 or 4 on this theme somewhere, have to look for them.

Found some other things while looking, going back a few years. "If" looks like it's based on one of the famous Drtikol photos

ps welcome back Damian!

Attachments

• lesbian-mistress-spanks-her-crucified-slave3.jpg
    lesbian-mistress-spanks-her-crucified-slave3.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 475
  • lesbian-mistress-spanks-her-crucified-slave2.jpg
    lesbian-mistress-spanks-her-crucified-slave2.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 449
  • tumblr_kunwrlXzsR1qa7gl9o1_500.jpg
    tumblr_kunwrlXzsR1qa7gl9o1_500.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 454
  • NNJ06.jpg
    NNJ06.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 492
  • pgata5.jpg
    pgata5.jpg
    212.3 KB · Views: 472
  • 5464.jpg
    5464.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 485
  • Triptych-of-the-crucified-woman-5.jpg
    Triptych-of-the-crucified-woman-5.jpg
    747.2 KB · Views: 475
  • lf.jpg
    lf.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 506
  • vlcsnap-8585944.jpg
    vlcsnap-8585944.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 545
Last edited:
How many of you watched the documentary over Easter on N.G. about the evidence that proves the crosses the Romans used were X and not T or + and the nails went through the top of the palms wrapped around the wood and the heels nailed through the ankle to the sides with the legs wide open? I want to work on pictures like this, ant help welcome! The palm down with the nail through the hand from above and legs wide open.

How many of you watched the documentary over Easter on N.G. about the evidence that proves the crosses the Romans used were X and not T or + and the nails went through the top of the palms wrapped around the wood and the heels nailed through the ankle to the sides with the legs wide open? I want to work on pictures like this, ant help welcome! The palm down with the nail through the hand from above and legs wide open.

In Europe we´ve had some other so called documentations at Easter. but they correspond only a little if we discuss the nailing. Most said, that the pain you generate by nailing the heel bone is so much that you collabse and die very quickly. Same to the version, that you were nailed through your palms and held by ropes around your wrists. That nailing is a unbelievable attack to your nerve centres in Hands and feets.

The Turin shroud is today the best documented nailing which is correct in a medical way when we assume, that it´s real. New findings are speeching for.

Back
Top Bottom